28 July 2011

Yu Rou the baby girl =DDDDDDDDDD

I'm filming Project 360 now and i'm running to the hospital right after filming and then going home and and that's all for the excuse of why this post will be picture spam and bluntly put, making use of my baby niece. Hahaha.

Not really, i REALLY am happy and i wanna share this with you!!! =DDD But i'm in a rush and it's 12.35 as i'm typing now and i have to be up at 6.45am tomorrow and i only slept 4hours last night. This is madness. How come only my sister gets bird's nest? LOL.

I fed Yu Rou so many times today, and then da-burp for her and then change diapers and carry carry carry. YES, I DO I SONG. Lolololol. So i'm not complaining at all but i'm just asking, why i no bird's nest?

Okay HERE!!! And bye for me! I hand you over to Yu Rou for your entertainment. Lol.


OH~AIR~

MEH~ Nose, Y U NO SMALL AND NICE?!

Haaaaa..

Look at me! I can wink ^.*

And wink ^.*

Nah, no more winking, i'm tired! -_-

I SAID I'M TIREDDD! OH~AIR~

Hooo, last few?

"Ah bu bu bu bu char~!", "Ang Goo Goo eh~", "Ohhh Nah Ohh Nah~" I have absolutely no idea what the adults around me kept mumbling about. Hehe ^.^

14 comments:

나니 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW so cute!!! :'''D

Xynn-eigh said...

Why is it so red?! or is it your camera?

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope you can help to post this on your blog! Encourage more people to sign the petition of torturing bears in asia.

http://www.endbearfarming.org/en/


Story here
http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Teary-Mother-Bear-Killed-Her-Baby-and-Committed-Suicide-A-Heart-Breaking-True-Story

Ellie said...

LOL the second last photo is ADOOOOOOOOBS. TELL YOUR SISTER CONGRATS~~

smokë said...

I saw your tweet about this. She is just so cuteeeeeee! Babies are so adorable can melt!

Anonymous said...

so cute! (very obedient, came here after reading your tweet)

Ruiting said...

so lovely! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR FAMILY! hi baby. please grow up well <3

Faye said...

Aaawwwee, picture No. 3 is so cute..
You're niece is really cute, considering most babies are really ugly when they're new borns ;)

Anonymous said...

Awwww Very Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope yu rou ping ping an an zhang da.

XueLing♥ said...

ooo SO CUTE!!!!

Alicia :D said...

Qiuqiu! The baby is so adorable and I totally love your new blogskin! :D

QiuQiu said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! hahahah. You all very nice. Now i can ask my sister to come and see the comments. LOL.

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka
love your blog!!!!!
y u no bird's nest arrrrrr
and soooo daddy k 3rd to her!!!!!!!
do so muchhhhhhhh