25 December 2009

2010

Tiffany. Check out her bed, WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BLUE ONE AT THE BACK!!!
This pink cushion is MINE lah!!! But she's always on my pink cushion =((( And my butt's always on the floor! *grumble*


Drago lazing against the wall


My handsome boy =DDD

I don't have any concrete resolution plan for 2010. But i have a goal, that is to make my family members (Drago&Tiffany inclusive) happier. Bring them more joy and enjoyment. And i am assuming that that means i gotta earn more money. So yes! That's the only goal for the ULTIMATE, noble intention to make my loved ones happy =D Am i a saint or what?!

I won't lose track of what's really important.
Inspired by watching Princess & The Frog =))

MyLoveOnlyForTheOnesWhoDeserves
QiuQiu

P/S: I didn't mention much about my Xmas at all cox i am so sad. Like REALLY!!! Sore throat and flu and cold since yesterday (Xmas eve) and then today it all got worst, and then i get a half swollen right eye!!! SIBEH MERRY CHRISTMAS HOR?!?!? All this really kill me on Xmas. Thank God i have an angel with me. Find yours! Bye!

No comments: