31 July 2010

Meeting Liu Qian 刘谦 THE Magician who does Chinese proud!

You would think he's gonna perform some magic for us bloggers who got the exclusive chance to meet him in person.

WRONG.

We were there to perform magic for him.

HA HA! I know! Sounds ridiculous right?! But we did it! Watch videos!



This is Christine's rabbit act! With me making guest appearance. No lah, actually she is just giving me a chance to touch Liu Qian. LOL.




This is me reading his mind with...... Magic*prolonged exhale*
HAHA.

Pictures!
Us outside the room ready to go in! =D


Me emphasizing, this is a NORMAL deck of cards..


Me guessing the card without looking or touching it! Haha.

Okay there could be a few things Liu Qian was thinking in the picture above.

I mean LOOK!!!

LIU QIAN LOOKING INTO MY EYES OKAY!!!!!!
AWWWwwwww..
*palms together on left side of face, sway bbody left and right with eyes closed and a shy smile*

He either thinks..

1) "NORMAL deck of cards??? What do you think i am? Stupid?"

OR

2) "Oh man, this girl is truly the angel of my magicaland. Only she can complete me."

WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Oh no. I feel so guilty =(((((
Becox Donnie Darling Dear is gonna be really upset.

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!
Omg! Help! I need professional help! I am a certified crapper!


The magician babes with the audience of the day! =D


Left - Right
Angelababy, Christine, Liu Qian and Silver!
Can't thank Omy more for this exclusive experience! Truth is, i accepted the invite becox my nephew (who is the little boy sitting by the side, and no, he is not involved in my magic, you think i so stupid, go plant my intel right beside Liu Qian huh!!! LOL!) TOTALLY adores Liu Qian.

And i was a little worried becox i was afriad that he would criticize our tricks but NO!!! Liu Qian was all humble, friendly to the max and ACTUALLY, REALLY CUTE AND CHARMING!!! OMG!!! Haha!
Okay i am sounding like a groupie again. Stop.

But really! He's so adorable lah!

Awwwwwwww.. Okay STOP!

Gotta thank Omy again!
And never to forget who passed the MAGIC POWER to me!!!
I didn't learn the magic, I INHERIT IT INTO ME THROUGH POWER INFUSION LIKE..

This.

In a garden filled with magical dust. Hahaha!

Anyway much thanks to Lester and Lucas from Jesterz! They're so cute!
Okay, Lucas is cuter! Haha! WHY MAGICIAN ALL SO CUTE ONE!

Thank you

They do all sorts of entertainment stuff! Not just magic!
From Balloon sculpting, Face/Body painting, Birthday parties, Clown, Fire Spinners, Candy Floss and Popcorn carts!!! So anything to make your party entertaining, magical and memorable!


2 comments:

Sweetdb said...

hehehe..so envious of you girls! He sure is charming

ѕ.xїѝ '♥'슈씬 said...

waao.. u met 刘谦...