12 November 2013

DO NOT READ THIS POST

Hello.

This is a very unapologetic angry post so if you're not having a good day and have enough of rantings or if you're having a good day and don't wanna spoil it, or if you wanna continue liking me and think that i am an angel sent from the sky above (No? You all never ever think that way of me? Okay. LOL) then please do yourself a favour DON'T READ THIS POST.

If you decided not to heed my advice and still continue to read on.. Then hello. I hope in good faith that you like me a lot. Cox if you don't, i don't know why you're reading it anyway. Why? You don't like me but wanna share the ups and downs in my life with me still? Lolol so sweet one.

Okay so i wanna talk about MANNERS today.

If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you'd probably already know that i dyed my hair blue.

And it's one of the few crazy things in life that i WANT to do. You know, before i die? Like it's in my bucket list. To have a head of blue hair. I did green before, FML i looked like hulk, then after shampooing 7 times a day, i look like a rotten kailan. But anyway, we're talking about my blue hair.

Right. So i did it!!! =D YAY~

But of course for everything i do and share, there has to be people commenting and i expected that but still expecting it and dealing with it are two different things. Lol.

It's like i dislike you and you dislike me, and i am fine with it and i already know it. But when i actually see you in real life, pointing a middle finger at me, i can't promise you that even with a lot of mental preparation that i did, i won't chop off your finger and feed it to the cat. Okay?

To continue on the topic about manners. I share with you a few kinds of comments i'd get okay.

Compliments.
They consist of positively positive words lol.

"You look great in blue!"

"Blue suits you!!!"

"This hair colour is so unique!"

"OMG YOUR HAIR I LOVE IT"

Okay. These opinions are opinions out of good intention and politeness. And from what i know, compliments are free and encouraging so everyone should feel free to throw them around. So erm.. Thank you? =D If you think my blue hair works for you, thank you =D It's kinda weird i mean haha. It's not black nor brown so.. But haha thank you! *a bit shy* LOL. Extra love for you guys who like me anyway~~ =DDD

And then there are also Constructive comments
These are made up by avoiding negative words.

"Qiu i think brown suits you better!"

"Blonde hair looks a lot better on you"

"I miss your brownish hair, Qiu =("

"Perhaps try another colour the next time? Might work better!"

These i am also perfectly fine cox these are how "freedom of speech" should be. Yes you can say what you want even if it's opposing opinions from others but holy god mother shit, BE POLITE AND MINDFUL ABOUT THE WAY YOU PUT IT ACROSS. I kinda think lotsa wars, fights and hate were caused by lack of tactfulness when it comes to choice of words.

So for people who don't think my blue hair is nice, but has bothered to leave me a comment to let me know in a constructive (and kind lol) way, i thank you. You're awesome and i think you'd go far in life. Cox it's not WHAT, it's HOW.

Nonconstructive comments
These are just.. Stupid? It's mostly also rude but it's like mentally-challenged people who have no filter in their brains, uncontrollably typing words on their phone, making sound on the internet.

"Ew ugly"

"Seriously blue?! Ugly!"

"BAH"

"Your hair sucks"

"You suck"

"Ugly hair"

"BAH"

"BAH"

"BAH"

"BAH"

"BAH"

You get it? To me they are like animals, making weird unnecessary rude comments. And to me it just sounds like..

"Hey, i have so much free time, i am a rude fuck, nobody taught me manners, i like to spread hate, i love to insult people i don't know, i love most to hit my mother with a frying pan cox i fear nothing and i just love to spread negativity and even when doing all these, i stand up strongly for freedom of speech and i also feel that people on the internet all deserves to be flamed since they put themselves out there and on my profile i most usually either write things like IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, FUCK OFF but no i ain't no fuckoffers and no i will not take my own advice and fuckoff or sometimes i also write things like I LOVE GOD AS GOD LOVES ME IN HIS GRACE I BELIEVE blablabla but no my god didn't teach me to miss up on a chance to call a whore a whore and a ugly blue hair freak a freak okay so NO NO NO BAHBAHBAH UGLY" Yup. This is what it sounds like to me =)

So i might sometimes block them if i can be bothered to but over time i've learnt to just ignore them.

And lastly.. The ones i hate most..

RUDE + TOTALLY-MEAN-IT COMMENTS
These are usually made by people who actually bother to filter their words and wanna say something about me BUT somehow also want to make it about themselves. And they are fucktards who think that "No offense but", "Not hating but", "Don't hate you but" actually means something.

Now and now i'd tell you, IT MEANS NOTHING AND IF IT MEANS ANYTHING, IT MEANS YOU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP AND NOT SAY ANYTHING IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF OFFENDING PEOPLE YET YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT YOUR IDEA ACROSS WITHOUT OFFENDING PEOPLE.

WELL THEN YOU'RE NOT FIT TO GIVE OPINIONS COX YOU CAN'T EVEN HANDLE AND FIGURE YOURSELF OUT. So best thing for you to do is? Shut up. Or unfollow me. Or kill yourself if you really think there's no way to avoid making yourself unhappy looking at my blue hair. Okay?

"I am sorry i am not trying to hate here but your blue hair looks really bad on you"

OH REALLY? You're sorry? WHY? You're not the one with blue hair are you? Then what are you sorry for? For leaving a comment that you don't have to, but still did so anyway???

SORRY NO COUNT THEN, FUCKER =)

"No offense but you look really old with this hair colour"

Okay. So will your mother if she had this blue on her hair. But hey hey, let's not drift too far from the topic. You were saying what, no offense? Okay. YOU HAVE AN OLD SMELLY CHEEBYE. No offense. What, you don't? Okay. But that's just what you think~ =D If what i think about my hair don't matter enough, then what you think about your cheebye doesn't affect what i feel about it too =D SMELLY CB SMELLY CB SMELLY CB! =D Oh wait, forgot the magic words~ NO OFFENSE~

"I don't hate you but you look really bad with this hair colour.."

SAVE THE FORMALITY OKAY.

I HATE YOU.

WE'RE DONE. Simple. You can hate me back it's okay =D I have a lot of love from people who decide to like me and like me anyway and they won't try to hurt me or they'd be careful of their words even when they have to break bad news to me so i'd just roll in the compliments and love from them all day long after i'm done with my piece for hypocrites like you guys.

And please, stop trying to make it about you.

"I really don't hate you", "I am not trying to hate"

WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR INTENTIONS.

And yes we heard this many times, "EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINIONS"

WELL IF IT'S YOUR OWN OPINION, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. Especially is it's not something worthy to publish online. I mean seriously, i've NEVER posted a single hate / negative / rude comment to strangers on their profiles unless provoked.

I mean, we're not that close for me to tell you things that other people closer to you would have told you (like, you need to lose weight, like, why is your complexion so bad you need to do something, like, there's a booger at your nostril, like, there's vege stuck in your teeth, like, you have B.O). So i feel you guys should probably reevaluate how close you are to someone before you spit your mouth off trying to give your "two cents worth" or three dollar worth or anything lah okay.

Mich my BFF told me to go for Hair for Hope hahah. My sisters told me my hair is fugly. Josh ask me if i would consider dying it back to brown cox everyone say blue is ugly.

And i am perfectly fine with it cox.. 1) They are close to me 2) They are close to me so they can say whatever shit they want about me 2) They are close to me and they can say whatever shit they want about me and not have me react beyond "Shut up lah you, i like leh~" Hahaha. Okay. So all you who keep telling me no offense, you don't hate me and what not.. You are ALL not close to me. So.

Talking about two cents worth, that's also something i hate.

UNLESS it's accompanied with constructive (and not condescending) comments, then okay. But if it's something rude and thinking you know soooo much better than everyone else then i give you 5 cents you no need to change give me, just GTFO.

