27 May 2019

Me as a Mummy diary 1 year 10 months

OMGGG. I cannot believe how much i have slacked in blogging but just so you know.. The will to blog is still there HAHA. Life just took me over and i let life run me for 2 years plus. And poof, from a diary of having one kid, and one on the way..

I am writing this as a mother of three.

Holy shit.

HAHA.

But i'm gon take back control and live life instead of letting life lead me LOL.

I'm gon make it brief.. More like a post through pictures.. But tbh as i look back.. It was really quite painful.. Cox this point.. we were still right in the middle of two lawsuits.. And i've been putting off getting down to write the diary not just cox i'm busy / lazy. But also cox looking at the pictures just gives me goosebumps. It was a very scary and dark period of my life thus far.

But like i said.. Whatever i captured and save-keep.. Were good things. Good people, good times amidst the bad. So i tell myself.. I MUST PUT THEM TOGETHER.

This blog holds 10-11 years of my life.. It's a huge part of my life. And it's one of the reason why i lead the life i do, the good and bad. And it's mine. So i have to own it, the good and the bad.

And i will =') Thank you if you're on the few who's been with me for years. I doubt there's anyone who's been with me for 10 years since 2008? But if there are any.. You guys would have seen me change as a person drastically. I hope wherever you were when you first started to read my blog, i hope for you that today, you've grown to be a even better person =))) I truly wish that for all my nice readers.

I've also changed the title of these diary series of blogpost from Meredith and Mummy diary to just Me as a Mummy haha. Cox tbh of all the roles i have in life, as a daughter, as a sister, as a friend, as a wife.. I mostly put my role as a mum first. I guess as the kids grow bigger, things will balance out more *shrugs*

Meredith at 1 year and 10 months.. Can already feed herself very well haha.
Teacher J sent this.. ❤︎
Holy crap i saw this picture as i'm blogging and i tear up again HAHAHA. It's happy-sad tears okay just let me be. This is my "diary" afterall haha.

I remember this Chinese New Year was extremely hard cox i was already in debt but like every year, i still bring my parents to Chinatown.. For them to get new clothes and some CNY goodies.

But this year my papa didn't wanna get anything cox he know i'm quite tight financially. And then Meredith saw this chicken and ask yeye was so happy he could buy it for Meredith cox usually i don't let my dad pay for anything. I guess it's times like that i learn to take and accept love from people who really wants to be there for me.. T__T

We went back home empty-handed, didn't buy any CNY goodies at all that year but Meredith had one chicken soft toy hehe. But we were still happy cox we have one another. Thank you, thank you, thank you god. For during difficult times, we feel and remember every bit of love more vividly.
The beautiful sunset at Chinatown that evening was free =') Maybe the saying is true, that the best things in life are free. Wah cannot sia. Seeing pictures from this period really bth these tears just come wtf stop haha this is so stupid.
Thank you for being mummy's strength.. You and meimei (inside mummy) kept me going on.
Dinner with Sierra hehe.
Picture from a photoshoot we did hehe.
My daughter thinks she damn chio sia hahaha.
"Do scary face" haha.
Her face so super squishy haha.
没想到 Josh so sentimental. The first Vday gift i got for him hahaha. Also got chocolate inside one hehe. Becox he told me last time when we were not officially together, that we can never have a normal Valentines (act yige 负担 sia hahaha) and i was like WHY NOT so i got him bear, card, flower (flower on the card becox i was a poor student LOL) and chocolate hahaha. This is how you 骗男孩子 lol.
On our way to baby fair to check out her advertisement poster.
PAP-inspired is it haha.
For a good period she pose always must kuu-jit-buah like half squat LOL idgi.
Hehe.



对啦, 就是我本人.
With her favourite Yurou jiejie.
Poor Yuxuan lol always kena left out. She's tryna show Meredith something to get her attention haha.

To aunty Jia's house for swimming ❤︎
Lou Yusheng hehe.
Cheeky little girl.
Went out with her one on one as papa go to work.. Our little durian date hehe.
Chilling with Aunty Carolyn almost every other night hehe.
Niao Yi came to visit..
And took this picture of me wtf LOL sexy boh. I was 5 months pregnant.

More random cute shots Teacher J took of her hehe.
Omggg can you look at how flat Merediths face was hahaha.
One of my favourite pictures of Meredith. Taken by Teacher J!

Mini nua sai queen following footsteps of her ganma haha.
Fever one night. But super brave!!! Still can tell me other kids not brave when they cry hahaha.
Number76 CNY dinner. LOOK AT SAKURA OMG haha. We've come such a long way.
Cheesie brought back this bouncer, which was the same bouncer i passed her for Sakura. Which is the same bouncer Meredith used hahaha. TOO BAD I PASSED IT AWAY LIAO IF NOT OLIVER CAN USE ALSO!!! Hahaha. Anyway 1y10m old Meredith insisted she is a baby =) LOL.
Die also don't wanna come down haha.
Cheesie got her a doll and she ownself go put on shoes, sling her bag, and took a shopping bag, say wanna go gai gai with the doll. LOL.
Also this co-sleeping bed, hand-me-down from Sakura hehe. Then i pass to Jayne haha. when her baby bigger she also passed to another mummy. This is a wonderful world like that haha.

I think it was CNY Eve or something. Erjie had to work also while some shops were closed. We went to find her. Eryi is the best becox everything also can become toy haha.


Baobei, one day you will look back at your old pictures and realise how blessed you are as a kid.

Her idea of hiding for Hide and Seek hahaha.

Niao Yi 左拥右抱 haha.
Yeye brought them out for a stroll.
Yurou jiejie tickle haha.

Today was CNYE, we went to visit Meredith's real "yeye". Josh's dad. In the hospital. It's the second time Meredith was seeing yeye. First time was couple of days ago. It was a really touching reunion.

Weeks later Josh 's dad passed on.. But i am so very very thankful that she had a chance to meet her yeye. We should all treasure every relationship that matters. Our hearts have the capacity for that.

Ang sisters, one of my biggest pillar of support in those dark days.
With my baobei Xiao Pearl.. Haha..
and Ah Pearl..
 Hahaha my little poseur..
See her half squat poses again hahaha.


Her first time on a bike hehe.
CNY = Bite gueh zi with eryi hahaha. Eryi bite, Meredith eat.
Come and tell me "I wang wear blah"
 Wear for her liao tell me "I wang go xio papa" GOLLY LOL.
 Wearing the gold bangle Mich got for her hahaha. So lao tuuu!!!
Hehe my family of 3.. (2 years plus on, it's a family of 5 GOSH)


Hehe rarely see Josh play along hor hahah.
 You think i am obsessed with my kid..
But i am actually obsessed with our kids HAHA.




Yuxuan so cute hereeee!!
 Went to ganma's house to bai nian wearing the gold bangle lol.
Nua sai everyday with papa.

 Thank you darling for being with me.. Through this shitstorm.. ❤︎


Super rare cox Pearl Jie join us for angbao river!!!
Niao yi so bags cut me off lol.
Different day, same pose. Haha.

Xiao Beauty Queen haha.
Dimpled face Meredith haha. Last time ganma always buy fruit juice packs from Japan for her. Lucky girl!!!
Ask her to take picture together she gen wo gek sai LOLOL.

 "I poopoo HAHAHA" she really LOL okay gross hahaha.

CNY open house at my place. Jia and Mich say i not fair only entertain my influencer friends LOL wth.

Need to so sweet ah.
Want to slap my san jie =) HAHA. I found this in my phone album wtf.
My daughter 绮梦 sia. LOL.

Dramatic as always haha.


I had to go to settle lawsuit stuff at the court that time so sijie help me take Meredith out ='))
Chu7 at papa house like every year hehe. Meredith peel egg for me after she learnt how to do it from ganma haha.
She also peeled many eggs for everyone that night haha.
The place i grew up in. Now i look at it and i'm just a bit like.. Errr.... CAN MY PAPA NOT BE SO UNHYGIENIC HAHAHA. Look at the surrounding. Got detergent, got dustbin, got gas, got mop pail all.
Doing girly things with Niao yi and mama..
CNY at Rachell jiejie's place.. Where she peeled orange for the first time hahaha.
Play with Rachell jiejie's Pikachu hat lol.
Okay i run away liao. The girls gon end school soon and i have to go. Byebye! I'd find more afternoons to clear the rest of the 2 years of diary.. I am sooooo sorry i left this space for so long. But i promise i'm back!!!

Here's the obsessive mum-made video lol.

No comments: