19 October 2016

Crowdfunding for legal fees + Meredith and Mummy 1 Year 5 Months

Hello.. This update took REALLY long becox i was going through one of the toughest time of my life. Every month it takes lotsa effort but i still maintain to blog and document Meredith's growing up diary.. Becox this blog is meaningful to me. It's 7-8 years worth of time and effort i spent. Every post i pour my heart out.. Anger, happiness, sadness, joy, everything..

But this time round it's extra hard to get down to it cox i am dealing with a lawsuit with Churp Churp, they want to sue me, to be exact. I am not in the position to discuss the case right now as legal proceedings have already commenced.

This is an article by TODAY, if you're looking for an official update on what's gone on the last month, here's at least one legit "public statement" that states some of the facts of what's happening.

And there's no good way to put it but i am going to need your help with my legal fees.

In case anyone wanna spread rumors about how i stay in a landed house why i cannot afford my own legal fees, long story cut short, we are cutting cost by combining studio + office + home for Josh business and my work. Before that our over-heads for studio office plus HDB house loan monthly is about $3000.

After we rent out our Punggol HDB and stop the rental of the studio office, of which Josh needs for his business, and shift into this place we manage to rent at a cheap enough price with ample space for work + living, our overheads become $2400. We cut cost of about $600 per month by shifting here and combining work + living space, and renting out our HDB.

So please don't be mistaken, i am not poor, i am still on a savvy budget like i've always been but i'd be very honest with you that right now, becox of the legal proceedings and fees involved, i am quite broke at the moment. All the savings we had that was meant to grow Good Feelim, our little business baby.. Or savings meant for other purposes for our little humble family, are drained and dumped into the lawsuit that needn't even happen, in my opinion.

I am still able-bodied and i am still working. So i am not poor thing, nor poor. I do not ask for a single cent for myself to live, the money from crowdfund will not go to my personal expenses / expenditure, but i do really need help with the legal fees.

All of my savings had been used up in the past one year plus of email correspondence, letter exchanges, contract reading and consultation etc, plus i went to many different lawyers before i could settle with one i am confident with.

When i was short of cash to pay for deposit when i got served the writ of summon, my second sister didn't say another word, put down her lunch, went to transfer me the amount needed for the deposit.. She is someone who won't even spend more than $3 usually per meal on herself..

Every single dollar matter to her.. But she could lend the money to me without second thoughts, so that i could put in the deposit when i got served.

Sijie is a trueblood workaholic but just a few days ago when the lawyers' bill came in to, she took a half day leave from work to pool her savings from different bank accounts and to transfer the money to me.

My third sister wanted to pass me some money from her savings that is meant for her house that is coming soon as she now stays with sijie while waiting for the house to come. I couldn't take that money becox it's a matter of time, she will need the money soon.

My dad has told Ah Bong to help withdraw his lifelong savings of but i refuse to take a single cent i hope for this you can understand why.. My dad is 70 year old. I can't take his savings.

Josh wants to sell his HDB flat to use the cash to tide me through this lawsuit.. My husband loves me so much that he can be so silly. He even wanted to sell his HDB flat asap to tide over the legal proceedings started against me.

I cried and i told him we can't do that, becox the market is very low now and we bought the house in resale market at a relatively high price and if even if we do sell it, the cash proceeds might not even be able to cover a few months of legal fees.

And i remember how just week plus ago i cried so badly in a voicenote to him, about how our second baby is on the way but i have blood spotting everyday due to stress and over-exertion and need to be on medication and regular check up etc to make sure i don't end up in miscarriage. At that point I just really broke down.

Everything seems to happen all at once. What am i to do..? What can i do..? I am just one person..

He was so worried overseas and assured me he will handle it with me once he's back.

Everyone wants to help.. But i can't take all of their help becox some are bleeding themselves so that i can survive this lawsuit..

I feel very sorry.. Not for myself. But for how much this is also hurting my family.. Yet everyday, without fail, they check on me, check how's my mental well-being, check how is my pregnancy.. Check if i have enough money to run.. You know how only when in the darkest of time, will you see the brightest of light?

This is exactly what is happening.. I am going through dark time of my life but i don't feel sorry for myself, i feel really touched by all the kindness and warmth people around me shown me..

And i feel really blessed with this new life inside me. This is something even money can't buy, i believe. And if i can carry this life safely, to see this beautiful world, i would do it at any cost. 天生天养, my papa always say.. And i believe.

I feel really humbled, by how powerful LOVE can get. Love from a sister.. Love from a husband.. Love from a father.. Love from a friend.. I see how people can help someone else, not for their own benefit, but simply just to lend a hand if it doesn't break an arm.. Or even if it DOES break an arm..

Yes, through this episode, I am also sad to see how ugly people people can get.. But more than anything, i am full of gratefulness to see how selfless people can get in times of need..

That is why i am here with my last shot, to do crowdfunding for the legal fees..

Details below and this is the link for my crowdfunding.

OR if you're not in the countries stated on Give.asia,
you may also send the fund to bongqiuqiu@gmail.com via Paypal.

Every single cent pooled by you guys will be recorded on the platform and you will be able to see it open and transparent.

Nuffnang is a big listed company, with 200 over staff like Huiwen mentioned in this article.. Their bosses are wealthy.. They have a WAR CHEST FULL of funds.

But i am pushed to a corner of the wall and left with no choice but to fight back with everything i have, which is not a lot, but it's necessary.

All that i really have is a baby, a husband, a supportive family and a group of very supportive friends.. Plus supportive readers.. That's all i have. That may not be enough to pull me through this lawsuits but that gave me enough courage to make a stand for myself instead of being stepped on again and again.

And that's all i have to say.

I thought what i went through the last one year plus, was torturous, all the threats that i will be sued until my pants dropped, sued until i bankrupt, sue until i no money buy milk powder for my daughter..

I thought that was already very scary cox that was enough to drive me into depression. Guess i didn't foresee that actually going through the real thing, is worst. It's draining emotionally, mentally and financially.

In the last one year plus, i have gone to seek advice from a total of maybe 7 - 8 different lawyers, more than half of them, i pay to just see them for first consultation, to see who can make me feel more confident and in good hands.

All in all, before i even got served, i already spent about $12,000 on consultations with different lawyers.

Then after i got served, i had to put a deposit for my lawyers to represent me for litigation.

And the last 1.5 months since Mid Aug was just.. Intensive beyond my imagination. I have no money for lawsuit but i have the support of my family and friends. And faith, that the right will always be right. Wouldn't you think that all these could have been resolved so much easily instead of resorting to a lawsuit.

But i guess when someone is unhappy with you, they tend to pull out all the cards they can use against you, even if they were okay with it before. You know what they call it, "tekan" lol..

I still have a few thousands left in my bank, that's all i have and while i continue to work and live my life, feed my daughter, send her to school, i can still save a few hundred dollars a month. But it's not enough at the rate this lawsuit is going. This is just the starting of a long lawsuit. In my opinion, it is a very unnecessary lawsuit where things could have been settled easily.
But since it's been brought to me.. I ask for your support to help me pull through..

I am not poor, don't get me wrong. I am very blessed with the capability to make a living sustainable for myself and my little family.. Thanks to brands and readers, i can continue to do that.

But i definitely don't have the kind of money to go up against a company who has strong financial standing. I quote Huiwen, "Funds raised from our IPO on the Australian Securities Exchange last year has armed us with a war chest."

I don't have that kind of war chest especially not after depleting my personal bank account and resources, i am desperately reaching out to the readers i've kept in touched with for years..

If you believe in this, if you think what is happening to me is unfair and uncalled for, or if you simply want to help me pull through this, then please help me by supporting this crowdfunding in ways you can.. You can support by pooling in money or you can help spread a word for this crowdfunding to pay for my legal fees.

I understand this might not get me there becox if the case goes into full trial, it would take a total of about $200,000 to $250,000. And that's just a rough estimation. But whatever help i can get, i am grateful for..

I am doing this through GIVE.asia where you can see how much is being crowdfunded so every cent is accounted for.

I have to emphasize that not a single cent will be going to my personal expenses / expenditure, every cent will go to this lawsuit.

And if i can see the light at the end of this dark tunnel, and if by then there's still money left from this crowdfunding exercise, all the money will go to Community Chest where they help various groups of special need individuals:

- Children with special needs to reach potential
- Adults with disability to integrate into the society
- Families with difficulties to stay strong
- Seniors to age graciously in the community

So if i can successfully settle my case before the fund raised in the crowdfunding exercise depletes, at least you know the money is gonna be used to help other people in need and that's gonna be your good karma points to earn.

OR if you're not in the countries stated on Give.asia,
you may also send the fund to bongqiuqiu@gmail.com via Paypal.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.. For every bit that you help with. If i can see the light of this, you know you've done something and played a part.. To selflessly stand up for a cause you believe in. Stand up against something bad that is done to people, just cox it can be done..

I thank you. And i hope that your heart will always be blessed, and be peaceful.

Just FYI, while you're on GIVE.asia site, you may see other causes for donation, if you feel i am less deserving and my case is less urgent than the cases there, i would totally agree and understand so please donate to them as you may deem. Thank you..

BACK TO BABY UPDATE~!!!

If not for family members.. I don't think i could pull through this month.. I already tried my best to photoshop away my eyebags and dark circles from sooooo many long nights of filing and crying wth.
Meredith and Xuan Xuan being happy just standing by the window and watching cars in the carpark haha.. I hope they can forever stay so clueless and worry-free..
One day Rachell pop by.. Out of the many people who offered support, she's really one who goes beyond what she can.. It is a blessing we somehow ended up being good friends through similar shitty experience haha.. She would turn up with just some midnight snacks for me and family or pop by to drop off some toys for Meredith, Xuan Xuan and Yurou T.T
Taking picture for instagram for this awesome carrier with Meredith one day and then you see this girl really is 青出于蓝 胜于蓝!!! Hahaha she really pose better than me wor!
Told her "Okay mummy gonna put you down already okay" then she "No no no" *hug* T___T OKAY I CARRY YOU FOREVER AND EVER OKAYYYY!!!
In other news, finally got back in shape for free. With stress from this whole lawsuit and with being a mum lol. Who wants free weightloss program please try getting sued lol.
If there's a time to thank and credit whoever loves to be credited, maybe this would be the time =)
Another good thing from this episode is that our family stick closer together.. =)))
Bringing the two little lovebirds to Cool De Sac again!!! I love it so much omg this time round was the first time i try the food at the cafe! Previously only try their cakes. The food quite nice!!!
With auntie Jia who crash the kiddo's date haha! She's obsessed with Junjun! Cheesie damn win wth. Bring Sakura and Junjun out of the house on her own O.O
Continueing the havoc with a dinner date at Starker's with Yuzhen and Michelle =DDD
Her first time holding an ice cream like that haha. Initially she didn't know what to do with it until we had to teach her how to eat it hahaha.
I think she loves it =D With my erjie who teaches her all the unhealthy indulgences in life lol. Ice cream and candies and fighting =___=
Weekends are the best time of the whole week!!! Cox it means family time~ =DDD We always do nothing but eat and chill over TV =D Simple life pleasure~
Where i do my filing of paperwork for the lawsuit.. I can't imagine who i am up against but i am working my hardest from where i am, to make sure i stand up for the right thing for myself and for everyone else who might be involved next time if i fall. The only comfort i have is it is pleasing to the eyes and i have Meredith sitting on her princess couch with me sometimes.. ='))
One night the car i've waited for really long arrived. It's a Porsche LOLOL.

A pariah one obviously. I ship it in from China and it cost about $92. Gotta wait for about a month all in all though! But shipping is much cheaper than air freight! And it's like my childhood dream come true, but for Meredith instead haha.

When i was little i always play this kind of control car at Chinatown with my little sister. My dad promised so many times to buy me one!!! Until now i dua buu han already he still never buy hahaha. 

But i let Josh scold and suan until O.O He is banning me from buying things from China that needs fixing LOL. We so far fixed a bicycle and this only he give up liao.

But you know if you buy a kiddy car like that in Singapore it's gonna cost $300 and up! Sometimes up to thousand over, for the more authentic looking one. For $92 i think we got a very good deal lol.

One of those nights i don't have to do filing cox awaiting more info and then i get to look at this two looking at the TV ='))) I remember feeling really happy and content.. And wish there were more moments like that..
My erjie have been popping by often to help me play with Meredith while i do filing.. And she never fail to get cute selfies with Meredith haha..
Out for evening strolls.. Meredith LOVESSSSS her handbag omg. Machiam auntie!!!! Haha!
"Today the fish got discount! Geen zao!!!"
Ask her for a smile she gave me this hahaha. I say "it's too strong already your smile! Smile softer?"
Then she gimmie this hahahaha. My daughter really got modelling potential or what O.O Haha!
"再说我吗, 妈妈?" Yes baby, talking about you =DDD
"But 我不要做 model.. 我要做你的 baby.." T_____T SHE REALLY LOVE TO BE SWADDLE AND PRETEND TO BE BABY LEHHH!!! Hahahah.. We just thought it'd be fun so we try but later she keep passing us the swaddle and make us swaddle and carry her like that hahaha! Then still can ask me show papa, show auntie, show this and that person haha.
"作 baby 不用付钱. 我要永远做 baby ; )" Hahaha!
With my forever baby =)))
"你讲谁是 baby?!" Hahaha bi polar characteristics runs in the genes.
Totally, outrightly scratching her toes happily without a care, WHILE she have her snack. Why are you so much like mummy, Meredith? Hahaha. No need DNA test, this one confirm my daughter.
Tied up her hair to see how she'd look like haha.
Conclusion: It looks cute ^.^
Told her "Let's take a picture" and she smize me hahaha.
The whole family was going out on a weekend and wanted to travel together so we took a bus and Meredith was excited with pressing the bell haha..
Meredith saw this and said "Mama" Meredith, there you are as well =)) Thanks again, Two Bears for helping us take this beautiful picture!
The day someone got started on big girl pants and was so excited becox before that i've been preparing her with book about potty. Where the little babies can be potty stars lol. We succeeded at first but later she grew more and more dislike towards the potty to a point she told us she's "scared. 怕怕. Skair yee" Haha. Skair yee = Scary. That's after she peed and pooped in it you knowww T.T So sayang. But i don't want to make her resent the potty further so we stopped making her and will try again when she'd capable of reasoning so we can reason or negotiate with her hahaha..
Boss life chose her =_= Haha.
Bringing her water bottle to go find Rachell to "切" which is her cao ling dai version of "cheers" haha.
Bought a little flag for her and she LOVEEEEEE it so much omg.
I hope she'd someone useful for Singapore next time! Someone who can do Singapore proud and do something useful and good for the society =')))
"I don't know about that mom. I just thought this flag was fun" O.O
老白 was out for rent and we went there for dinner hehe. Went with Mich, Monkey and Carolyn together with Josh and all.

And i really don't want to elaborate on this but what happened later in the evening was, Josh, myself and Meredith had the most scary fall of our life while we went for a stroll.

We fell into the drain..

It was scary becox Meredith fell in first and her eyes was just mere centimetres away from this metal bar sticking upwards..

As she fall, the metal bar brushed pass her cheeks (where you see the bruise). It bleed immediately and then got swollen and just an hour later, turn green, blue, purple on top of red.. That whole night felt different.. Although Meredith forgot about it an hour later.. The whole time i was still in shock.

She run around normally but i'm still on high-alert. So much so that i suddenly feel i got super power. That night i react super fast, eyes sight super sharp and everything. It's like my senses all got heightened O.O I don't know if any mums can understand what i'm saying?!

I am forever grateful that the metal bar didn't go into her eyes with the impact of her fall..

Thank you, i know someone, something must have been protecting Meredith.

So freaking shocked, thankful, scared and everything that i cried. Thank you Rachell and Sean for helping us with first-aid to clean Meredith wound up.. Thank you Michie and Carolyn for cheering Meredith up with ice cream and everything..

We were thinking if we should go home at 7.30pm, or should we follow Mich to ION to catch Pokemon haha. We went ahead with going out becox i don't want Meredith to go home and be focusing on the "pain pain". Turns out a good choice becox..
Girl knows her stuff. She saw all the brands like Dior and LV and ownself walk up to their shops and stood there and smile WAITING FOR ME TO TAKE PICTURES FOR HER WTFFFFF LOLOL. Omg i really =OOO Then nevermind.. Later some couple also taking pictures there, and i offered to help them take and as i was doing it, Meredith stood beside me patiently and wait then when i say "Okay done~" Meredith walk into the frame and stood and pose with them WO DE TIAN. NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR INVOLVEMENT LEH BABY HAHAHA. But that made the couple so happy and they happily pose with Meredith =_= HAHA. By the way Mich got her this dress and it's so cute. Haha. It's a onesie inside.
We also went to Guardian to do some swatches with Palladio natural ingredient makeup hahaha. She really love it so much, doing makeup swatches on her hand hahaha.
Went back home to video call all her aunties and yeye one by one cox they all want to see her and know how is she after the fall.
With me and my partner in crime, Miyake, for Colourfool filming. Our ride is kindly loaned to us by Carcove for filming =DDD I am very thankful becox Good Feelim has allowed me to understand my friends (Miyake, Rachell, Jia) better and allow me to work with nice clients..
And allowed me to see more sides of Josh =____=" HAHA. SO UGLY LAH WTF.
And also not forgetting to thank the people who always help out silently behind the scene whenever they can.. Like Mich helping us to drive the car while we do the bumpy car ride makeup challenge..
Before we head out for dinner with the Carcove bunch.. "Oh no, my bruising is obvious, let me pose like this to cover" Lol.
Offering her kiss to Jamie haha..
Happy Birthday Xiao Mi Joey~!!! =DDD Such a happy and blessed little family.. =)))
Group shot! 亮点 is Jacus at the back haha. Laugh until so wide Thian and Deng that i can meet this wonderful bunch of people HAHA.
EVERYDAY. Must come snuggle soooooo close that i cannot breath haha. If it's not my chest, it's my shoulder.. Sometimes it's my belly.
All these milk powder for Meredith, sponsored by her godma Mich! T.T Thank you for raising my child hahaha #RoleModelGodma #BestGodma
That week was really tough cox i just got served the Writ of Summon so to cheer me up, Mich took a day off everything to bring our little family around. First stop was to my favourite duck =D
Then to Hello Kitty cafe at the airport!!! =D
Seeing her smile.. Makes my day..
And then we went the free playground within the airport and watch planes take off and land.. Meredith is really blessed with loving adults around her.. =')))
And at night.. We go for these sinful indulgence..
Thank you, i can never thank you enough Michelle Thian T.T But 我心里满满的.
Erjie got the kids some nostalgic toys haha..
Bang bang!
Was having such a bad migraine from lack of sleep that i had to miss out family time.. Woke up seeing these pictures in my phone and i was really happy.. I hope these girls grow up to always be this close. And be there for each other like how my sisters are there for me..
Sunday TV time with yeye and Ah Bong gor gor..
Went to find Sijie and when we were playing i apply nail polish for Xuan Xuan hahaha. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, look at her little fingers!!! She was holding them like that for them to dry! So cute hahaha.
Meanwhile.. My bff gave me these and say, 你很喜欢画画给我对吗 我现在画 还给你 不客气" wth hahaha. Some people are just not very talented. Somemore can tell me we are bff thats why half is green (her favourite colour) and half is orange (my "favourite" colour) =___=" Jin childish.
Was taking pictures with Meredith for an instagram posting and then this was what happened. Told Meredith "Give mummy a VERY happy smile, can?"
And this what the heck hahaha. Granted she was in a very good mood but omg her smiles melts my heart hahaha.
"But Meredith mummy need to see your teeth, show mummy your teeth~"
Ownself show teeth liao then feel a bit shy hahaha.
But did it for mummy anyway haha.
One of the many days in the month of my filing for the lawsuit.. I took this shot becox i want to remember that just seconds ago Meredith was standing here crying and asking for her mummy to play with her. But mummy can't becox she is filing and she's running out of time.. And i want to remember forever, how strong i am right there and then. For me to give my baby a hug before she's brought away crying, and then i continue to do what i have to do even when i'm drowned in tears.. I want to remember that i went through this, when i was standing up for myself, when i was doing the right thing even when it's hard.
Took time off for dinner and brought Meredith to go find Cheesie and her little ones. LOOK AT THIS SAKURA!!!!! HER HANDS!!!! *HEARTEYES* 伸出"圆"手 for real hahaha.
The kiddos surrounding Carolyn for Pokemon GO haha..
And while some clients shun me becox of the lawsuit (which is okay, it's totally understandable), some clients puts extra warmth to keep my heart from going cold.. Thank you, Kai Li and the Singapore L'oreal team.. Whatever nice things people do for me now, i'd always remember and be thankful..
The two smelly faces haha. My second sister make sure she spend time checking in on me or simply pop by to play with Meredith while i get busy with filing for the case.. This is something i appreciate a lot becox my biggest guilt is neglecting Meredith of playtime becox of this.
I hope a kiddy ride can continue to make you happy for a much longer time.. That means you're still my baby.. Haha.. =')
Mich took this when she was overseas and told me she want to let me know that there's always hope.

