02 August 2008

I want to be mixed blood, CAN?! Please!

If only i am mixed blood, i will have the rights to hazel eyes, rosy cheeks and sharp nose! Now must use photoshop, one whole life time must use photoshop! =(((

I don't know why i put this bang in lah, got bang look more oriental-beauty. Haha.

Aiyo.. I really should start the diet like FOR REAL! Okay, Monday shall be the day okay. PLEASE KEEP TO IT, Qiuting!

I was at Robinson @ RafflesCity, man the changing room is super spacious. It's really good! And then the sales personnel all so professional and friendly. Isn't it good like that, people taking pride in what they do.

And then Sim Lim Square, i noticed since like ages ago, their toilet is forever so clean.

Aiyoyo~ I LOVE SINGAPORE!

Today 4D never hit, maybe tomorrow i will stirke it rich =D

HUAT AH!

GO HERE! GO HERE!
I promise i won't be the kind who'd throw in two thousand links and make you follow. But if i throw in a link, it should be good okay. GO!!! It's like, why my friend never get damn hot! I listen and listen, it should be a hit! Anyone wanna help me call 93.3fm or any hot station and ask them to play this song?! Please?! ^.^

FamousAmosLaoHongChocolateChipCookies,Please!
QiuQiu

No comments: