22 July 2012

QWeekly - One of the best time of my life ^.^

Me on a usual day, my hair would look like this. Not sure if you can tell, but it is very bad. It's only nice on days when i use Essential damage care serum but cox i'm so lazy....... =X

And as you know i've tried many hair salons before but i usually keep a mental note of three chances for everyone and when it get pass that, i'd hop on to another. Becox my hair is already screwed up enough O.O How can anyone screw it up further, right or not.

But they can. I've had a hairstylist use the wrong chemical on my hair and it "melted" off a huge bunch of my hair. But thank god that was near the cape of my neck so rest of the hair can cover the whole slab of hair that was literately chemical-burnt off.

And i've also had hairstylist crimping my hair (permanent damage, now that part of my hair is dead, no matter what i do to it, the tiny crimp marks won't go away) permanently, without my permission.

But nothing beats having a hair colour dyed soooooooo bad i have to shampoo 7 - 8 times a day, for 7 days straight, just to wash off the colour. Yes i did. It was THAT bad. And when i feedback to the hairstylist, all i get was "What matters is i think you look nice" O.O okay....

So my point is.. I've been trying my luck with salons. The only one that was super good with impressionable service was the one Cheesie brought me and Wendy to, in KL. It's run by Japanese ^.^

But it's in KL. I'm in Singapore. Haha.

BUT!!!!!!!!! I this shit-luck blogger also can have this day!!!

A Japanese hair salon in Singapore..

Ask to sponsor me for hair services!!!!! V^.^V

CLEO Hair and Make started from Japan. Other than the shops in Japan, they have brought the love to Singapore this April! EXCITING TIME AHEAD FOR THEM and FOR ME! =D

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page

Love how spacious and neat the place is and especially LOVE their high ceiling =DDD

YAY~ THIS PLACE, is where i'd always walk out pretty from now on!!! =DDD

Feeling super thankful for it!!! All thanks to their receptionist/ translator who contacted me =D Samantha! Lady in the picture below. And OMG?! =D True blood Japanese taking care of my hair from now on!!! They are the BEST at these things!!! =DDDD

That's Sio and Ryo starting on a massive project to salvage whatever they can of my hair. By the way, you don't see Samantha look a bit dootdoot (lolol) here!!! She doll up very cute one!!!


I saw this at the shop, filled with patrons who are Singaporean, Japanese and Taiwanese ladies who did their hair at CLEO Hair and Make here in Singapore.. And there..

Is Samantha O.O Hahaha. Kawaii! =D

Top left hand corner (guy in black shirt) is the boss / owner of CLEO Hair and Make ^.^

I haven't get to meet him yet cox he's most of the time flying between Japan and Singapore!

And these are all the articles CLEO Hair and Make is featured in locally in Japanese magazine! =D They are very popular among the Japanese community here even thou they just started in April! Word of mouth is indeed one of the best marketing tool!!!

Ryo and Sio starting on my hair. To touch up the colour! =D Also.. They are both single =X

Good luck! Lolol! My friends and sisters all very erxin one!!! Once i posted a picture with them both on Instagram, a lot of them wassap me to ask me if they are single lolol. They are single!!!

I asked both of them what kinda girls they like. HAHAHA. Ryo (black shirt) likes girls who are more chubby O.O And then Sio (the colourful top one) likes girls who can speak English. HAHAHAHAHHA. So he is a rubbish bin lor, anybody also can be his girlfriend. HAHAHA. They are both cute lah so good luck to you all. LOL. Match-making all you cute single girls and them.


Three out of the whole mountainful of Japanese magazines they passed me!
Some light and heat machine to set the colours in that doesn't damage the hair!

THIS PLACE IS WHERE ALL THE MAGIC HAPPENS.

You must must must must must try the Carbonate Acid Water SPA Treatment.

Sounds like a mouthful i know but that's probably cox it contains so much awesome goodness!!!

I don't know how to describe the experience exactly, but i'd try!

Imagine a lot a lot of bubbly gas gushing out from a rubber hose, right from a tank. And then after that, another acidic mist spray all over the hair. And then shampoo / treatment / wash for about two or three times. This whole process is just very SCIENCE. Lolol.

It's all calculated down to how the hair will react with the whole course during the Carbonate Acid Water SPA treatment. And CLEO Hair and Make boss is very into these stuff!

He even mix his own rebonding mixture!!! O.O This rebonding mixture requires NO flat-ironing!!! So it makes sense that it's a healthy rebonding! Cox flat iron will harm our hair!

And also, becox there's no need for flat-ironing, you don't have to worry about spikey hair ends when new hair grow out O.O Not sure if you guys know what i'm talking about. People who often rebond their hair/ fringe will understand. The unatural straight spikes. this rebonding at CLEO won't have!

It's known to be very natural and yeah lor, the best part is that it doesn't harm your hair.

I'm trying it next time and i cannot wait!!!!!!

Just blow dry. Wayyyy before Sio already ask me, what kinda hairstyle i like. I didn't know that whatever i point to, he's gonna let me walk out of the salon looking THE SAME! =D I pointed to some big curls Japanese girl in one of the magazine. And BRACE YOURSELF..

Lotsa camho shots ahead. Lolol.
Didn't bother to photoshop this except changing colour cox i think my hair make me a 9/10 already. LOL. Cannot rate myself 10/10 cox like that i'd always have room for improvement HAHA.
Also no photoshop except colour. PRETTY RIGHT THE HAIR?!?!?!?! =DDDD

One of Sio's specialty is hair curling. I LOVE how he layered my hair with a airy feel!!! =D

Hai. Nothing to photoshop. HAHAHAH.

Okay this one i got push chin sharper.

This one also push chin. BUT THE POINT IS MY HAIR!!! LOOK!!!!!!!! =DDD Happy max.

Okay this one no photoshop again. Lolol. Oh~ How can like this~ I love to photoshop one leh! #humblebrag But with nice chio hair it seems like i don't need photoshop. Hahaha.

Alright, cheers to me, getting the BEST hair sponsor i've ever gotten =)

One with Ryo and Sio ^.^ Remember ah, both single. LOL.

If you're keen to try out CLEO Hair and Make, they are having a 20% discount for all their first time customers!!! ALL hair length same price =DDD OH YAY~~~

If you look at it, all the packages has "treatment" in it. Becox it's their shop's highlight, it's the Carbonate Acid Water SPA i shared with you about! ONLY AVAILABLE at CLEO Hair and Make in the whole of Singapore!!! So you must must must try that! =DDD

"Air Straight" is the healthy rebonding that doesn't require hot flat-ironing! Same thing, the mixture is only available there cox the boss mix it himself, remember O.O Hahaha.

I really feel like trying out the perm next time but maybe the Air Straight for my fringe! =D Actually anything Sio/ Ryo advice me to do/ not to do to my hair, i'd do/ not do. Lolol. I leave my chioness de fate in their hands already. Would love to see a picture of you guys who try out their sevices!

Tweet me a nice picture with hair done there if you don't mind! =D I'd love to retweet it to share the love! So happy, with a Japanese hair salon here we Singaporean girls also can look dolly chio ^.^

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page
Went for dinner with Michie at Bakerzin where i tried Waldorf salad for the first time! YUMS!!!
The act cute one and me.
- - - - - - -

In another news.. I was on the newspapers for one day. The Newpaper front page.
And a two-page interview inside O.O

I was interviewed at the press conference of Ah Boys to Men. It's a movie directed by Jack Neo =D Quite honored to be able to work with him!!! Yes this is the movie i'd be playing a small part in!

Must say i'm quite proud to be a part of this movie even though it's a small one. Cox the whole production cost $3million =OOO

I'm not suprised cox i saw some of the scenes they've edited, and MAN, 2000 over people in just one of the scene =O I saw bits of it and instantly my hair stand.

Very very spectacular lah!!!!!!

And very relatable to us Singaporeans! I mean you'd expect it to be, it's a Jack Neo movie!

I'd love to share more about the movie but i really am not sure what i can share and what i can't O.O

So along the way i'd love to share more!!!! =D

First part of this two parts movie will be out in the theaters on 8th of November ^.^ Haha. First time i'd be seeing myself on the big screen O.O Not sure how i'd look but X*.*X

Features about the movie in Zao Bao (left) and somehow i got onto Wanbao front page (right) and i don't know why the focus is on my boob job which happened almost 2 years ago O.O

Inside The NewPaper. LOL at my yaoming meme face. Lolol.

