06 February 2010

Bling Bling~ Hello Hello~

Last three days i started to feel like i WANT to zhng my stuff for real. I mean i have thought about it ever since i saw Xiaxue do it on EP10 of her guide to life but i just thought it'd be troublesome to maintain and the crystals will be very expensive and all. So i didn't take any action, until few days ago.


First blingee. Boring.
See how dull it is? I can't even be bothered to give it a clear picture.

Although the blings run out half way (due to bad planning, NO PLANNING in fact) cox they are all leftover from my last nailart trip with the C-Sisters, my ibanking device seem to be very pleased.


IMG_3050


Feeling motivated.. I decided overnight, to bling my handphone the next day.


IMG_3044

IMG_3042
My phone didn't really like it. I sort of agree with it. It was just simple and subtle.

SO!

THE NEXT DAY!

IMG_3055
I turned it into this!


IMG_3107
And this is my favourite part!


IMG_3066
Yay~ Very happy with this! =D


IMG_3052
Very demanding phone! Poor me =(((
WHAHAHHHA~ I AM GOING CRAZY I KNOW!
I just keep on finding reason to bling more! LOL.

SO NOW..
BEHOLD THE PARTS OF MY PRETTY PHONE!


IMG_3112

IMG_3108

IMG_3111


TADANG~
IMG_3092


IMG_3106
My Love zhng my key for me. Haha.. So cute right. He say it's a Q..
Hmm...??? And it's half done only lor!!!


IMG_3100
Love from my Love =D


IMG_3089
My handphone keep quiet already =(
But i think when i am free, it will make more noise =D


Ending soon, it's 4am now! Gosh~


Everyone need to know how to spell Bitch correctly.
This was written in my block lift by some stupid fella.
LOL. Funny.. He/She must have felt
"OH SHIT! SPELL WRONGLY, SO EMBARRASSING!"


$1 keychain from Bugis Village =)) At the empty space with push carts before you take the escalator/ staircase up second floor. This and MANY more.

Bye~~~

P/S: So i did come back =D My hair semi-dry now! Night night~ =D

No comments: