08 August 2013

Bleah

Hey hey. These are probably the last few pictures i took with my long hair before i had it snipped off today =O Haha. I love it a lot. Show you guys next time!

Anyway. Is it the weather? I have been feeling very bleah the last two days @.@

Or maybe it's my menses lol.

First day i feel like poop. Thank god the pads i use are from Laurier and they are awesome good. So it's just the bloated-feeling and the cramps i gotta deal with. It makes me feel like a blob of glue. Glooey, soft, mashy and bedridden. Lol.

I just feel i am too inactive physically for my own good O.O Like the only activities i do are finger-activities - Make up, use phone, photoshop, blog. And on rare days, maybe during photoshoot, i pose a little lol. You know i pant after just one flight of staircase O.O It's quite sad lolol.

So i've been thinking.. Maybe i should take up a sports of some kind.

Initially i was thinking yoga cox it seems quite easy but then i scared i will wanna use my phone during the class to snap a picture for instagram lolol. And i am not zen enough for yoga so..

I think about aerobics but i think must wear tight-fitting clothes and i am not comfortable to lol. So then i think kick-boxing. But the main reason i wanna do something active is not becox i wanna be active lah. It's cox i wanna get rid of the fats on my tummy. Do you think kickboxing will help?!

Ah whatever. I feel so bloated and nauseous now i am just gonna go sleep it off! =D Tomorrow is photoshoot for GUESS advertorial =DDD Their jeans is ❤_❤

Hey hey me.
Hair done at Cleo Hairmake ^.^ I love my Mickey Mouse tank! $5.90 only =DDD

❤ ❤ ❤ CLEO Hair and Make ❤ ❤ ❤
Located at Millenia Walk, P2-09 (Level 2) PARCO Marina Bay
Tel: 6338 5250 Facebook Page

I will never let neighbour hood salon / just any other salon touch my hair again =((( They wash until my colour disappear in just ONE wash. Shio wash so many times the colour still super vivid after every wash..

I really don't know what shit shampoo the other salons use. First one i tried was at Punggol Plaza 4th floor, for convenience. Cox the next day i had to go for filming. The next day on set, the producer ask me why my hair colour change so much =(

Then next day i went to have it wash at TEAM Salon @ Vivocity. Same thing lor. After that my colour drop until almost no more. Like what you see in this post lah. Basically all my green dropped like mad and the rest of the colours just fade into a dirty dull colour.

And then i finally had time to go back to Cleo to shampoo my hair =DDD

Okay lah i don't think it's the products they used. It's more on the skills lol. Sio is *thumbs up*



Another day for touch-up rebonding of my hair =D Before that they used this micro water mist thing so that the hair can absorb the treatment more effectively. It's awesome. Sio say he use it on his face also lolol.
But look at him, don't trust him. Lololol. Kidding lah. Leave your hair to him! =D He work and off-work is totally two person. Work that time damn serious and quiet one.
One with Ben who went to Cleo for his haircut and hair colour! =D He's really funny with all the hair woes and stories lol. Maybe i'd bump into him more in the future at Cleo! =D

Okay lah! I really gotta go lie down dee.

When i wake up i'd go find out more about kickboxing classes!!! I hope it can help me lose my tummy! =O Bye bye bye~!

17 comments:

Hanna Lei said...

I love your tank too! For feeling terrible, I think exercise would help. That's what everyone says anyways. Hanna Marie

Unknown said...

You are pretty gorgeous!

Unknown said...

You are pretty gorgeous! =)

jingyingsia said...

Hi qiu qiu, I think u can try to do gym a bit, like sit up & plank those kind of exercise

Ann said...

hellow qiu,i just wondering you always get nice outifit with cheap price,you're a smart shopper indeed hehe!in the short time i will visit SG soon.can u recommend to me,what are the good place to shop clothes/acc with good quality but also cheap(beside bugis street)?thx b4!

Anonymous said...

hellow qiu,i just wondering you always get nice outifit with cheap price,you're a smart shopper indeed hehe!in the short time i will visit SG soon.can u recommend to me,what are the good place to shop clothes/acc with good quality but also cheap(beside bugis street)?thx b4!

Anonymous said...

yoga is actually quite tough! T_T really depends. If you go for the beginners one i guess still can tahan LOL. Requires flexibility! anyway, I love your new hairstyle! Saw on Instagram. :D

Citronelle said...

Recently I signed up at a gym..

They provide an instructor and a session with a nutritionist so you can focus with what you need (a.k.a more muscle) lol

They told me what I need to do..
(including Yoga class, Aerobic, etc)
We need to do it ALL O_O
Can't just focus on yoga stuff..

anyway, I think you should exercise more lah.. like me now ^^
It helps with your menstrual cramps as well loh..

Btw, not gonna miss your old hair..
your new hair is damn amazing <3 <3
you look like a japanese celebrity (there i said it)

Anjo said...

That too bad, I really like your hair.

Anonymous said...

Hi qiuqiu, super love your hair now, really gorgeous and elegant! I wanna try Cleo too, my hair badly needs a haircut and treatment, and a new colour! What's the price range there like? :)

Cat said...

Smiling pics are your best ones. Such nice teeth! I'm jealous!

Forget tummy excercise lol! Buy Spanx!

Anonymous said...

if you are inactive all along la, suddenly jump straight to kickboxing is damn chor and you will give up de. i tried it only once during sports & wellness in poly, after that 1 session, i had problems climbing out the stairs in and you know np hv this long flight of stairs at engineering department area i nearly died... i think for starters you should do walks, then when ok enuf increase the speed then when fit enuf, fit in slow jog.... train abit stamina and get body use to it le then join kickboxing for the intensity.

Anonymous said...

if you are inactive all along la, suddenly jump straight to kickboxing is damn chor and you will give up de. i tried it only once during sports & wellness in poly, after that 1 session, i had problems climbing out the stairs in and you know np hv this long flight of stairs at engineering department area i nearly died... i think for starters you should do walks, then when ok enuf increase the speed then when fit enuf, fit in slow jog.... train abit stamina and get body use to it le then join kickboxing for the intensity.

Anonymous said...

you have tummy fat really? O.O

or are you one of those girls that just can't see how skinny they are even if they become anorexic looking?

all the best to you...................................................

Anonymous said...

Do you still photoshop pics to alter your face shape? like in these pix for instance

soosuenpeaches said...

qiu ah what tummy fats are you talking about because i don't see them haha, but kickboxing does help, it's great cardio (to strengthen your heart), and a great core exercise too!

Pumpkin said...

Wow I love your ombre hair! I've always wanted ombre hair too but never got to do it.