I do believe so =')))

And i offered to return her kind gesture by painting this for her.

She told me if i want to lose my one and only bff then i can go ahead and paint.

I don't get it, why does she hate my painting so much? LOLOL.

It's really not that bad =D

Alright i'm gonna go rest.. This pregnancy is really taking a very big toll on me on top of the lawsuit.. With Meredith the pregnancy felt like a breeze. Everything was so smooth O.O

This pregnancy i get very bad EVENING sickness and everyday i get red / brown blood spotting and i almost feel heavy-headed and tired from day to night. It's like some days it's so bad that i can't even lift my eyes to open fully wth. It is THAT heavy.

Not sure if it's my heart or my head that's heavy..

But i will pull through.

And if you can help me do so by helping with the legal fees.. Thank you. I don't know what i can promise you other than continue to put out good content to influence more people to be better than who they currently are, even if it's hard sometimes.. But we all can, and we will..

I leave you here.. Thank you for your help.. And thank you for the good heart to help..


CROWDFUNDING LINK FOR LEGAL FEES
Or to Paypal bongqiuqiu@gmail.com 

Update:

I wish to clarify some points which were mentioned in this post, published on 19 October 2016.
 
First of all, if it wasn’t already clear from the second paragraph of my post, and the TODAY article which I had referred to, I am currently being sued by Churp Churp and no other company. While I had mentioned Nuffnang in my post, I am not being sued by them (although my contract with Nuffnang is a relevant matter in Churp Churp's lawsuit against me).

Nuffnang is a related but separate company from Churp Churp, and both Nuffnang and Churp Churp are subsidiaries of Netccentric, which is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange.
 
There is clearly a huge difference in financial means between me and these companies. In her article, Huiwen talks about a “war chest” of funds which were raised by Netccentric from an IPO on the Australian Securities Exchange.

If you have clicked on the link to her article in my crowdfunding post and read it, it would be very obvious that this “war chest” (which are Huiwen's own words) has nothing to do with the funding of any lawsuit against me. I had quoted these words from Huiwen’s article, as they were striking, and only served to show how much more financial means they have compared to me as an individual not backed by any public listed company.
 
The only reason why I had even written this post and created the crowdfunding link in the first place, is that I am defending a lawsuit by Churp Churp, and I cannot do it on my own – my legal fees are something I need help with to continue fighting on.

50 comments:

Sanny Shan said...

加油 Qiu Qiu and family! I feel sorry that you have to announce your second baby thru this way, it supposed to be a happy announcement...Will show you a bit of help, it won't do much thing, but to show our 一點心意。船到橋頭自然直!

Anonymous said...

i started reading your blog many years back, branched off from some other blogs. initially, i found ur writing very "singaporean" and slang-ed but over time, while focusing on the content, i love and admire/respect how family oriented u are... how much u love ur family and how appreciative u are of the little things in life. with the same belief in integrity, i chose to take ur side for this lawsuit. it is completely uncalled for from the co's point of view. they are such a big and profit making company, why are they so insistent and unreasonable in this lawsuit? what are they trying to prove? i used to believe nuffnang is a big family with all their bloggers but this case has proved me wrong.

it is really tough with everything going on and while i may not be able to contribute much, i just want to be one of the million comments to 替你加油。 indeed at the darkest point, the only thing u see next is light. don't forget how loved u are and don't let the case get u down. remember how much meredith and baby no.2 needs u and fight on! i believe many more like me are on ur side cheering u on. u will survive and u will win the battle. and it will be all worth it. 加油! 😚

vaenssa said...

Hope my lil token helps. I wish you all the best . Be happy and positive in life. Cheers

Michelle Yuwana said...

Hi jie, I've been following you since two or three years back. Im really sorry for what happen to you with the lawsuit. I hope everything will be end nicely soon. I just can send my courage tru this msg, i hope this pregnancy will bring joy and better life ahead. Dont stop fighthing for you and your little family. Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Jiayou qiuqiu! Hang in there!

Michelle Ang said...

Sorry to hear that Qiu Ting. Hang tough!

Anonymous said...

You're a good mother! Be strong for your kids and family! Wipe your tears and stay healthy! Dont ruin your body. This is just one of a few lessons you learn in life. Jiayou💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

Anonymous said...

I totally take your side on this lawsuit! The company sounds completely unreasonable! They don't help you generate income, don't let you terminate, don't let you find work on your own! Do they want you and your family to starve? Lots of people support you and the great work you've done! We know you work really hard to give your family a better life and we are behind you all the way! I'm a new mom myself and not working now so could only contribute a little towards your legal fees but I'm sure lots of people will help you! Congratulations on your second baby! Hope your pregnancy is smooth and that you'll be blessed with a second little cutie! <3

Denji with Ai Illusora said...

Pain is temporary, Quitting is forever. :) You will see a warrior in yourself after this saga, beneath whether you win or lose and least you never quit.

domesticated goddess said...

Hi qiu qiu

I have been a long time silent reader of yours and bloggers like xx and fourfeetnine.

I am also a commercial lawyer but not in singapore, but in australia.

If the article has described your contract accurately, as being automatically renewed forever - it will be held here to be void because a contract cannot go on for perpetuity. I believe your lawyer is giving you all the right tools - setting up a case of being misled by with respect to future renewals of the contract - and possibly adding additional agreed terms or a collateral contract to the written agreement.

It sounds like you have a very strong case in this instance. Like I always advice my clients, try not to think too much about it as ince you have put forward your best case, worrying about it will not assist.

Will be contributing to your war chest. .. mainly because i believe that lawyer's and court fees should never be a reason for a case not to be heard fairly.

H

Anonymous said...

Hi qiu. Dont worry so much, god will eventually stand by your side.

Like most people, I am a silent reader and follower for many years to come simce your appearance on your blog. Likewise, wishing you all the best and stay strong mo matter what happens!

Hopefully my small token of donation will give you strength to go on amd fight for your rights :)

Jasmine Tan said...

jiayou qiuqiu! take good care of yourself and the coming baby! you are very strong and you know it i'm sure meredith will understand why you don't have time for her when she's older and figure out what happen now. Everyone love you so stay strong and i'm sure you will be free from this soon. You're gonna win it the war chest will be so full and ready for you i'm sure don't give up on hope ���� it's never easy but it's easier with your loved one with you supporting you!!

JIAYOU!

Anonymous said...

Qiuqiu, you are so brave! I wish u all the best for your lawsuit. I'm sure you will pull through it. Thank you for being such a strong model to ur readers despite everything. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your pregnancy!
please take good care of yourself.
i hope you can find a law firm that is willing to take up your case FOC!!!! i'm sure there will be!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi QQ,

Followed you since sometime, in which I really envy you, the relationship, bonding between your family and happy go lucky manner till this lawsuit came in place. Please be strong and continue to keep smiling.

Your whole family will be there for you! Nothing can pin you down..

FYI, I am an only child whom came from a broken family whereby the elders does not know how to think, share plus care for their Daughter. Such bonding can never ever be found in my whole life!

STAY STRONG PLS!💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻


Alis said...

Hey qiuqiu, I've been reading your blog since the whole breast augmentation surgery saga. At first I thought you were those 'bimbo' type but as you grew, I find you really kind and affectionate towards everyone you meet. You were really appreciative even for little success last time. I don't think you deserve to be kicked to the ground like this and I hope you can get through this along with everyone that loves you; your family, friends and even fans. Im sorry that I cant help you with the crowd-funding since Im studying... however I wish you all the best and stay hopeful. I have faith that God will tide you through these times and I believe you and your family will come out victorious. :) Love you always!

Nicole Low said...

Dear Qiu Qiu,

A quote for you at this challenging time.

“Life throws challenges and every challenge comes with rainbows and lights to conquer it.”
― Amit Ray

I've been following your Instag more than your blog but actually found this out through Cheesie's post. Can't really help much as MY currency is falling like sh*t and kind of tight on budget but I've just did my part with a very super small contribution to you. I believe if every followers of yours have a little courtesy to give just $2-5/each that would help a lot. May you stay strong during this tough time and congrats on your second baby. =)

Anonymous said...

Qiuqiu I feel sad for you. What do those people know? They were born with silver spoon and never spend their life working for minimum wages. What do they benefit from this lawsuit? Will they be happy to be able to crush you? For someone who praises xx for being fiercely loyal to him, I feel that he's being angry at you for not being loyal enough. I've kept myself neutral throughout this saga but now, I couldn't even begin to understand why do they feel the need to sue you. Shame on them :(

Anonymous said...

hang in there!! you have a very cute and warmth family!! will support you no matter what.
congratulation for your pregnancy, and take care of your health as well !! FIGHTING!!

Anonymous said...

hang in there!! you have a very cute and warmth family!! will support you no matter what.
congratulation for your pregnancy, and take care of your health as well !! FIGHTING!!

Anonymous said...

Qiuqiu jiayou!! I've donated for your cause alr...really hope u can pull through this period...no matter what is the outcome,please know that there will always be readers like myself who have been following you and your blog and social media all these while to be able to give testimony to the type of person you are...that is why we believe every single word u said and will support you all the way. U can do this! Stay strong...<3

Anonymous said...

Hey,
It won't rain forever. The rain might be a lil long but it will end eventually! And there will be a beautiful sunshine waiting for you and your family. Jiayous (:

Anonymous said...

Jia you! Hope my little donation helps! Support and love you always 💋

Wq said...

Hi Qiuqiu! I have been a silent reader and I really feel sorry that you have to go through all these. Would have helped more if i am more financially stable so I hope my small token would still be useful. And I pray for you that more readers can help! All the best! After the end of lawsuit, you will come out stronger than who you were (: Meredith will be so proud of you. Hang in thereeeee!! Take good care of your health with ur second baby too! <3

Anonymous said...

Hello Qiu Qiu,
Pls stay strong during this very difficult period of your life. I'm extremely touched by how close and supportive your family is.

Happy walker said...

I wish all the best to you. Yeah, I totally understand those feelings especially when you say you're facing with someone who have lots of $$. In fact, I do face similar situation as yours now and it is so coincidence that we both started at 2008 and facing this law thingy at the year of 2016 just that our difference is you're in Singapore while I'm on Malaysia. Imagine the feelings of all these years effort has been "tapao" in a single case. It is so true about those lawyer fees and the things that you mention in this post as not much people will understand the stuff that a blogger go through.

For now, I pray for the best outcome for you. All the best and cheers.
=)

Anonymous said...

A 59-year-old security guard died from colorectal cancer, leaving behind eight children, the oldest being 15 and the youngest hardly six months old, and apparently not much means for his wife to raise them all, reported the Shin Min Daily News.

The wife of Shi Jinjian, however, conveyed her reluctance to seek help from the public when she spoke to the Chinese evening daily on Wednesday night at the wake of her husband at the void deck of Block 417 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10.

I think if you want to donate money PLEASE DONATE TO this family. DONATE WISELY AND NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARN MONEY.

Anonymous said...

A 59-year-old security guard died from colorectal cancer, leaving behind eight children, the oldest being 15 and the youngest hardly six months old, and apparently not much means for his wife to raise them all, reported the Shin Min Daily News.

The wife of Shi Jinjian, however, conveyed her reluctance to seek help from the public when she spoke to the Chinese evening daily on Wednesday night at the wake of her husband at the void deck of Block 417 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10.

SO IF YOU WANT TO DONATE MONEY PLEASE DONATE TO THIS FAMILY WHO NEED IT DESPERATELY FOR THE EIGHT CHILDREN . THEY NEED IT FOR FOOD, AND DAILY EXPENSES. PLEASE DONATE WISELY

Anonymous said...

hi qiu qiu, I have been reading your blog for a few years. I have just donated $2 to you. I know it is a very small amount but I guess many many small amounts can add up to something big. personally I am in debt myself so I cant help much. but after reading your article, I find it difficult to not donate as I am a mummy myself and I know pregnancy can be very challenging amidst what you are going through.
jia you! :) I hope the lawsuit can be over real soon and give you a peace of mind.

to the haters out there, sure, there are millions of people out there who probably needs donation more than qiu qiu but so what? helping one is one. don't need to argue who deserves donations more. it is the heart to help that is impt.

Tabitha Charis said...

Why not try looking for a bro bono lawyer to help you instead?

Anonymous said...

Jia you! You are so courageous to fight for your rights even at the expenses of depleting all your savings. Things will be better in time to come. Lack of funds should never be the reason a case is not heard fairly. Lots of love for you and your family. X

Anonymous said...

Hi qui qui!
You just gotta rmb 雨天终会有彩虹!
加油!Hang on !
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Jiayou QiuQiu and take good care. U will be alright. Many many many hugs to you. <3

The journey of my life said...

