25 March 2011

Rocking the Green ^.^

So this was my previous hair colour, i like it but it kinda lean towards the bronzy-coppery-reddish colour and it really isn't very good for my bazi. Lolol.

But you can see from the Hong Kong postings HERE and HERE that the hair colour is pretty nice! But it's just i need to WANG! Lolol. So any colour that symbolises water would be great.

 And yes, it's horrible my fringe keep going center-parting on their own. I think the left-parting is not on good term with the right-parting. Ha!

 Bye Bye act-jap hair colour~

 Hahaha! Look at that! It looks like a green snake, i put on white eyes for it =DDD Lol.
Also looks like a frightened baby's shit. BANG CAIR SAI. Lolol.

 Juno working on it..

 Okay, you ready?!

 Before i show you my face, haha, i wanna show you these!

I sticked these onto my face to camwhore. Kinda cute! I'm a little scared that i'd start sticking random things on my face habitually, next camwhore session you might see a salted egg on my face. LOL. Anyway these sparklies are actually for nail art, from Daiso, $2 for three tubs of different stuff.

 Here you go! How is it?!

 I think it's pretty cool for spring! ^.^

 One more with the curls down. I only tonged like 1/2 of my hair. Or less. Cox it's JUST TOO TEDIOUS!!! Lolol. So the rest of the hair is bun up at the back.

How do i look?! Rhetorical question. Lol.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

qiuqiu! so pretty!

i love the last photo

Anonymous said...

OMGG!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin said...

ur new hair colour is chio!

Anonymous said...

Wow I really like the green hair to be honest! I'm not sure if it's because of the photoshop filters or something but it looks fabulous! I'm tempted to go dye my hair green too :D

Ren37 said...

you look hot with your new hair and how creative! those star on your face shines =)

Anonymous said...

what do you use to curl your hair?

Anonymous said...

walao, I bought the nail art thingy for $5 each =.=

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can try to highlight your hair too!. I love your eye makeup. Can do a posting on how you apply your eye makeup? I think I saw one of your sis at PS today!

QiuQiu said...

Hello! My makeup used in this series of pictures are bought from JB a RM5 shop! Link here!

http://bongqiuqiu.blogspot.com/2010/08/jb-day-trip-ddd.html

The eyeliner is super good please! Eyeshadow as well, pigmentation is pretty decent also! All for $2.15 SGD each! ^.^

yukiko said...

i was really scared when i saw green as your title but it actually looks really nice and i am loving the curls! xx

Jenni Ukkonen said...

You are seriously waaaay too pretty <3

Coco Tai said...

PRETTTYYY!

-Coco<3

MelMeow said...

hi I love your hair colour! did you have to bleach it first before that colour set in ??

Anonymous said...

qiuqiu u so pretty!!!!!

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

You look stunning! I wish I was as pretty as you :) xo

Anonymous said...

it very very pretty. so suitable for u. ^_^, love it

QiuQiu said...

Hey guys!!! Thanks!!! I think you all love me when i have thick makeup on. Lolol. And LOTS of Photoshop. Haha! =D

No bleaching was involved for this colour =D

And Marina, YOU ARE ALREADY VERY PRETTY! Don't be greedy!!!

steph said...

OMG so pretty! you look like a prefect definition of an ulzzang! ^^
your very brave to try that green color and you pull it off well!

Anonymous said...

Loving your fringe! Is that side fringe or still your bangs? What did you say to the stylist? You look very korean>.<

Anonymous said...

love the eye make-up, super awesome!

Anonymous said...

just wanna drop by and say I respect the way you blog. Its very real. cheers!

Anonymous said...

SUPER PRETTTTTTTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 :D

Anonymous said...

wow love ur picture in that white dress. you look like a prof model. care to share ur photoshop secret?

TR said...

I think the left-parting is not on good term with the right-parting. Ha!

jesus, you are such a dear! VERY LOVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE SALTED EGG THING
HHAHAHAHHAHA

Anonymous said...

hi qiuqiu which daiso did you get the nail art stuff?

Melting Snowz said...

I love your eye makeup and contact lense!! May I know what brand is it and where u got it from?

Anonymous said...

your hair is VERY dry, try to put on serum.

Litong, said...

what is the colour of your hair? :)

Litong, said...

Hi, what type of green is that? Is it like ash or something? :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing amazing!! You can totally rock this look!

Mira Song said...

hi! what shade of green did you dye your hair? :)

Unknown said...

I laughed hysterically at the salted egg thing!
Girlfriend you need to film a Photoshop tutorial because I WANT THIS! You look so gorgeous here it's unbelievable! <3