28 December 2014

Babymoon in Japan Part 2

HERRO SUNDAY~!!!

It seems like a crazy week right?! With the holiday season, gatherings, happening online and all.

I think it's the longest and one of the most interesting week online.

Anyway here's just a more light-hearted post of my babymoon ^.^ Warn you all first, super lotsa camhoring lolol cox go Yoyogi Park for what's left of autumn. Though it was pretty much winter already when we were there.

Woke up and first thing we did before makeup or anything is to go for ramen~!!! =DDD The gyoza is sooooo good. I rarely like anything with meat filling =X Becox mostly very fat and cannot chew through cox a lot of 筋. But i love this one it's sooooo juicy inside!
Looks like a feast for a morning haha.
The "magical" milk pudding. It really say something like 魔法. Hahaha. I think it means magical becox it really melts into milk in your mouth!!! =OOO I had this on my previous trip, so happy i could have it again!!! I don't know the name of this ramen shop but they have lotsa outlets i think!
Went to Kiddy Lane to get some toys and gifts haha. Kiddy Lane is right behind my apartment. Major love. I saw a hor bao dan keychain that looks like the real thing but it was a display item and the rest are sold out T.T Major heartbroken.
Went to have the takoyaki again on our way back to the apartment. Michelle say she LoveBonito flakes. LOLOL. Stupid.
Went back to the apartment for makeup and head out again~ Lighting extra good or what.
Josh and i ^.^
Stop by Colombia Patisserie for their famous Harajuku milk roll since it's on the way to Yoyogi Park.
Told Josh to act yi ge blogger and camho with strawberry shortcake near his face hahahaha.
And that's how a real blogger do it. Act yi ge smelling it with eyes closed.. WITH, a professional photobomber at the corner looking creepy. Hahaha!
BESTEST HONEY PANCAKE EVER? Inside got oozing honey one i got tell you all before right?! This Mich was telling the server to put the whipped cream and the pancakes separately cox she don't take dairy products. She was communicating in Japanese with the server and after she's done i'm like "OMG MICHELLE NI HEN LI HAI LEH?!?!?!" I thought she damn zai can speak such fluent Japanese. But she tell me she cannot she only tried her best in basic Japanese words. End up the pancake still come like that HAHAHAHHA #Fail I take back my compliments lol!
Reached Yoyogi Park and was very very scared cox all i see is botak trees~!!! Where's the red leaves and yellow leaves~!!!! But still very beautiful and scenic lah =))
Taking in the Japanese air..
Camho caught on cam haha.
Can be movie poster not this one. Movie title "东京姐妹花  秋天的尾巴" LOLOL. GROSS.
Ready for selfies and portraits overload..?
Found ONE tree with red leaves and got super excited~!!!!! My hat is from rosebullet!!! Scarf from WEGO ^.^ Bought it in Japan for SGD $13 =O Super affordable for the quality!!!
One more~
Three of us~
Can you tell it's super major cold O.O My nose felt like it was gonna freeze and drop off hahaha.
This Mich insist on profile angle cox she say her nose bridge very nice haha.
Her $15 boots from GU and mine from ESPERANZA Japan!!! I LOVE THEIR SHOES! So massive comfy and i got them for $50 =XXX Quite ex but it was $200 plus!!!
Nice picture of Mich having fun kicking the leaves lol.
RAR~!!! I AM SO HAPPY WHEN I AM IN JAPAN!!!!

Everyday i am in Japan, all i think about is.. I wonder what kind of shop i'd randomly walk into.. What kind of food i might order (though i'm usually very boring and safe with food hahaha it's either sushi, ramen or tempura HAHA) and what i might find and be amazed by along the way..

Also.. What to buy from the combini for supper and breakfast ^.^ Japan really is my happy place.

Lai liao 东京姐妹花 lai liao. Hahahaha.
♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ 
♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎ 
Backlit. Camhoed like 10 pictures with this awesome background sunlight but only one (this one) could (barely) make it to posting T.T Becox my face is just soooo bloated lol.
But somehow Josh can make me look nice in pictures still ^.^ My bag is from rosebullet also!!! They very nice leh, let me go pick a few items for my trip, and then i buy a few more items from them!!! So that my outfits for the entire trip look like they are very Janapense-fied. Lolol.
Er.. When Josh is not taking pictures of me.. Hahaha. I think he rather snap pictures of these non-living things. Cox if he snap pictures of me i'd be like "Mei ma? Okay ma? Mei bu mei? Ke yi ma? Huh?" Lololol. If i'm him i'd kill me to shut me up.
LOVE THIS CANDID SHOT!!!!!!!
And this~!!!!! Of Mich camhoing and me talking. 我讲话都酱美的吗?
Soft focus.. Love the pictures so muchhhh thank you Josh~!!!!!!! Capture my last trip before baby pop, so beautifully T.T I don't know after baby pop liao will i still be keen to do so much selfies and whatnot hahah. Maybe it'd all be pictures of my baby O.O
"ITTADAKIMASU~!!!!!!" HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA #insidejoke
My baby loves to bump into Mich.
BFFs. WTF.
拍电影 meh Michelle?
After 20 shots of trying to kick the leaves for a soft and fun effect.. This is the best we got. HAHA. Looks more like a underground monster tryna surface. Lol.

Le Lena Fujii appears. LOL. I love this light and soft series!!! YOU MEI YOU HEN VIVI?! Lolol.



Reviewing this picture when we got back to Singapore and told Josh "Darling, 不要看我现在 bui zut bui zut. I still got it" LOL. Totally posing and werking it, excuse me?! Lolol.

Mich and i ^.^ So happy to be able to have her companion for this trip in Japan~!!! Husband + good friends + baby + Japan = GOOD TIME!!!
Baby your mama and your gan ma haha. Want milk can find mama. Want money please find gan ma.
Last few already lah..
The background is just too beautiful T.T Thank you Japan..
Very stupid this one we were just spinning hahahaha.
Okay enough fun. Rest time for our feet. No, really. I was actually tired so we all sat down at some random bench but still look picture-worthy haha.

Okay i hope you like the pictures too~!!!

Gotta go out now to do some grooming for tomorrow's photoshoot with Yurou!!! We are gonna be shooting for Lzzie =DDD So excited. Always nice to work with brands i love~ =DD

I'd update again soon! You guys enjoy the Sunday!!! Byebye!!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid post. wasted my life reading this shit.

ANGELALOI said...

Hi! omg the pictures look so good �� what camera did you and your husband uses?

Jasmine Goy said...

omg the photos are all soooooo pretty!!! especially those of you solo and with mich.. :D

Christine said...

Love the pics! And the models as well >.< Can i know what camera did u use to take the pics?

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful! :) Love Japan so much, keep the posts coming!!

Vivian said...

Photos are so so so pretty! Never been to Japan and this post really made me feel like going one day when I save enough money :)

On a side note, what camera(s) did you use for these shots?

Anonymous said...

Your friend is v pretty, prettier than you. Your face looks abit swollen, or rather bloated. not fat-like. The backdrop is beautiful, photographer is skillful to capture angles and lighting. Post Content, no substance, ZERO grade.

QiuQiu said...

Josh is using 60D! Lens.. I don't know!

pxdkitty said...

hen xi huan!!! all the pictures sibeh chio!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm actually trees and leaves are considered living things. Primary school science knowledge.

Anonymous said...

Umm actually trees and leaves are considered living things. Primary school science knowledge.

ajiewp said...

you look beauty nice picture

very inspire !!

Joelle said...

Josh's photos very nice!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics! Must be an experienced photographer :))

Jammy said...

Wow! I think Josh's photography skill got even better! :D Very very nice! So envious!!! I wish my pictures can be taken by him, or I wish I can take those kinds of pictures! Whichever is fine! :D

Well, of course he's got such lovely models! And the backdrop is Japan! 100% perfect combination hahahaha!!

Be healthy always!

Yutakis said...

WHY U NO POST ALL THESE CHIO PICS ON IG?! LOVE LOVE, LOVE THEM!!

Estherxie said...

Love the pics in this post! All so nice!!!!

Anonymous said...

what camera did u use?

Hanna Lei said...

I love these pictures! Gorgeous. -Hanna Lei

Anonymous said...

What nice pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Unknown said...

QQ - Can you give me the address or the name of the place where you had the cakes? They look so delicious - going to Japan soon, so I want to try it.