01 June 2010

Okay, quick one

Before my comp go see doctor later this evening.

1) STOP LYING, BE TRUE TO YOURSELF

Stop saying i am ugly. If you say i am not pretty, IT'S ALREADY A MISTAKE!!! Don't you get it?!?! How would you feel if i say your dick is really small when you are a 7"?! How would you feel?! HUH?! HUH?! HUH?! And tags and comments calling me ugly will be deleted from now on =DD Stop lying hor, you think i am pretty, so much that you hate it =DDD

Yay~ In my world, people only think i am pretty. YAY~ So delusional and deceitful~ But I AM FINE WITH IT! Becox i am so conceited! Uh huh, yes i am! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

I DO NOT THINK I AM PRETTY-PRETTY. But at least i look okay. THEN WHY THE HECK CALL ME UGLY!!! Don't care, must make you all angry. I AM PRETTY. I AM PRETTY. I AM PRETTY *smirks*


2) CHEAPSKATE BLOGSHOP OWNERS, STOP TAGGING BIG CHUNKY NONSENSE ON MY TAGBOARD. I have to remove like 3 - 4 times a day. 很煩!!!


3) I am pretty.

Outfit from My Magical Mirror
Photobucket
Like that not pretty?!
OKAY LAH, YOUR MOTHER MOST PRETTY.
Okay? *rolleyes*


See you guys in a bit =)) 心底善良, 心情開浪, 人就很美啊. But you guys keep pissing me off, HOW TO BE VERY VERY SUPER PRETTY?! Haha..

所以你們要乖乖, 知道嗎? =))

RoyceChampagneChocolate
QiuQiu

4 comments:

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

Undeniably you are pretty.

*hey dudes, you said she's ugly, fine, mind your own business, I still think she's pretty, so what? Bite me.*

Gosh, we can't please anyone. Just be yourself. Have a nice day, QiuQiu!

Anonymous said...

Wow! So pretty! Wow!

Anonymous said...

It's my first time viewing your blog and I'm astounded by this entry. You know what? I think confidence makes a woman pretty. I find you're pretty hot. Big ego, but I like that ^^

Dickson Woon said...

honestly,you are pretty..^^