30 March 2012

Phuket - Berbai!

Second day at the pool villa at Andara! =DDD They arranged a thai cooking class for us! YES, i am trying to act special by wearing the apron the unusual way =D
Getting ready! Look at Eekean......
HAHAHA.
Thanks to Huiwen again for ALL the pictures!!! ^.^ She took this artistic shot. Not bad.
Doing.. Doing..

Done. Top - Mine, a bit too long, but thickness i think is okay leh! Bottomest, Wendy's. Supposed the most perfect looking compared with the instructor's one. Center.... Eekean's. HAHAHA. Sibeh lousy.

But Eekean's presentation looks the best i think!

Wendy's! Not bad, got standing one somemore!

Mine!!! =DDD Minimalistic.

And the later the instructor must be thinking.. "Bitch please, look at mine" Haha.

Then it's tomyum soup!!! =DDD

What we do is just to know all the ingredients, and then later we get to do it ourselves. We ADD..

We STIR.. LOOK AT EEKEAN!!! HAHAHA. Really got hawker de feng fan.
We SCOOP. Lol. After tomyum soup we can also learn how to cook pineapple fried rice but not me.
Becox i was caught scratching my armpit..... =X Smelly Huiwen snapped this picture and then exclaim "EEEeee don't let her cook!!!! She was scratching her armpit!!!!" Good friend, surely. Lolol.
WEET-YOU-WEET!!!!!! Bryan looks like "Yes i know my wife's hot. I am so happy. He he he"
Me and photobomber Sophie ^.^
Us! =DDD I thought this picture is really cute ^.^

We had someone BBQ-ing food for us!!! THIS IS HOW LIFE SHOULD BE!!!!

I also wanna pose like i am having fun BBQ-ing. So i pose finish liao i turn around and find the BBQ guy gone to take stuff. Just gone. And i'm like "shit shit shit i really have to BBQ now. Omg is the corn burnt?!" Hahaha. Heng like couple of minutes later he come back liao.

One shot with Shuyin ^.^

The girls at the cocktail bar. They all drinking the atas alcoholic drinks. I asked for ice + water + lychee. LOL. Iced lychee!!! o.O A bit paiseh to ask for that but better than getting tipsy. Haha.
❤ ❤ ❤

DENG DENG DENG!!! Wendy, Cheesie and ME ^.^ Before i throw camera out to somewhere dry. I have this phobia that it might drop inside the water!!!
❤ ❤ ❤
Wearing the bikini TOP that Sophie lent me. Lol. Bottom i wear my own. So it's not THAT bad. Haha.
The boys chill with drinks and that's me at the back doggy-swimming away.


MY LIFE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after swimming for a while.. See that pavilion?

That's where we dine! So happy to have these great company for the phuket trip =)) Everyone is really SO NICE and considerate and happy! =D

All these food and more! I really cannot ask for more lah!!!
The next day we went for lunch before our spa appointment. Went to the area outside Andara.
Settled in a shop with okay-okay thai food. Yes i know that's a coconut but i don't have pictures of the food. Lol. I ordered pineapple fried rice and it was the worst i ever had.
Photobomber Cheesie photobombed by photobomber Huiwen's twist. Lol.
SPA TIME at the Andara Spa! =D
They had various massages and spa treatment to choose from. I picked the traditional Thai massage!
SO FREAKING HUGE AND SPACIOUS, THE ROOM!!!! Each person has one room like this.

Too luxurious!!! =OOO And with the sound of soothing music + sound of the flow of water.. I can sleep forever in that room. And just wake up to eat, then sleep back in.. Shiokness.

The lady washed my feet in this and rubbed my feet with the lime-looking thing. Haha. Love it!

Changed into this. And it's massage time!

It was the bestest massage i ever had. BESTEST.

So super relaxing i fell asleep most of the time and i feel bad for myself!!!! Cox i don't get to enjoy the process consciously!!! But it's soooo super gooood!!!!! That i just can't help falling asleep!

And the lady was so gentle, so considerate (wait for Cheesie's post!!! I hope she shares how her masseur removed her hair band to massage the head and then later even help her tie back the same way her ponytail was o.O) and so super nice and friendly!!!

The way she handles my hair, to place them on one side to massage this side, and then later place them on another side to massage that side.. Really touched me!!! Like, nobody has been so loving and gentle towards me (my hair) lol.

The whole experience was just unbelievably good i gave her a pretty good tip. I should have given even more, serious. I miss the spa just typing away here!!! =(
After the massage. Feeling all stretched out, relaxed and refreshed!
Each a cup of healthy tea for us all!
Afterwards we chill for a while before we head for a light snack before heading to the airport.
At SILK restaurant inside Andara =D It's so beautiful right?! Imagine dining outdoor by the pool with great view just behind you!!! Enjoyment of life.

Alright that's the end of the beautiful trip to Andara Resort and Villa @ Phuket.

Thanks to Wendy for the invite!!! I had a super great time =))

Thanks to Mike, Sophie, Alaric, Shuyin, Binbin, Huiwen, Eekean, Bryan and Gillian who have been super super great and fun to hang out with ^.^

Thanks to Cheesie for being a nice roomate! =D

If you're planning a beautiful holiday that can give you amazing experiences, again and again.. Andara will be the place to be. As mentioned, Andara is running a Stay More, Save More promotion (Receive 25-30% discount!!!). Details HERE.

Read Part 1
Read Part 2

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I just started following you~ ^^
I saw the others' posts about your guys' trip to Phuket too, looked like it was so fun and amazing!

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts and purdy face ;D

Nana said...

You look amazing! :D Haha the place you went look so relaxing! :D You are so funny, iced lychee...

Cheesie said...

HELLO ROOMIE!!!!!!!!

I actually published my post then i out it as draft again cuz wanna steal your pic and add inside HAHAHAHAH

prancing bee said...

I love how everything is outside! It's truly so beautiful! You seem super happy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Qiu Qiu where you get the flowery hair band?

kitty said...

you all look so pretty!!! ♥ ^~^

José Victor Karam said...

Really fun trip! You're awesome! So talented. One day I wanna be as good as you! <3

Shan said...

Qui Qui you look pretty without make up ^.^