22 February 2010

My CNY Piclog!!!

IMG_2939
I know! You sure think i will wear my expensive watch for CNY to showoff right!
I DIDN'T!!! I kept it home cox i am so scared to damage anything about it =((
But i didn't forget to snap a better pic of it to let you guys see =D

Okay so i know most of you don't follow me on Twitter becox i have been twitting about kidnapping Donnie Yen so that i can force him to marry (again) me and no one has offered to help me yet. So for that, i hate you guys. But then again, as you already know, i am so nice. I am going to flood you with the pictures i took over a period of time for CNY =D


I went to the CC with Gem to learn how to bake lapis 2 weeks before CNY. Apparently i don't have that many pictures becox my bestfriend is a lousy one, and she hasn't send me the pictures. But it's okay, i am nice remember? =D


Image360
It's supposed to be this colour for every layer but becox we were in such a rush, we did every layer like 3 shades lighter =(( End up got not much line in between the layers when we cut.


Image370
Plain lapis with quite a fair bit of brandy =D


Image382
Cranberry lapis YUM!


Image383#1
The instructor ran out of 7 inch tin, they use the 8 inch one, end up super thin.


Image386
Prune lapis =DDD


Image387


Image373
My favourite time of all!!!
Dabao time!!!


Image392
I only pick the super big pieces and then later niam the loose peices of liao. Haha..

Then one week before CNY,

Image422
We went to learn how to bake pineapple tarts and Kueh Balu!
No pictures of Kueh Balu cox i ate them =DDD


Image423
After i see this picture on my cam, i was like
"OIE!!!! WHY YOU NEVER SHOW YOUR PINEAPPLE TARTS ONE?!"
"WHAT I WANT TO TAKE PICTURE WITH YOUR CAM FOR?!?!"


Image424
My bestfriend Gem is scared of me *evil*


Before CNY actually comes, i already have been stuffing myself with these.
Image315#1

Image324#1

Image326

Image357
6 bottles of this yummy love letters from Prime Mart at only $4.30/bottle!!!


The day before CNYE, the Choy sisters came to my place to bake muffins!!!

Image440
Raisin muffins (thank you JoeyMa!)


Image441
Excited to watch it puff up! But i damn gehkiang lah! I see my baking instructor add water bath to her lapis, i also go and add water bath to my muffins. End up like Sponge cake on the top =((


Image442

Image443
Yah the one Kiao Kahing is me.
What what what!


Image444
Cholate muffins with EXTREME LOADS of Hersheys choco chips =DD
No pictures of end result of the muffins cox i didn't take any! I was just busy eating saying
"Hmm! Yummy!" =D


First day of CNY!!!

Image396
Went to get something before heading out.
80's rock.


Flicker2
Before heading out, trying out the fringe wig.


flicker1
I didn't go out with it in the end anyway.
Too.. Doll-doll. But it's not meant to be centre parting lah. It's supposed to be side but i like center parting. So?! So?! So?!


Image448
End up i went out like this.
Removed make up and all, just wig and the pink bling spec-frame =D
My Love got me this top from Malacca! So cute right! You can't tell here but the hair of the cartoon is mormor one!

CNY FIRST DAY MY DAD'S BLOCK KENA FIRE!
And guess who saved the day AGAIN?!?!

Image445

Image446
The fire was so damn scarily big for a whole 10 mins and it took only 1 min for the fire fighters to put it out. And that's when i finally remember i should snap a picture of it since it's heroes at work =D


Image406
At night then i realise i got a orzair =(
I always get these without realising. Sometimes i get them during sleep time. So weird right!


Image438
Snap shot of my handsome before heading out for CNY day 2!
He totally love the tent from IKEA okay! It's like his safe house when Tiffany bites him and refuse to leave him alone.


Image452
Camming with my DIY nails. I forgot to mention that i have been doing nails for my sisters, cousins and friends since CNYE!!! Just for fun! =D
My leopard preens top is from The199Shop =DDD


Image453
My $1 nail polish looks chio afterall right!
The red box is Mr Moo, Emmy's bf trying to be funny -.-


Image465
NiaoNiao (Emmy) and i =D


Image468
I help her bling her phone with baby pink and white pearls =D
Cute right!!!


Image472
All mine! Except the Naraya purse NiaoNiao refuse to gimmie =(


Image474
$1 from Ebay i told you before right?

Image475


Then we decided to head out for 14 blades.


I called Donnie to tell him that we will be going to watch his movie
and then he say "Okay i love you, Baby"



HAHAHAHAHA.
Whatever~


Image479
EH MAI SIAO SIAO!!!!!!!
I GOT CLEAVAGE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasted! I should have do the
pouting-lips-with-fingers-at-the-side-of-my-face-and-frown-slightly-missN face
*shrugs*

When the movie is over i called Donnie Dear to tell him that i totally hart the movie and that he and i should get married. He said "Okay i love you, Baby"

And then i said yes.

I am married now.

Please do not inform the IMH about me. Please please please.
HAHAHHAHAHA. OKAY!!! I AM GOING TO WAKE UP!!!!!

I AM NOT MARRIED TO DONNIE YEN OKAY!!!

We're just dating.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

CNY day 3!

Image485
Tiffany looking like a ugly boy =((


Image486


Image497
My $3 skirt with attached ribbon belt =D

Image498


Image499


Image501
I had to stay over at my dad's place cox the next morning i have to bring Naoki for her drawing competition. So i got bored and started to change my nails pattern. Haha. FYI, i only did one hand for this design.


Image503
Bong and i


Image504
When i went to the loo he took this and set as my hp wall paper -.-


Image505
Before i took this shot, he was saying
"你們可以不要用電話了嗎我不要看到那個燈"
I didn't care, and was secretly setting something on my hp.
He carried on "不要那個燈 leh, 不要那個燈 leh.."
I said "不要 huh? Okay okay"

Next, i took a picture of him with double flash.
WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Next day!

Image506
Naoki got third in the competition! =D

Image507
The kid who eats 5 meals and drinks two bottle of milk a day can draw!
Haha.


Image508
Bought these at 3 for $2 at Woodlands Civiv Plaza.
Bearbear not inclusive.


Image509


Image512
On the way back in the train we got really bored.

nq3
nq2
nq1

Image527
Dig my nose.


Image529
I notice this ad on the train.


Image530
So i went closer to see what the bride was doing.
There can be only one thing she was doing.


Image531
Ventilating her armpit.
WHAHAHHAHA.

Next day!

Image532

Image534

Image536

Image537
My pink-white polka dots nails =D
And my green shimmery shorts with pink ballerina prints for $2 from Punggol Plaza!
Super comfy!


Image477
BYE!

No comments: