12 November 2012

New collection for rarebits ^.^

Hello! Quick one!

rarebits has a new collection! ^.^ I quite love some of the items! I think you guys can guess which are the items i love haha. And er, rarebits is my blogstore in case some of you don't know O.O

I got it started with my girlfriends!

Some of the items up in this collection. All really strong and bright colours. The fringe skirt is quite love but gotta wait til next collection! ^.^ The spike and skull bag would be a popular choice i bet!

There are also plenty of work / fun / party dresses for working class ladies and for those looking for simple and chic dresses for year end parties etc ^.^ Hope there's something for everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new model is SO pretty!!

Vic A. Lee said...

Do you ship your products to foreign countries like Canada?

Hanna Lei said...

Its so cool that you have your own clothes now! My Blog

Anonymous said...

Please make available international shipping available soon! I would love to purchase some stuff ^.^

skinnyrichbitch said...

Qiu! Love your lipstick colour for this shoot!

Anonymous said...

hi qiu qiu, can i know where u get those black wedges?

Anonymous said...

hi qiu qiu, can i know where u get those black wedges?