21 January 2009

I had already planned for my retirement for today until..

YOU FRIGGIN ASK ME TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU.

Seriously, what's wrong with you? Did your ugliness scare the shit out of yourself that you can't think straight?

You know what's ugly? Ugly is your mirror with you looking into it.
Okay. In short, YOU = UGLY.
Return inside your mummy and stay an egg.

And DO NOT EVER FRIGGIN JIE ME again. Or I will rip your genital (you know i would have used a better term) into 4 parts. One for Steven Lim, one for Steven Lim's twin brother, and the other two for them to store in their fridge to rot and grow maggots, okay. So if you don't want your ripped genital to be with Steven Lim nor to have maggots on it, you better stop thinking you can get help from anyone and really start to help yourself.

Okay? OKAY YOU HEAR ME?!?!??!?!?!?! *scissors leg + choke slam*

I am not being petty, in fact i was being really kind and helpful to even want to hear it from you when you asked for help. But what makes you think i will smash my rice bowl, and give half of it to you, seriously? And then you still expect me to help feed you even after i give half my rice bowl to you. Oh no man.. I am getting mad again just thinking of it.

YOU FRIGGIN TAO NAO PAI IS IT?!??!?!

Okay, okay, you know what, i am a very beautiful girl, with a very beautiful mind, so really, let's just forget about it okay. But, if you come with this kind of stupid request again, i will go to your house with my tool box.

Wakor.. What is with the kids nowadays..

NoLove,NoLove
Qiuting

No comments: