10 September 2012

QWeekly - Short break

With Zhen and Mich at Liang Seah street for dessert ^.^ Super messy hair.

This is after they both came to help me out for one ad and then for another ad @.@

I am super super happy that i am finally having one week where i only have things to attend to every other day instead of back-to-back everyday. Cox the past two weeks have been pretty hectic.

Next week i'd be much happier!!! Cox it'd be Zhen's birthday and my Si Jie's birthday. Haha. And i can finally go dye my hair into a colour i love ^.^ Can't wait to let Sio do his magic again!!!!!

I am looking for a flea to go sell my things this week or next!!! I swear my room is exploding.

So if you have good lobang to a flea, email me please qiutinger @ gmail . com

Hello me.

Me and Zhen Zhen sitting together..

Mich and her Prada sitting together. Hahaha. Hao lian!!!

Next few days after Zhen went with me to an event ^.^ She super into photography now and is active on Instagram so if you're into pretty food you can follow her on Instagram @steamfishbaby ^.^
Can you believe her bag is $60 =X But she is wearing my old romper. Lolol.

$60 bag deserves a good shot of it. With the act mong huan Zhen Zhen.

I told her "Your new display picture" Haha.

Us ^.^

Okay good bye!!!

Do you want to see

Dollywink makeup tutorial next or

a flea post with all the things i wanna sell?

Leave me a comment to tell me about it!

You know what i wanna do in this short break? I wanna pack my room and sleep a lot.

That's what i wanna do.

58 comments:

ANGEE said...

Ahhh!! I am LOVING that prada bag!!

The color of your friend's $60 bag as well! D: so jealous!

Anonymous said...

do a 'flea post with all the things i wanna sell' :)

MINGYANG \(^.^)/ said...

A flea post please!!! ^^ <3

MINGYANG \(^.^)/ said...

A flea post please!! ^^ <3

MINGYANG \(^.^)/ said...

A flea post please!! ^^ <3

Anonymous said...

OMG ! Qiuqiu flea post with all the things u wanna sell PLEASE !! And pls SELL IT CHEAP ! ^^

Irene Chan said...

Makeup tutorial please!!! (Coz I live in Msia and can't go to your flea :( )

Anonymous said...

Flea post please! :D

Anonymous said...

a flea post with all the things you wanna sell, please! :)

ling said...

Dollywink makeup tutorial please! :D:D:D

#Jaclyn:) said...

Flea post plus could you organise ur flea nxt week please? <3 ^^

#Jaclyn:) said...

Flea post plus could you organise ur flea nxt week please? <3 ^^

#Jaclyn:) said...

Flea post plus could you organise ur flea nxt week please? <3 ^^

#Jaclyn:) said...

Flea post plus could you organise ur flea nxt week please? <3 ^^

Annelie said...

Hi Qiuqiu! FLEA POST PLEASEEEE! I'm definitely going. The last flea was so fun. Love your fleas. But do it after you're feeling better! Read your tweet that you aren't feeling very well. Get well soon~

Quistine said...

Dollywink makeup tutorial please :)

Jocelyntxe said...

I want to see a dollywink make up tutorial please! <3

Anonymous said...

YAY! Flea post wins! :D

Wanqinggg said...

FLEA POST!!!! ♡♡♡

Anonymous said...

dolly wink tutorial!!

Bernice said...

FLEAAAAAAAAAAA

Anonymous said...

I want Dollywink makeup tutorial !!

Anonymous said...

wanna read all!!!!
wedding posts would be nice too!!!!
any happy posts! wu liao a bit also can one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why not both? :D make up tutorial + flea in one video!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy u put on more weight! so are you around 57kg-60kg now? sure look it and look much better after you've filled out more! =D

novia said...

dolly wink please!!!!
also why your hair so dry??? put lots of conditioner please lol

Anonymous said...

Fleaaaa!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Qiu Qiu!
Can you do a tutorial for prom make up?
My sec sch will be organizing a Prom Night on mid Nov, so it'll be very nice of you to teach us how to do make up for the special occasion!(:

Thanks! <3 I love reading your blog!! ;D

Anonymous said...

FLEA POST!!

Joycelynne said...

Flea post! :D

Anonymous said...

Flea post! Would be best if you are setting up a booth on sun cuz I missed yours the last time round (:

Anonymous said...

Flea post qiu :D and can show how your wardrobe overload? Coz I am thinking how to arrange my overflood wardrobe too :O

Tiffany& Eliade said...

FLEA POST !

Anonymous said...

FLEA POST !! :D <3

Tiffany& Eliade said...

do a tutorial for prom make up ! ^^

Anonymous said...

Flea Post! :)

Anonymous said...

where is her $60 bag from!! :)

JYmizuko said...

Please do a flea post with all the things u wanna sell ^_^ Thanks QQ :)))))

Amy said...

Dollywink makeup tutorial please!;D

Anonymous said...

FLEEAAAAAAAAA :D

JIAWEN said...

Flea post (:

JIAWEN said...

Flea post to sell!

Anonymous said...

FLEA FLEA FLEA!

Anonymous said...

Flea post!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Flea post qiuqiu!! PLEASE PLEASE have the flea at a later date :) PLEASE T.T

Anonymous said...

Flea post please! :D

Anonymous said...

Flea post plus could you organise ur flea nxt week please?

Anonymous said...

Flea post

Anonymous said...

Flea post!! (:

Unknown said...

Makeup tutorial :)

Anonymous said...

Dollywink tutorial please~ <3

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty...did you change your color? It looks a little lighter. RoRos World

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could go to a flea. I bet you are selling super cute stuff. But, I could never make it over there to come shop. You should sell online!! PS your smile is too cute.

SHA LE said...

please do more make up tutorial please qiuqiu! you are really looking fabulous with your make upppp!!

Anonymous said...

Dolly wink makeup tut!!! ^^

Anonymous said...

Oooh do a flea post, dear! :)

Anonymous said...

where is her $60 bag from!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, where did your friend buy the mint coloured bag from ? Looks nice on her :)