30 December 2014

My 2014 in Summary

Good morning.. It's almost the end of 2014.. I look back and i think "Omfg so much things happened" but then what i'm really feeling is.. HOW DID TIME PASS SO QUICKLY?!

As i did so every year.. I'd do a wrap up of my year.. It's SO crazy, the things i did and the things that happened to me. Things that i'm most grateful for.. =')

January - Successfully completed my Invisalign at Orchard Scotts Dental after a 10 months course! Dr Ronnie Yap is really one of the most caring, sincere and friendly person i've met T.T I am very thankful.


February - Became ambassador for PENTAX ^.^ Photoshoot post is here.


March - Travel to Japan as Cool Japan ambassador along with Wendy and Cheesie!


April - Went to Japan for a holiday and to touch the magic tree in Hakone for baby luck! Haha!
Also saw Sakura for the first time in my lifeeee~ =DDD


May - Bid goodbye to my old face and went to Korea for surgeries. And went through hell of a recovery process in Korea. Going through this round of surgeries made me see even more clearly how blessed i am to have awesome family support and a husband who love me for me, no matter how tough it is for him to have to take care of me and my diet and my stubborn (selfish) life choices ='))


June - Celebrated my birthday ^.^


July - Found out that i got pregnant =OOO So i started documenting my baby diary from July!!!


August - Blogged about my surgeries recovery 3 months post-op!!! Omg i miss my face post recovery T.T Really abit FML cox just when i recover from surgery swelling, i get fatness from pregnancy haha!


September - Continuation of my baby and mum diary and lead a very.. PIGOUT LIFE =XXX There goes my first trimester. It was bad but nice lol! I basically eat and sleep most of my life away.


October - Went to Hong Kong with family =DDD And found out that our baby is gonna be a girl~!!! =DDD Also made a short trip to Malacca for Hello Kitty guesthouse ^.^


November - Seeing my baby's facial structure for the first time =')) WELCOMING MY NEW BABY NEICE YUXUAN!!!!!! ♥︎


December - Went on our babymoon to Japan =) This series of pictures continues. Haha.


And that sums up my 2014..

In 2013 i was really grateful becox it was so good. 2013 was so good to me. I know 2014 would be even better but i didn't expect it to be SO good O.O Like omg? I got pregnant, finally?!

And 2015 is looking pretty neat with all the endorsements and engagement settled for baby and me and we know there's just more to come.. Plus we should be moving in 2015!!! So it's gonna be hectic, but fulfilling. Especially becox i'd learn how to be a mom to my own baby.. Finally =')) Thank you for this opportunity, life.. Thank you, The Universe for FINALLY bringing this to me ='DDD I envy people around me for very long already!!! Haha! This is classic example of Dan Gu Dio Wu!!! Haha!

So with a very thankful heart, i look forward to 2015 becox i know it's got more to offer.

And i thank everyone in advance for being a part of it. I grew up the past 6.5 years with you guys, everyday or every other day through my blog. I shared my happiness (mostly) and sadness (rarely) and anger (often haha!) with you guys and i don't know how motherhood will change me next year..

But i promise you i'd keep sharing. Simply cox i love blogging so much =)

Thank YOU for reading me =))

7 comments:

YingYing said...

Can't wait for the arrival of the baby girl of you! Stay chio as where i got to know qiu qiu at first :D Let's hope for a better 2015 for everyone

twinklerocks said...

Qiuqiu!! I love reading ur blog! Pls update it more often. Im always so excited to read ur blog!

PP said...

Your blog is so nice to read lah!! :) blessings to you, your family and especially your pretty & healthy upcoming baby :D

leslie said...

love reading your blog and will always support!

Hanna Lei said...

Good luck in 2015! -Hanna Lei

Anonymous said...

Your baby also going to be Xiaxue's baby's ass kisser.

Anonymous said...

Please la, we all know you are mad fugly. nobody cares about your baby, not exciting at all. you look like pig so your kid confirm look like pig. mad fugly disgraced creep.