21 June 2011

Making of..

So today is the photoshoot for my new blog banner and i finally get my ass off to change it becox i'm changing my blog layout soon. But don't know how soon actually lol.

Not sure if i'd be changing to a bongqiuqiu.com (becox it sounds too serious and bongqiuqiu is not a serious name lol) but we'd see.

And.. Hopefully with the new layout i'd also incorporate some videos and whatnots. You know, moving with time, they call it integrated multi-media platform. Lol. Or is it?

Anyway, it's about time i stop recording myself, view, delete, record, view, delete.. Yeah, things i do when i'm bored at home #needmorefriendstotalkto Lolol. Plus it's really fun to watch myself in different angles. Sometimes i feel.. "Wow my jawline is so pretty" Other times i feel.. "Wow.. I look like a transexual".

Alright this is a really short one, gonna leave the house for the photoshoot now.

Will blog again soon! ^.^ Thank you for coming in here, thank you for being nice, thank you for everything.

I know.. One of those days i feel extremely thankful and happy.. For nothing. Lol.

Bye bye!

5 comments:

Yen's closet said...

Enjoy your day :)

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

Aw you are so sweet! Hope the photoshoot goes well :) xo

♥Forever the ugly duckling ♥ said...

Aw you are so sweet! Hope the photoshoot goes well :) xo

나니 said...

Good luck with the photoshoot! : D Am excited to see the outcome!

QiuQiu said...

Thank you!!! =DDD Big hugs to everyone!