Alright that's all for this weekend! =D I have a lot more to update!!!

About wedding preparation, about meeting with friends, about life! =D Soon!

Oh and and and!!! The dress i'm wearing at the press conference is from EMODA!!! Nami San passed it to me along with this other super pretty dress also i can't wait to wear them! And also a bag from EMODA, it's a gift from Yoshi San and i'm quite happy cox they are so nice even when i already come back to Singapore ='D Feeling thankful =)

Alright bye! Remember to tweet me a chio picture after you go do your hair at CLEO Hair and Make! =D I hope you share with your friends if you think they are good too ^.^

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous with the new hairstyle (:
Anyway, for your curls are they temporary or permanent?

Asha Ryu said...

so nice your hair!

I so gonna go there do my hair.

The top match your hair. Cute and sweet :-)

Tatianna said...

Is the price for the Cleo hair and make based on length too? as i have long hair so the price is might be diff for my case

Tatianna said...

Is the price for the Cleo hair and make based on length too? as i have long hair so the price is might be diff for my case

Tatianna said...

Is the price for the cut perm treatment based on length too? cus i was my hair is long hence th pricing might differ for my case. btw luv ur newly fab hair:)

Anonymous said...

You have gorgeous hair!! ^_^

i was wondering the pricing applys to all hair lengths? or just an estimate gauge?

valentiney said...

I hope this salon as good as number76! your hair look stunning!

http://valentiney.blogspot.com

Yuxing said...

QiuQiu San~~

Can you pls tell us what are the price range at CLEO?

I can't seem to find them on the web. >_<

LITTY said...

Hahaha omg started laughing at the yao ming meme face SO CUTE ah qiuqiu!!! XD

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOKS FAT IN THE PAPERS!hahaha!

Valerie said...

The hair very nice! But the price also very expensive!! O_O

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your hair is just gorgeous!!!!!!!
SUPERBBBBBBBBBBB
TO SUPER BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER HAIR DAYSSSSSS!!!!!!
CONGRATS ON THE NEW MOVIE VENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actress under your belt!!!! congratssssssss
you are truly talented!!!

Cynthia said...

woah you do look very japanese with those curls! very kawai laa ^_~ definitely 9/10 hahaa

QiuQiu said...

Anon, curls are temp only!

Aidan, thank you ^.^

Tatianna, all length same price! =D

YuXing, i blogged it! =D Look out for the picture with blackboard!

Plumi, thank you ^.^

Patti said...

It looks really nice! :D Your hair must be really strong, especially since it's long despite the damage! If that was me it would've all fallen out by now haha.

hongcha-monogatari.blogspot.ca

C said...

OMG. Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!! I'm so jealous...cannot go to hair salon. International fan...sigh

Yuxing said...

Ohh!! Haha was too excited scrolling through!!

Now I spotted the price! <3 Oh my, super loves!

Susan Lolo Bua said...

Qiuqiu super cute!
you are superstar!

God bless you

hillary said...

awww qiuqiu is looking gd with that big bouncy hairdo <3 hehee i was wondering if that salon has opened in hk?

Anonymous said...

SO NICE ! u look so pretty also! the Carbonate Acid Water SPA Treatment can last how long? i

Steph said...

You look freaking good with your new hairstyle! LOVE IT :D (not that you didn't look good previously, but this hairstyle totally made you a whole lot sweeter ^^)

VERY NICE!
:D

Mindy.H ♥ said...

Wow! You look very cute and chio with the new hairdo! (^-^)

Anonymous said...

your hair looks so pretty here! you should try bangs more often (:

J said...

Hello Qiuqiu! I went to Cleo Hair & Make with the intention of perming. But Ryo said it's not in the condition/length yet. So he did treatment and color for me, and asked me to return in 3 months' time for perming! So happy. Thank you for the recommendation! (:

Anonymous said...

They're so cute! I want to get my hair done by them! :o<3

mfashion88@gmail.com said...

great blog !!! you are beautiful !!! mfashion88.blogspot.com ! follow me:)

Annette said...

Hi QiuQiu! Your hair looks awesome! :) Your shoes are very cute in picture 14! Where did you get them at?

Hair Salons said...

You are so cute and your hair style is very nice.And Your blog is nice and interesting to al readers.Thanks
best hair salon singapore | hair salon singapore