29 December 2009

Can't believe it's gonna be a new year soon!!!


Hello Sweets~~~~

As you can see, i haven't got enough of the photoshop brushes that i just knew how to use. HAHA. Chio not? A bit over right.

BUT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO HALF AS NICE NOT?!?!
Don't know right!!! Right!? Right!? Right!? =DDD

It's been a lousy Xmas eve till now for me cox it's all mucous and phlegm!
And a lot a lot of tissue papers!!! =((((

BUT BUT BUT!!! I am getting much better but still coughing like i got TB. Yes, that bad. And tomorrow i should be going to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks (Ounch ounch ounch ounch~ Ounch Ounch Ounch Ounch Ounch Ounch~) with Emmy, Bong & Naoki if i feel all good. But if you see me at iluma tomorrow evening, DO NOT COME CLOSE. Just try to catch my sight and say hi from a distant okay. I might be infested with germs and bacterial.


If you want my autograph, i am sorry, another time okay?

WHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

I'm already excited about the new year!!! BECOX!!! I got a Good Lot from Guan Yin Temple!!!
DIG IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Very hyper-active,Germs-infested,VainPatient
QiuQiu

No comments: