16 September 2012

QWeekly - Back to dark hair =O

Went to Cleo Hair and Make again to do my hair ^.^ Mainly to dye a new hair colour and for their awesome treatment ^.^ That's Shio and Ryo working on my hair ^.^

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page

Shio chose a ash brown-pink for me. I wanted something like mint ash but the colour has not arrived yet!!! So never mind lah, i trust his recommendation! Haha. Anything but ORANGE-GOLD.

Shio curling the last bit of my hair and then he added more poof to the top of my hair and touch up here and there later, we're done =D Really Japanese jiu shi Japanese, super duper meticulous one.

Suprise~~~~!!! Lolol. Shio did a gradient colour tone to my hair!!! The top is pinkier + darker, the middle is ashy brown pink and then gradually it become more ashy and lighter at the bottom!!!
Nice not?!?! =DDD I quite love it cox very unique ^.^
Hello do i look very different now. I mean the dark hair thingy. Lolol. But the gradient still quite light!!! I love love love =DDD
With Shio ^.^ The master of magic hands. He really very li hai!!! And what i love most about him is that he puts in 100% effort when doing hair and he's funny but very serious at work lolol.
In day light the colour and gradient stands out even more!
Camho on Cab. I got seat belt on ah.
Even the sunlight also wanna help me take nice pictures of myself haha.
Seriously i think only the Japanese can do this =X Hahaha. So if you're keen to do gradient colouring in this colour or even other colour and tones, you know where to go! ^.^

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page
- - - - - - -

Went for Muthu's Curry with Nami San and Mikey San and Josh ^.^
Oh i love the butter chicken!!! The rest all too spicy for me @.@ Surprisingly Nami San and Mikey San both took it quite well! Haha. Maybe they are more Singaporean than i am already.
Love Nami San's new hair colour!!! ^.^
Me lah =D
With Nami San =)))
Us ^.^ My bag is from Jipaban, you must have seen it many times before! Haha. I am just lazy to shift my things out =X Lolol. But it's brown! And it matches well. So.. Haha.
One more of us. Next time we go for frog legs okay okay ^.^

Alrighty. September is already halfway done. Jiayou. October is gonna be a madhouse. Filled with lots and lots of exciting happenings =))) I cannot wait. I cannot wait. I really cannot wait!!!

Wait. FLEA. I am still looking for good flea in September!!! The ones you all emailed me all not very suitable =X But thank you!!! Anymore suggestion?! I am willing to pay $70/booth =X Hahaha. Is it very niao? Okay whatever, email me qiutinger@gmail.com i can up the price if the location is prime!

Woah. I just spew intelligent words again.

"I can up the price if the location is prime" - Words of a true business-mind

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super super super super love love love your hair!!!!!!!!!
Looking extremely pretty!!!!!!
They really did an awesome job!!!!!!!

Hzl said...

I like dark hair on you! It suits you waay better because it brings out your white skin :D

Irene Chan said...

Hi Qiu Qiu please answer my random qs!! Lolol all these while I thought that your surname is Bong, then I noticed that your sister's ( @pigpigrocks is your sister right?) twitter surname is Ang le!! I iz confused.. :((

Your hair is very nice!! Please take more hair pics as it fades because ash colour looks fabulous while fading too!! :DD

Anonymous said...

Your hair came out beautiful! I remember when I looked at your twitter seriously thought you were Tsubasa Masuwaka!!!!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought darker hair would be nice on you. Makes it look healthier and more sleek! nice :)

Anonymous said...

Heeee QiuQiu!
Your photos are very nice(as wel does your new hair!)
So im wondering what the settings are from your canon?
Greeeetings from holland!x

Cynthia said...

woah, love your new hair colour! Very pretty laa, think you suit this colour better :P

•ELISA• said...

ohmygod, your new hair colour is so amazing !!! it suits on you very well !!

Alice said...

Extremely chio with this hair. And your makeup is getting better and better!

Haruhiism said...

cannot decide which hair colors suits you better. you looked stunning with lighter hair. you still look stunnig with darker hair.
but i'm dark haired ... so... *brofist*

David Zeal said...

You look better with dark hair. Really nice! Your dark hair brings out your sophisticated look.

stephanie the heaven said...

QiuQiu I am just wondering did you get your hair treatment sponsored or you paid for it? lovely hairstyle.

stephanie the heaven said...

QiuQiu I am just wondering did you get your hair treatment sponsored or you paid for it? lovely hairstyle.

A piece of sky ♫ said...

You look so pretty with darker hair <3

Unknown said...

Super love the new hair! I didn't even know you could get an ash-brown pink! I am really curious what the mint colour would look like now! Do you have plans to try that next?

QiuQiu said...

Irene, i am Ang! =D Bong has no meaning one!!!

Anon, pictures are edited with photoshop ^.^

Haru, BRO FIST! Hahah ^.^

Steph, sponsored!

MissFelo, yes i am trying the mint ash next!! =DDD

Unknown said...

w0w y0u're s0 pretty i l0ve y0ur face, i really like y0u're face. y0u lo0ks like barbie.

Anyways, i l0ve the style 0f y0ur hair specially when it back 0n it's 0riginal hair c0l0r i l0ve it.

x0x0,
Dazzling-r0ze

Anonymous said...

Omg!! I love your new color. This color matches your skin tone better. Do not go back to the golden color.

lilpink said...

hi qiuqiu..
i like this hair better on you.
you look fabulous!


www.lilpink.info

Faye said...

your hair is so cute, really suits you :3

Anonymous said...

love your hair. dark color suits you <3

Anonymous said...

Your triangle necklace matches really well with the white tee! & loving your dark hair, seen too much of you in light shades already :)

preludeandfugue said...

Hi qiu qiu!! (:
i don't usually comment, but your hair is really super super nice now!! i thought the light brown was nice on you, especially after the treatment and all, but now the bangs and curls really make you look super chio! last time also chio, but now chio-er :D

Anonymous said...

like your hair colour! but i prefer you with brown hair. black-hair somehow make you looke older. totally different face!

Risse said...

The dark hair looks amazing on you! Especially the color they did for you, it's so pretty. Makes your hair look a lot healthier too.

I bet it'll get even awesome-er when it starts fading a little

Unknown said...

awww that hair matches your face, such a sweet look

khairul044 said...

Your hair came out beautiful! I remember when I looked at your twitter seriously thought you were Tsubasa Masuwaka.