28 December 2011

New episodes for Budget Barbie

Hello!!! How? Is it tough going back to work for a few days more, before the New Year party begins? =DDD Lol. Shouldn't be that tough right, although the weather has been very cooling this few weeks and it's so hard to get out of bed. But i see updates on Twitter and Facebook, my friends keep receiving gifts for Xmas and for new year etc, from their colleagues. So nice one!

So far my bf got me a box of 12 pcs macaroons and we both share it (lol so to be exact he got me 6 macaroons) and i got him a Esprit Cardigan, a knitted pullover + 2 boxers shorts from UNIQLO.

And Mich promise to buy me Poppycock original popcorn =DDD And i got her one bag (she chose it herself and it's ugly) and one clutch (i chose it for her and it's nice lol).

I also got Zhen one leopard preens clutch and one handbag for work. And Zhen say she got me ROYCE champagne chocolate and one big tube of lychee Fruitips =DDD
Zhen say in case i suspect she haven't buy yet, she sent me this picture. Lolol.

And i got Geraldine a knitted sweater and a punk-ish-looking bag full of skull studs O.O She chose it herself. Hardcore.

Anyway~ How was YOUR Xmas?! =D I only like Xmas cox i can shop a lot. And not have to keep the stuff at my own house. Cox that's what i do on usual days, shop, keep in my room. Shop, shop, shop, keep keep keep.. But if it's Xmas, i can buy, and give it to people as gift! =D

and i've been using the Essential hair care lotion and treatment and hair mask religiously, so that i can bleach my hair to be ash brown before CNY. I know many of you told me it's harmful and i shouldn't do any more stuff to my hair now and just let it rest.. BUT WO ZHEN DE HEN XIANG YAO MAAAaaAAaaa~~~ *jiggles body to sa jiao* Lol.

Anyway~ Here are new episodes of Budget Barbie on Clicknetwork i hope you enjoy them!

This ep i can haz female guest!!! =D And she's not used to shopping for cheap stuff at all! Haha.
Daiso ep where i bought 50 items =O Most of it are really worth it!!!
This is a New Year video made by Clicknetwork, featuring ALL the Clicknetwork hosts! Everyone super emo one! Must watch!!! Don Richmond really can laughdieme.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi qiuqiu! are they selling POPPYCOCK in singapore??? i absolutely love it! its super yums!

나니 said...

Haha oh lord xD

Ishah said...

Lol everyone got you some type of food for Xmas!!

Anonymous said...

I blogged about you in my latest blog entry! :) www.fiona-wang.blogspot.com

QiuQiu said...

Anon, i've seen it in NTUC (sometimes), cold storage, and mustafa!!! =DDD

나니 -- Happy New Year to you!!! ^.^

Isha, they know me well.

Fiona, thank you!! =))

Anonymous said...

Where can I get the lychee fruitips in sg?

Anonymous said...

Where can I get the lychee fruitips in sg?

M said...

You talk like Barbarella from noose.

nimiuhhos said...

hello qiuqiu! I love all your budget barbie episodes <3 But mind looking at my blog? I sell affordable stuffs too :D
http://confessionsofapig98.blogspot.sg/