Omg omg another phrase i hate, from people who are usually saying things they don't have to say (usually negative things lah), but act like they just diedie have to and pretend like they wouldn't like to hurt anyone's feelings by saying things they know they shouldn't say..

"IN MY HONEST OPINION"

Or short-form IMHO.

AN OPINION IS AN OPINION. IT'S OPINIONATED, IT'S BASED ON PERSONAL JUDGEMENT. IT'S WITH A VARIABLE PERSPECTIVE, IT'S SUBJECTIVE.

So honest or not, it's still an opinion. So back to where we begin.. Hypocrites, if you can't deal with offending people, and you don't know how to string your words tactfully then i suggest you STFU.

Okay i'm done. If you read til here and still decided to like me and accept my blue hair.. Then TADANG~~~ PICTURES OF ME IN BLUE HAIR~ Hahah!

If you don't like me, i already ask you not to read this post from the start.

You 犯贱 i bohbian. Omg this is the best line ever for people who dislike me but still die die wanna follow me or read me. Lol. I am awesome.

And for the record, I LOVE MY BLUE HAIR.

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page
Went to let Sio do my blue hair finally~ After all the pestering.. He finally did it for me =DDD
And these are the random shots i got from my phone directly haha. If you noticed i got some aquamarine blue-green inside the blue =DDD
Like this can see? =DDD
Sio is quite ingenius. I don't know how he can make the subtle streaks of blue and darker blue. If you don't want a crazy colour like this you can still do a more subtle colour but with the same tecnique lah. It really adds texture to the hair!

My nose
Went to AFA2013 to support Yutaki and Miyake with Sophie and Wendy and then we all went to catch a movie =DDD And then at the end of the day i have messy hair and worn out makeup but then i was looking at all the comments and i look at myself..

And i really really think damn hard and i still cannot figure it out.

UGLY MEH?!?!? I FIND DAMN CHIO LEH?

Lolol. Okay not chio in a chio way but just i like it cox it's weirdly good-looking for me? Haha. Okay it's okay, it's my personal opinion about my hair and my looks on my personal blog. So.. Oh wait, that makes it legit, I CAN PUT MY PERSONAL OPINION ABOUT MYSELF ON MY BLOG =D

And i kept asking Josh, "Why ah Darling, how come people these days like super no manners one. Wanna talk bad things about people do it at discretion lah! Why die die must let me know by commenting on MY picture? Huh? I got ask them meh"

"People are entitled to their own opinions mah"

*implode*

*calms down*

"Okay. I ask you. Will you walk up to a fat lady and tell her in her face she is fat and she needs to lose weight and that you mean no offense?"

"No i won't.."

"AH THEN?"

"Just block them lor"

And so i did =) If you said something mean / hypocritically mean, you are probably blocked.

Better i save you and your eyes now than i build up sooooo much anger in me that i have to go see a psychiatrist. Is there a doctor to help people like me who get cyber-bullied everyday? HAHAHA.

Kidding. I don't cyberbully people 好偷笑 already. Lolol. But say real one, most people who insulted me in one way or another all have locked up instagram profile =DDD

I am very very very happy to know that!!! =DDD Really!!!

1) I feel like i taught people valuable lessons in my blogpost about social media etiquette

2) Private profiles = i can't see your shit face and make shit comments about you with screenshots of you =DDD It's good!!! When i see your shitface after you make a shit comment about me, it feels like i am a cat being fed fish, i can't resist. But i'd prefer peace than war, if you'd believe me.

3) Private profile = Save me all the trouble of getting back at you. Awesome. Okay!

Say real one, 我觉得还不错 O.O Haha~
New profile picture. Hahahah.

Okay omg i feel so much better now. This is why everyone needs a proper blog ^.^V

Bye bye!

84 comments:

Fany said...

Your blue hair goes really well with white clothing imo!(Though it might stain your clothings :/ ) It creates a very winter feeling (Perfect for xmas!).

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder thus just do what you like since it's your life & stay happy!

