10 November 2013

Internet whore

Haha i am one. You know i started my first blog when i was 16 turning 17.

And then i close and shut maybe 3 blogs (shut it for different reasons hahah) before i stick to one blog and then blog a few times on it, DAILY. Hahahah. Until today i still blog on that blog maybe once a month but hey, this blog you're reading right now is my Forever.

Sure i did started Instagram and post snippets of my chioness on it haha and i'd never  give that up cox Instagram is really reaching out worldwide and have people from everywhere looking at me and it's a nice feeling haha. Say everyday my blog has 10,000 unique readers, but not everyone read my blog daily cox i don't blog daily right so we can safely say there are more than 10,000 human beings following my blog every now and then.
But on instagram there's 130,000 people following me and even if half of them don't check instagram everyday, there's at least 60,000 people looking at my face everyday hahaha. It's awesome eh. But then it also means i gotta put relatively decent pictures on it. And nobody really write grandmother story on it =XXX And then Twitter is kinda like doing 垂死挣扎 =XXX I'd still be on it to post my random short thoughts but recently i was introduced to this new app call Dayre initially when i see people feed update of it to Twitter i thought it's another pronounciation for "DARE" hahaha. Like where people go post their bold and outrageous daring acts on =_=

So i went to download the app and check it out lah. Then realise it's a DAY-ry. Like a diary you know hahaha. Where you log snippets of your day and end of it it'd be made into a day logbook thingy.

Quite fun lah i'm on it talking nonsense and posting really random stuff hahaha. And there's no stress to what i should post / should not post cox it's a new space and there's less eyes watching me so you know.. It simply means.. I talk a lot more nonsense there AS IF i don't already talk enough nonsense here hahahah.

Look, so many people are talking to me on Dayre =D Hahahahaha. Please lah, follow me hahahaha. and then it's quite fun cox can log my day with stickers and quotes and videos and pictures on Dayre.

Anyway since a lot of friends are posting a lot more random stuff on Dayre i also use lah. It might be the next big thing i don't wanna get on it too late so i go chope my name first hahaha. I am finally QiuQiu. Last time QiuQiu always cannot chope so i am BongQiuQiu everywhere. FML. Hahaha.

I go attend events the emcees would also go "Let's invite Miss BONG qiuqiu up the stage!" The "Bong" is louder than anything cb. Hahahaha. Not that i am complaining lah, i always slower than people to try new things so my nick QiuQiu gets taken is totally acceptable hahah. But hey hey~ This time i chope first.

Also, since we're talking about internet whore, i also have pinterest hahahaha. Seriously, i am everywhere. I also choped tumblr a loooong time ago. In fact i choped my instagram two years before i actually started using it =XXX #singaporean

And then of course you know i have my Youtube channel also O.O

But you know the base is forever here on this blog where i can really pen down my thoughts and put up pictures of things and people i love and care about, talk with you guys over looooong entries and share my hundreds of pictures from my travel trips.. Share my surgeries experience.. Share great products in detail.. And whine about things that i am unhappy / angry about.

You know, things like that. It's not something i can do so anywhere else. And i am thankful that even with instagram and Twitter (and soon Dayre will take over the world i think), i still get lotsa people reading my blog for thorough updates.. As if i don't already talk enough elsewhere.

=))) Thank you guys. I promise this is always where internet home is for me =))) Cox it has changed my life forever and brought me to experiences that i'd otherwise never have.

Oh yes, i have my personal facebook account (which i don't use =X) and a Facebook page too.

So this is why i don't have a life.

LOLOL.

How many MEs did you follow? And are you also an internet whore?! Hahahahah.

Let me know let me know!!!

Well at least i don't have a Vine account?

Also, i forgot my weibo username cox it was in Chinese and i probably will never use it.

4 comments:

Hanna Lei said...

That diary app seems really interesting. -Hanna Marie

BAJAI Kulture (Since 2000) said...

this is a cute page

liying said...

I think I can categorize myself as an internet whore too. Can't live without internet these days. So reliant on it that when there's no internet I feel so lost and not in touch with the world!

Dayre is also a pretty cool app. Am currently on it as well. Get to simply rant out and talk nonsense since I don't have many followers hehe :P

QiuQiu said...

Hanna yeah it is~ Go try~

Liying hahah, yes right, when there are lesser people watching you you're actually more funny. HAHAH.