06 August 2010

HOTLINKS!

For those who asked!
For those who sent me pictures.
And for those who linked me up.
I PRESENT YOU..
 THE HOTLINKS!

 Christine
 Melody
 Crystal
 Christalle


Jayley!


 Joshua

AND........


Yutaki!!! =DDD



Find them on my sidebar =D
You can click on them to visit their blog.
No more small like shit wordy links!
I give you the "LOOK AT MY HOT AND CHIO FRIENDS" kind of linkups.
LOL!!!

Okay i really need to go prep for my photoshoot now! And yes, i need to also update my 我也是小名星 picture slide show! Soon lah, soon lah.

For now if you wanna be linked up, send me your pictures! But that's if you're hot okay! LOL. Yah, now is the time to test your self-confidence. LOL. Plus I very lazy to go source for your best picture so send it to me yourself please! And link me up! Two way traffic is always more appreciated. Afterall, i am only Qiuting, and i don't have wankers looking at me =((( LOL!

QiuQiu
CheeseyMacoroniWithBaconBits

No comments: