30 June 2010

Busy Busy

I did a photoshoot for the winners of the HTC celebration party pack one day ago (which is my birthday) and i did a shoot with Silver for URBAN (Gonna be out this Friday! So until it's out! Then i'd show you guys what i wore for the shoot okay! ^.^) today.

I can't show you what i did for HTC as well! Until Sheeeeena sends me the pictures and until the new HTC phone is launch. Lol.

And i might be doing a show! Online show, SO EXCITED!!!

COOL OR WHAT?! It's like my life seem to be so packed now. Maybe god is finally starting to see what i could be put to use for, example:

Taking care of my doggies
Cleaning up the house
Showering my sister's doggie
Blogging to share joys and added to my "PORTFOLIO of WORTH" most recently -
Maybe telling people where exactly to get the cheap and good fashion, all around Singapore!

Talking about being a bit busy, i am doing up two adverts now. It means i am sort of still working. And yesterday was just my birthday. And i had to go for a photoshoot yesterday, so if today was supposed to be the day to compensate for my birthday yesterday, then it didn't happen becox today i had a photoshoot too. And tomorrow i have to shower the doggies, and THAT'S A BIG TIRING TASK, so then i am thinking when am i going to get that off-day for my birthday. You know, the day that you just TOTALLY do nothing. Lol. I love those days. But when i get plenty of things to do, i feel good. BUT THEN AGAIN, when i get busy, The BIGGEST PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE WILL SURFACE.

1) Really don't want to shower
2) Even if finally motivated to shower, i hope i don't have to shampoo my hair
3) Always forgetting to or-pi-sai, which is one of the best enjoyment in my life

Okay i am just going to end the grumblings here.

Today i was asked and wonder, do you guys think i am shallow?
*self-conscious*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BLUFFING!!! I DON'T CARE!!!

Photobucket
It's really okay if you guys think i am shallow.
Becox indeed, i chose this picture to be put up becox it looks like i got big boobs here.
LOL. Got this at $7.50 or something. Bugis Village.


Photobucket
I swear i didn't liquify much on my face except my nose.
相信我吧!!! LOL.


Photobucket
Crap.


Photobucket
Just wanna show you this becox i love Tiffany so much!!!
You know how i can prove it!!?? I look so fat in this picture i still post!
Only becox Tiffany is ultra cute!!! ^.^


Photobucket
My yandao gia =D


Photobucket
Drago: Moma.. Your head very heavy!!!


Photobucket
真不好意思! 上題說得多忙, 多忙..
還有時間拍這種無聊嘟嘴照?!?!
LOL.


I am going to sleep now! So many pretty pictures to continue photoshopping tomorrow! A bit sian to keep seeing my own face but nevertheless, IT'S ALL PRETTY FACE~

My life is thus, better than yours.

Haha.

Night night! EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED!!!

NEAREST FUTURE EXCITEMENT, 2nd July HTC party!!! I am going to dressed up like a 19 year old school girl!!! *not guilty*

ActuallyJustThankfulMuch
QiuQiu

1 comment:

Ren37 said...

interesting post...having big boobs is not a good thing too..I am one of examples..I hate my boobs..huh anyway..I've ever saw you in real life..tall thin sweet and normal size (yo looks like a model to me) =) don't bother what other people says..be confident =)