30 June 2010

Just a pretty THANK YOU

Thank you for reading me all these time, and that makes have people invite me to join good stuff and sends me good products for review to share with you guys and now.. I am trying so hard to express my gratitude and thankfulness AGAIN, becox..


I AM GETTING A FREE..
HTC PHONE!!!!!!!!


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I AM AT THE TOP OF THE WORLD!!!

I AM THANKFUL FOR SO MANY THINGS, I DON'T KNOW HOW EXACTLY TO EXPRESS IT.

THAT EXPLAINS WHY I AM TYPING IN CAPS.

PLEASE DON'T BE IRRITATED BECOX I AM REALLY HAPPY =D

If a free phone to you is nothing, you must be super rich or something. But anything that is given to me free and out of good intention, i get very thankful becox there is no reason why people would need to be nice to me or let me have good things and let me do things that'd make me happy, at their expense. I don't know, do you get what i mean?

You guys are really really nice to follow my blog also =))

But the ones that are not so nice, you can just look at my pretty pictures and feel it in your heart:

LIFE SUCKS.

Yeah it sure does. For you.

Photobucket
 After URBAN photoshoot..

Photobucket
Just wanna show off my shocking-luminous pink nails =D


Photobucket
If my hair colour is this, it'd be quite cool right?
But too bad, i am not this fair in real life. So it probably won't match up.


Photobucket
Totally photoshopped =D

You know if i didn't get traumatised by the optical shop name Straits something (located at Toa Payoh, the last shop along the stretch where there's Koi, Bee Cheng Hiang, and 7-11) three years ago, i will wear cosmetic contacts every other day now!

The girl was unprofessionally unkind, impatient, forcing and ugly.

I had to get contact lens to fly as a stewardess that time, and anyway, i spent like 45 mins sitting in the shop just trying to put it in.

OKAY, my boyfriend who was a witness then, and is sitting right beside me now, reading while i typed, said that actually the girl was patient, encouraging and professional. It was just me being very hum ji, cowardly and unwillingly to.. JUST BLOODY PEEL OPEN AND PUT IT IN!

LOL.

Okay, yeah. The girl got impatient only when i threw faces. Lol. HAHAHA.
And she only became impatient like on the 40th minute. And my boyfriend is saying now that it is understandable, since i have been sitting there acting like a retard (face facing ceiling, eyes looking up, mouth open and fingers peeling eyes wider) for 39 minutes.

Anyway, her giving me the wrong degree, IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL LOR!!!!
I am a 50, 75. She gave me 100, 125 or something. SIAO man. Made me giddy for hours!

I am right. She was in the wrong. Hahaha.
I always make faces when i walk past that shop now.

Anyway.


Photobucket
My smoothie series nail colour =D
I mixed them myself you know.
They were a lot darker and duller than this.


Photobucket
This is what i wore for my birthday.
$5 @ Bugis Village
What what what. Birthday girl can be AA =D


Photobucket
So happy! I didn't photoshop my face in this picture hor. I swear. Even thou i look puffy.
Becox i want to show you guys....
Prepare to puke now
My Natural Beauty.
WHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Am i going to die?
Cox good things never happen to me so often.
It's like it gets a bit scary, things are so good, you don't know when they'd stop.

Or maybe i just get excited and happy about things too easily.
LOL. Yah i think that's the case lah.

ThankfulThankfulThankful
QiuQiu

P/S: 可能是好人有好報, 傻人有傻福吧 =D

No comments: