07 March 2015

Good morning before the greatest day of my life (so far)

Hello!

Good morning! I don't know about you guys.. But i'd never wake up in the morning feeling like i just did. If i have to wake up in the morning for work, i'd already be moody and stressed by it the day before (maybe other bloggers will understand this). If i have to wake up in the morning for travel, i'd just be too excited to sleep the night before and will end up super tired and restless in the morning.

But today i feel like.. "Woah.. What a nice morning..  There's so much to look forward to.."

Perhaps it's not the actual day i deliver the baby so i only feel the wonderful feelings for now haha. Maybe tomorrow morning i'd wake up and be like OMG I AM SO SCARED HOWWWW haha.

I am not sure if i am ready-ready for the baby yet but i'm pretty sure no one can ever be 100% ready for a new life coming into their life haha. Like for now, i haven't even buy my breast pads.

Actually i bought it yesterday! Paid for it.. Walk out of the store, took a cab elsewhere.. To realise i just paid for nothing cox i left the breast pads at the cashier. Pregger brain begone soon please lol.

Guess the good part is i don't actually have to worry so much becox there are a lot of people around me showering me with love and i'm sure that love will be extended to my baby =')))

Like my husband who takes care of me through out the whole pregnancy and doing it so well he really went beyond my expectation of how a to-be father would be.. My sisters who text me day and night to check on me, ask me how i feel and ask me what i do that day.. And it's heartwarming to know they would do anything they can to support me on 8th of March.. I truly am grateful to be born into a family with so many sisters who love me more than i can find out T.T

My dad who called me yesterday to tell me that he will cook some confinement food for me right after i deliver. I am just so happy that the moment my baby is out.. She will be surrounded by my family ='))) Who will be her family too.. Forever.

And then there are friends who already see my baby as their own. Haha Mich for example. She even brought over bobo chacha to my place just yesternight to satisfy my craving! And erm it was all very sweet of her and all until she ask me if this would mean she can be the one in the delivery suite to cut my baby's umbilical cord. LOL. Godma gone crazy.

Later that evening my other friend drove over with crazy lot of supper and dessert for Josh and i T.T Just to let me eat all the hawker food i want before the baby comes. You know, cox that would be one month of confinement and then breastfeeding after means i have to watch my diet also haha.

Lastly, something i'd always be grateful for.. Good readers who stand by me through all the phases of my life in the last 7 years of blogging. Good times, bad times.. You guys are still reading me, sharing my emotions with me be it happiness, anger, sadness or disappointment.. For that, Thank You..

So all i am saying is.. My baby is very blessed becox she is going to be in my life i am very blessed to have a good decent life filled with wonderful people. Of course vice versa, i know she is a blessing to my life too.. For one, thanks to her.. I start to see who are the people who really care for me and it's something i might have to pay a whole lot of experiences for otherwise. And that also allow me to learn how to treasure them more now and in the future and not take any of them for granted..

Just.. Thank You, if you've been nice to me and the baby through out the last 9 months =)

Alright, i'd be admitting into Thomson Medical tonight and the baby will be out the next morning on the 8th =) Will keep everyone posted =D

OKAY!!!! RU RAH!!!! LET'S GO!!! ^.^

I shall go eat breakfast haha. Watch the video!

Josh and i put together a vlog of the last 10 days before my baby comes haha. Hope you enjoy it!

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi qiuqiu, jia you..

Unknown said...

Aww.. This vid is so touching! Have a smooth delivery, Qiu!

Anonymous said...

Hi QiuQiu! Happy to see that you have such a close knitted family. My colleagues & family who have experiences in childbirth said that natural birth is the best for both baby & mother. Mothers all want the best headstart for their child thus this is the best last gift of the womb you can give to your child- natural birth!

Anonymous said...

Hi QiuQiu! Happy to see that you have such a close knitted family. My colleagues & family who have experiences in childbirth said that natural birth is the best for both baby & mother. Mothers all want the best headstart for their child thus this is the best last gift of the womb you can give to your child- natural birth!

Anonymous said...

Judging by the food you've been eating, don't think it's water retention.

Anonymous said...

feel like crying watching your video HAHAHA have a smooth delivery!! :)

Desiree said...

Safe delivery! (: we, the readers should thank you for sharing your life with us ((: ... Btw, I believe that you are not fat but just water retention. Because you kinda looked 水肿in the morning but not in the noon or later (: so don't worry about your weight! Heheee... Take care and goodluck! Wait for your good news! Can't wait to see little qiuqiu!

Resa said...

Love the video, shows how much you guys love and care for your baby. Wishing for smooth delivery tomorrow and quick recovery after the delivery.

On the othe note, I really envy you have such a wonderful obgyn. My midwife here in Japan keep saying I ate too much, have no self control and keep judging on my weight. Fyi I'm 28 weeks pregnant, and gain 8 kgs so far. She only "allowed" me to gain 3 kgs throughout my 40 weeks pregnancy. If only she realized she is not in healthy weight as well...

Anonymous said...

Hi from America, New York :D
So excited to meet the baby! Good luck! <3

Anonymous said...

I got induced on 23rd,and gave birth on 25th 1am coz my cervix was slow to open. Haha.. Wts... Cant wait to see your baby! Have a smooth delivery!

Anonymous said...

hi qiu qiu! I wish you a smooth delivery and am actually being nervous for your sake haha. i hope everything goes well for you and you look really cute!

november said...

Have been a silent reader for years and ive always loved your blog. may u have a safe and easy delivery :) ure the most enthusiastic, happy mum to be ive ever soon. U go girl!!

november said...

Have been a silent reader for years and ive always loved your blog :) May u have a safe and smooth delivery. U're one of the most enthusiastic, happy mum to be ive ever met. U go girl! Much love from Sydney xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet video! Why u won't wait till ur edd 22? But to deliver earlier? Just curious :) anyway smooth delivery to u n I believe ur baby is v blessed to have great parents like urself n josh ! Jiayou

Anonymous said...

Oh just realised cuz ur bb might b too big if u wait longer hehe...

Anonymous said...

Such a touching video and can really tell how much you love and care for your baby and your family... :') Safe delivery and all the best..!

Anonymous said...

Sending you love from Mauritius!
Have a smooth delivery xx

Anonymous said...

Sending you love from Mauritius!
Have a smooth delivery xx

Anonymous said...

Sending you love from Mauritius!
Have a smooth delivery xx

Anonymous said...

All my best wishes :)
A big hug for you and your family from Spain n__n*

Anonymous said...

update us on ur baby ! u shd be in hospital now! baby out yet? fighting!

Rebeca said...

Congratulations! It's really an amazing experience, enjoy it.
By the way one of my best friends delievered a baby boy in the same day your baby was born. Kisses from Brazil

Anonymous said...

Omg QQ you are so funny!!! Hope your baby is healthy!! And happy