Jiayou!!!

maya said...

agree to donate wisely who really in need for food to survive 👌🏻

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the law suit. i would love to donate, but in the event where you win the lawsuit. will churp2 bear all the court costs? and then what happen with the donation money. All the best though

Anonymous said...

Why don't you take a bank loan and mortgage the hdb as collateral

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that you had to go through this while pregnant - this should be a joyous time of your life. It really angers me that companies can get their way even if they're in the wrong simply because they have more money and attorneys. I wish I could give but sadly, the father of a close friend of mine passed away unexpectedly (and without any health insurance) and I gave most of my savings to help support her gofundme.

Anonymous said...

There will always be a rainbow after the rain.

There's always ups and down in life.
When we are student we have tests and exams as we are older we take exam differently in our life. It's all just part and parcel of life.

Totally feel you, it's really hard when comes to lawsuit.
Im going through now too. Stay strong, you are doing really great.
You are an awesome mother and wonderful as a wife (:

Ignore those bad comments. #theyhavenothingbettertodobutcurseandswear

Jiayou and stay strong for your second baby.
Dont get affect by negative thoughts. I bet everyone are excited to welcome your second bundle of joy ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi qiuqiu,

I believe that god has put you through this for a good reason and that is to make you even stronger for other adversities that may come in your way. After a storm, comes a rainbow. Stay positive amid all the negative comments, cux haters just gonna be haters. Having just come out from a slightly similar but less serious situation, i totally understand how you feel. Try keep your thoughts on happy things okay:) Stay strong and i'll keep you in my prayers! Jiayou!

A

Anonymous said...

Hi Qiu,

Remember that the darkest hour is the one before dawn. With so many support you are getting from your close ones and online, hope you continue to stay positive and take care of yourself. Things may be hard, but keep that faith going. You are growing a human, that takes way more courage than anything else, so remember to let go, relax and just breathe!

Will be hoping the best for you!

Love much,
a fellow human xoxo

Anonymous said...

Will you be releasing your legal bills/receipts so that donors know exactly where their money is going?

Anonymous said...

Dear Qiu Qiu,
I am still a student so I am unable to help you financially. But I've been following you over the years and even met you and took a picture with you once. I'm not sure about who's right or wrong in the law suit, but I still believe in you and support you regardless. You have a good influence to me over the years with your very light-hearted and cheerful episodes of Budget Barbie which I really enjoyed. Maybe you won't have the time to read this due to your pregnancy and having to take care of Meredith. But I still wish you all the best and hope you remember to take good care of yourself - HALT (stop when you're Hungry, Angry, Lonely or Tired). I believe this is just a phase you'll pull through and emerge stronger from. 加油!

Anonymous said...

Sell the HDB.
Bloggers are scum of society feeding off the innocent public.
they should bankrupt you.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear what you are going through esp when you are pregnant, which is the time you need the fund more for your future baby! Well, didn't really know the full story of the suing things so I wont be taking side, but have you ever consider to drop the lawsuit? Because from what I see from your post looks like the chance of winning are slim. Even though there is chance to win, but don't you think saving up the money for your daughter and future baby is more important than your pride? Just a suggestion, but nevertheless, all the best to you and there will be rainbow after the rain :))

Stay happy!

我是PeiLing♥ said...

I am sorry to hear what you are going through esp when you are pregnant, which is the time you need the fund more for your future baby! Well, didn't really know the full story of the suing things so I wont be taking side, but have you ever consider to drop the lawsuit? Because from what I see from your post looks like the chance of winning are slim. Even though there is chance to win, but don't you think saving up the money for your daughter and future baby is more important than your pride? Just a suggestion, but nevertheless, all the best to you and there will be rainbow after the rain :))

Stay happy!

Anonymous said...

Whoa your unborn baby really damn suay...you are already in debt n now resorting to begging for monetary help from the public to help slove your own mess smdh. Go mortgage or sell your HDB flat instead of trying to look for a handout like a shameless beggar wit your lame sob stories. Meredith is quite an ugly child tbh but then again, she must take after the "real you" before all that plastic surgery.

Anonymous said...

I ll donate $10,000 , for exchange for one night with you.

I am serious here. Let me know

Anonymous said...

Qiu, cheer up. Just ignore all the haters. especially those telling you that you are a beggar or that meredith is ugly. both of you are beautiful in your own unique ways. Appearences dont actually matter. its the heart that counts. And really, just have faith that all your problems will be resolved. sorry i cant donate coz im still 12 and i dont have a credit card. But ill always emotionally support you. i really enjoy watching the budget barbie series. I have even stayed up till 12am to watch it😂😂. hope you get through these tough times😚😚😚

Anonymous said...

To those who post negative comments, wait till something bad happen to you then you'll understand what it feels like to be driven to the wall. Please stop spreading negativity to a nice woman like Qiuting, she suffered enough.

To Qiu, I've been a silent reader for as long as I can remember. Just want to let you know that I'll keep you and your love ones in prayer. While my donation might not be significant, I hope that it can somewhat help you. Be strong!