Anonymous said...

You shouldnt care about all these comments!
In past i had so many different colors on my hair! (pink, black-pink, green, purple and the same blue as you!)
And even when i know i look better in brunette, im still so happy i did it!
PD. I was not sure about you with that color, but i think in that pictures you look better.. like you are becoming comfortable in the color and you know how to wear it now

:)

Anonymous said...

Haha it's really ugly.. with EVERY INTENTION OF BEING FUCKING OFFENSIVE... U LOOK LIKE A POKEMON.

Nell said...

OMG, Qiu Qiu I love the color! It looks soo vibrant and edgy. BTW, in the pictures your hair looks really health, Sio must work some sort of magic on hair.

Hanna Lei said...

I think your blue hair could look awesome with the right circle lenses, especially for photo shoots. -Hanna Marie

ishyshyshy said...

Hi Qiuqiu, first comment that I am ever gonna leave at your blog.

I totally agree with your post and feel that people should take more responsibility in the words they use online.

More important, I think you look great with your blue hair.
It's one of the colours I want to have for my hair too :D .

Fionism said...

i sincerely love ur blue hair qiu qiu!!! but honestly speaking u just rock every single hair style and hair colour lah! and not to mention any outfits or any makeup!!! ALL SUPER CHIO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Qiu,
I freaking love your blue hair and posts about these things. Seeing your pix really makes me wonder how people can be/leave so many rude and ugly remarks. Keep being beautiful and blogging please <3 to me you are the best!
With love,
-Anonymous Coward

Anonymous said...

It's 犯贱...... :)

Anonymous said...

I also don't like people who are not close or unrelated to me giving me negative or constructive comments. I was thinking who are you to me. I had coffeeshop people, sale assistant and my tenants asking me how much do I earn per month. I am a landlady. Worst,my tenants and coffeeshop people ask me does the flat got my name Cox my parents are also staying with me. Worst even ask how come you collect tenants rental fees but not your parents. I am a person also mind my own manners if I am not also with the person. Cox I know such comments arm rude, but society is like that nowadays, many reasons why they are like that,jealous,they got no life. They feel good when they bring someone down. Giving negative comments to random people give excitement to their life. Their parents never teach them keep comments to yourself if you are not related to the person.sadly but such people gonna increase and the best we can do is ignore them or fight fire with fire. Revenge is best served chilled and most importantly you must lead a more happier life than such people. Period!

Anonymous said...

Hey I had blue hair before but dark and I am loving it also Cox it's what I want not what other people want me to- I went salon and dye my hair and the people gave meta weird look but it is something I want to do and yet I did not harm anyone so why not? Everyone sure have negative comments to say Cox remember no one is perfect and in this world. There will be more tactless people, I also get very fed up but I think those people comments want to make you unhappy and if you are unhappy. They will be happy so you must be happy and cheerful everyday and lead a better life than such people and that is the best revenge.

Anonymous said...

Hey I had blue hair before but dark and I am loving it also Cox it's what I want not what other people want me to- I went salon and dye my hair and the people gave meta weird look but it is something I want to do and yet I did not harm anyone so why not? Everyone sure have negative comments to say Cox remember no one is perfect and in this world. There will be more tactless people, I also get very fed up but I think those people comments want to make you unhappy and if you are unhappy. They will be happy so you must be happy and cheerful everyday and lead a better life than such people and that is the best revenge.

Xane said...

Omg you like an anime character in the white top!! Pretty!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I had blue hair before but dark and I am loving it also Cox it's what I want not what other people want me to- I went salon and dye my hair and the people gave meta weird look but it is something I want to do and yet I did not harm anyone so why not? Everyone sure have negative comments to say Cox remember no one is perfect and in this world. There will be more tactless people, I also get very fed up but I think those people comments want to make you unhappy and if you are unhappy. They will be happy so you must be happy and cheerful everyday and lead a better life than such people and that is the best revenge.

Wen said...

That is a nice colour I would said that. Not many people can carried loud colours. You are a lucky person who have such a nice look that carried a unique colour.

I saw your photos the one with the white clothing is nice with blue. If I m not wrong your make up for that photos is different from the rest or is it because of the lightings?

Some people are still traditional n old fashion maybe that was why they cant accept it.

Happened to me too...

Before I dye my hair to ash everyone said I will look ugly in it but I prove them wrong n now they loving it.

But it doesnt last long for such colour n turn back to blonde.

Funny part was I am looking for a job and the recruitment agent said that I should dye to more natural colour.

Seriously, are you kidding me?

So those ah moh born to have black hair they can dye blonde but Chinese cant do that? Or because they have sharp nose they can get pass it?


Btw, does your colour last long? coz I wanna dye my hair again n it always only lasted me 3 days to a week.

Anonymous said...

At first I couldn't really get used to the new hair colour but now I think it looks not bad on you! :D

Anonymous said...

your blue hair makes you look japanese. haha it's a good change because neutral colours are boring. we all need to spice up our lives once in a while.

valthewhat said...

you look like vivian hsu in your (new) profile pic. blue looks great on you la (so did the gold hair that preceded this blue though) =)

Unknown said...

Don't mind them! It's really pretty, I want hair like this but my mum don't allow me to even highlight my hair....

T said...

LOLs! I think your hair is okay! Not ugly not say very nice, just normal nice. btw is witten as "犯贱", not the other one u wrote haha!
It is your own hair, of course it's your own business, but too bad you are celebrity and you play social media, it is easier for people to express their negative comments about you. Everybody have haters but you have more because more people know you, I guess that's the price? Nobody scolds me online because I know them in real life and they don't dare to, I think they have pins on my photo on their wall at home...

Anonymous said...

I still luv u♡♥♡♥

Anonymous said...

And to those ppl who posted those they are just jealous ppl. You are awesome and I want rainbow hair.

Unknown said...

Dear QQ, if blue hair makes you happy, fuck what other people think. I don't think you're an angel but I think you are a reasonable person so I respect you alot. And at the end of the day, do what makes you happy. No need to care about boliao comments.

QiuQiu said...

YAY thank you guys!!! =DDD Except the one who say i look like pokemon lol. You guys are all AWESOME!!! =DDD Yu're right, we just do what we want!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Welcome awesome!!☆★☆★

Jocey said...

Your hair is so beautiful blue!!!!! I can't believe all the hate you've been getting over it, I'm so in love with it! Hope you keep doing bold colours, they suit you well xox

Anonymous said...

Hi QiuQiu! ^^ First, I just wanna say that I think blue hair looks awesome on you haha :) I don't understand why people say it doesn't look good!! Oh well, everyone has their own opinions I guess >< Anyway,just wanted to say that you are very chio also so I think that whatever you wear or whatever hair colour you have still will look good or at least quite okay la! ^^

Tiffany said...

You know, when I first imagined blue hair on you, I didn't think it'd work out. BUT OMG IT SUITS YOU SO WELL. 98% of people cannot pull off blue hair but you did.

sweetsx3 said...

HAHAHAHA. 很美啦!
I mean it from the bottom of my heart, Qiu. When I first saw your hairstyle, I thought you reminded me of a superhero.
Don't you feel like you have special powers with this blue hair? Haha. But anyway, I love your new hair and you pulled it off really well. :D

Anonymous said...

Wow Qiu Qiu although Im not really a super big fan of yours but this blog post impressed me, kinda like you a little more now (Im a girl not some perverted ah pek so dun worry).

Everyone can have their own liking and freedom to do anything as long as it is not a crime. It also takes extra courage to do things that are against the norms. So, don't bother about those nasty comments. Be happy with your own decision and be proud of it. 加油!!

P/s: Your make up in the last 2 pictures really chio leh, especially the eyelahes. ;)


From:
A silent reader of your blog. <3

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT BLUE HUE COLOR IS AWEESOOOME :O
wow, that color must look haunting in real life, gaaah<3
i miss coloring my hair bold :/

Jen said...

I think your blue hair looks great on you and #yolo, so why not eh? Plus, you're right, you're totally entitled to your own opinion and it's your hair some more so who cares what colour you want to dye it.

But I think you're a bit of a public figure so criticisms will always be there and you need to learn how to handle it. I mean if you don't want people to comment then don't put yourself out there cause as long as you have a public blog, instagram, fb, etc, people will comment. Think of it this way ba, people won't comment if you aren't important enough.

And I think lately you have been a bit angry la. Like all your recent post, not everyone la, but like once a month or so you are angry at something? Remember what you said about the secret and positive thinking? Maybe you need to just think about that more ba.

Arabia_Coffee said...

Frankly I don't know many people with unique hair colours but I would say blue hair does look good on you.

However, I think that the 'fat woman' analogy was wrong. The fact that you put the photo(s) of you having blue hair on a social media platform with comment functions means that there will definitely be comments of all kinds.

However, a fat woman doesn't really advertise her fats for others to see. She may be on a diet or binge eating due to stress about weight [and so on ...].

So it would be better to say 'Let's embrace diversity' or 'Haters gonna hate' versus showing how you take notice at people who comment just for commenting. This way it seems more 有大量 haha :)

Pink_emerald said...

I actually like your blue hair. it;s unique and interesting. :-)

Cat said...

You rock every hair colour, so they are probably mad jealous that you pulled it off. I think you look even more like a k-pop star now :D

I also completely support ticking things off your bucket list :D

I wish I was as fearless, I have wanted pink hair forever and it's on my bucket list but I'm scared of the haters :(

Cat said...

On another note Pokemon are freaking cute! So insult fail for that person!

leslie said...

i finished reading it! i have been reading your blog for so long and this is my first time commenting <3 just want to tell you that whatever hair you have.. you are still an awesome blogger.. i always learnt something new after reading your blog

missxxx said...

I love your blog. Especially everytime you start typing in singlish. Haha. I like you first selfie in this post. So innocent looking.

Come. I help you add oil! Jiayouzz!!

Amanda said...

Hey there,

I only read your blog occasionally but I have to say I love your blue hair.

You look great, so don't let the haters get to you ;)

gal who is eating shin cup noodle now said...

i think the blue hair is nice what. I also want to dye my hair blue. they are just jealous lor.

anyway I totally agree with u about the ugly comments. I just cut my hair short a few mths ago and 2 persons said it's ugly. I was like what the fuck, u cut ur hair ugly, I also never said that to you, now you come and tell me mine is ugly.

Risa said...

Hello! I was gonna write a whole paragraph on me agreeing with you but then it would just be me summarizing what you have just said...

Anyway, fuck them fuckers and their rudeness to not only you but to anyone that has a decent amount of "instafamous"-ness.

Oh! and I have to add that I have so much more respect for you having read this post(not that I didn't have respect for you, I just have a lot more now). I have to admit I'm not a frequent reader and I've actually never commented but I just wanted to say good job on this post. It's honest and strong!

Risa said...

Hello! I was gonna write a whole paragraph on me agreeing with you but then it would just be me summarizing what you have just said...

Anyway, fuck them fuckers and their rudeness to not only you but to anyone that has a decent amount of "instafamous"-ness.

Oh! and I have to add that I have so much more respect for you having read this post(not that I didn't have respect for you, I just have a lot more now). I have to admit I'm not a frequent reader and I've actually never commented but I just wanted to say good job on this post. It's honest and strong!

Jacqueline said...

Hi QQ! I think that colors closer to your skin tone would suit you better. Like what you have mentioned in your blog post,it's in your bucket list and it's something you would want to do,so doing it with no regrets is really commendable! You're a public figure so comments like this are inevitable,sometimes we just gotta accept whatever shit people say. Ignoring will make us happier! 何必为了不相干的人而生气?

Anyway,I always cheer up and look forward to videos with baby yurou in it! Hopefully you can share more about her,she's really adorable!

Have a good day ahead!! :))

Anonymous said...

I think you're very brave for trying out such a hair colour! It's very original and it totally rocks!

Anonymous said...

When you mentioned you had messy hair at the end of the day and thought that you're still so chio, I totally agree with you. haha! Love the picture with messy hair and hamburger top. :D

sycsim said...

Live life to the fullest! I used to dye my hair with different colors and the craziest color I did was dark blue and ash grey (turned out to be green instead >.<).

You shouldn't be too bothered about what other pple says about you.

I hope the dye won't ruined your hair coz it did to mine. Stay happy and looking forward to see more colors on your hair! =D

za-firah said...

Ditch the hater please. Your hair color actually looks amazing on you. I think it's awesome. Have a good week, Qiu Qiu!

Anonymous said...

Gotta admit... the Pokemon comment is kinda funny.
Even if you look like a Pokemon, you're a very cute Pokemon! :)

I'm an avid reader of your blog and this blue even though it's a nice shade, might be better on you if it's lighter... like see through light powdery blue! To give that wintery wonderland feel... just an idea--would love to see you rock it!

<3

Anonymous said...

blue ok lah, it is not as common as purple :x haha, finger pointing is also coz they r surprised "hey! see!" for me when I do that, it wasnt out of ill intention. mostly surprise because u dont see that oft in singapore. but anyway... some people always add in "lol" together w their offensive remarks. "u sibei ugly lol" as if the lol will offset the severity of the comment. ok la cheer up.

Anonymous said...

Whoa, awesome color !! I think that before your haircut was just boring and plain. Now you look so cool!! I love your new style :))))

Anonymous said...

You're looking so gorgeous ^_^
Great choice,you really look exclusive now *_* I think that black hair colour would look good too :)

Anonymous said...

You look very pretty in blue hair look like dota hero's crystal maiden haha

Norwegian girl said...

You're just awsome and you look super cute!<3

leona said...

I think this shade of blue is so pretty!!! (search jieun secret blue hair!) but yours is better cos the blue is darker! :D So jealous, you can have blue hair without feeling awkward. normal ppl like me cant do that! :(

leona said...

I think this shade of blue is so pretty!!! (search jieun secret blue hair!) but yours is better cos the blue is darker! :D So jealous, you can have blue hair without feeling awkward. normal ppl like me cant do that! :(

Anonymous said...

You look so cool in blue hair!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cool in blue hair!

Qiqi said...

I LOVE your blue hair! especially the pic where u are wearing a white hoodie, look like some snow princess from a far-away land. Hahaha or from hokkaido. Okay so u are a snow princess from hokkaido :D Those who think it is ugly have no adventurous spirit and/or imagination sia. Or they are just jealous of you. So cheer up! and stay pretty! :D

Cherlyn said...

I use "No offence, but.." phrase quite a few times, and I quote this from someone else:

"I can only go by my own use of the term. I have used the 'no offence, but' line a few times and when I use it, it literally means just that.

I say it when I have something to say that could possibly be taken as offensive but at the same time, i honestly don't mean it that way.

Usually, if I say it, it's to someone who may not know me very well because those who do, know that most of the time I don't say stuff to cause offence."

For me, I usually follow up with constructive criticism that helps the person.

midorie said...

i know what you mean! i always remind people around, if you have nothing nice to say then better not say a word. keep all negativity to yourself! grrrrrr

there are really many nasty people around lahhhh .... haizzz

Anonymous said...

Qiu omfg I LOVE the pink eyeshadow with your blue hair! The contrast is sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

OMG pretty lah, look like some anime character so cuteee!

Anonymous said...

I can't decide whether the blue Suits you or not. Actually I think you'd look better with a lighter shade of blue like sky blue..

Unknown said...

You remind me so much of the character Knives Chau from the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs the world now you have blue hair (she dyed a strip of her hair blue in the movie) :D x

Unknown said...

You remind me so much of the character Knives Chau from Scott Pilgrim vs the world now you have blue hair :D

Unknown said...

You remind me so much of the character Knives Chau from the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs the world now you have blue hair (she dyed a strip of her hair blue in the movie) :D x

Unknown said...

You remind me so much of the character Knives Chau from the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs the world now you have blue hair (she dyed a strip of her hair blue in the movie) :D x

Anonymous said...

Ugly meh i find it damn chio too! =D

Kirie said...

I am speecheless. You look so stunning ,like a rock star !! :D hehe. This color suits you very well <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

This hair color is super attractive man!

Anonymous said...

You're lucky to be in a job that allows you to dye ur hair blue. Think it looks great on u, as cool as Demi Lovato's

Janne said...

Aaaw you look like an ice-princess with the white furry top! so cool :)

Don't care about all those comments. People are probably just jealous because they'd never dare to colour their hair blue or any other outstanding colour themselves.

You go Qiu Qiu! :)
<3

Jasmine Ngu said...

OMG, haters gonna hate!U look really really amazing with which ever hair colour u have. Dont get angry with the negative comments, that just make them happier. So just think happy, they are just some idiots constipated with disrespect, shitting them out. SO the words are rubbish, u cannot keep them, so IGNORE THOSE BITCHES!! haha Stay pretty!!

Kimi said...

Fantastic color !! This suits you very well :) You can also put some gel on your hair and create a rockstar look :) You look amazing xxxxx

Anonymous said...

i LOVE UNIQUE, FUN, DIFFERENT and UNUSUAL things, cuz im a weirdo, so i think its awesome u went radical blue. Btw any tips on how to maintain healthy hair after dying? :0

LOLOL your hubby's reaction to your question is like *calm, collected*
"eh."

Anonymous said...

Blue hair on you makes you look even prettier than you already are. I think pastel colored hair will look good on you as well~

As for the haters, ignore them! These bullies and cowards hiding behind their computer screens lol.

randomperson said...

I love the blue hair, it's very expressive :)
Maybe try for a lighter blue or turquoise/pastel blue next time, in my opinion it's too bold for you.

Unknown said...

Wa.. can really sense your frustration and anger..

In any case, I still wana say I LIKE YOUR BLUE HAIR!!

Sadly I never took much pictures of my back-then-blue hair..

But still really happy that you are sporting blue.

You know? Whenever I see ppl wearing blue hair, I am very very happy inside, feels to me that I am not the only one who can appreciate this colour to the max. =)

Anonymous said...

please change back to brown you look prettier

Unknown said...

Qiuqiu, this is an awesome blog post you know? You speak out what I always wanted to say, I mean typed out. ^^ nah! haters gonna hate! I think you look great in blue so maybe you can try neon blue next time? Haha How I hope I have the courage to bleach my hair and dye purple. YOU ARE AWESOME,

Unknown said...

Qiuqiu, this is an awesome blog post you know? You spoke out what I wanted to say, I mean typed lol
Somebody said haters gonna hate.. Yeap you can't avoid haters so just ignore them bullshit. I think you look great in blue and per harp you can try purple next time? I liked all the pics of you in Instagram because I think they are great and So I liked them not die die like hahaha :P ! How I hope I have the courage to bleach my hair and dye purple

Unknown said...

Qiuqiu, this is an awesome blog post you know? You speak out what I always wanted to say, I mean typed out. ^^ nah! haters gonna hate! I think you look great in blue so maybe you can try neon blue next time? Haha How I hope I have the courage to bleach my hair and dye purple. YOU ARE AWESOME,

Buffy said...

It's your hair. Why do you care what other people say?

Anonymous said...

Who do you think you are? What makes you think people on the internet needs to even use their brains to try and put things across to you in a polite way? I hate how you've became so controversial.