02 July 2010

I'm lovin' it~

Breakfast in the morning is especially good when you have Macdonald's BB. Chen Li En got this for me. I told you, i am super-loved =D

 You must be thinking..
"This girl is getting boring. No life, gotta blog about BB."


But hey~
See who's on the front page of URBAN today?



Photobucket
HAHA!
ME!!!

Not appearing on the front cover of some newspaper with accusing headline, THAT'S GOOD!!!

Now it's as if i know the ART of tease.
LOL. Like i am smart!!! =DDD
YAY~

And the lady who cover this is..
I really think she looks like Cecilia Chung. And she's Gladys Chung.
So.. Hmm.. I can be Qiuting Chung. LOL. Then i'd be pretty too~~~


If you think my makeup look super nice, it's becox Mavis did a gooood job!

有人把我弄美美, 我超開心的!!!

Silver!!!

Sexy or what!
she looks like some hollywood star getting her hair done!
The face so seh some more! LOL.


The set up for the day.


And me! ^.-


Photobucket
That's Gillian's interview and a small section of me.
Please see the highlight in GREEN.


I just got one question.

Do you think Donnie dear reads URBAN?!
Oh my god, i am going to be looking forward to his email for the next one month.


"Dear Qiuting,

I read URBAN on 2nd July and i must say you look like the fairy i have been waiting all my life.
I think we should date and get married.

And have kids. I will teach our boys kung fu and if it's a girl, i can teach her piano.

So how many kids do you want?

Your Donnie Dear"

HELLO DARLING!!!
Just one boy and one girl will do!!!!
YES YES YES!!!

LOL. It's never gonna happen. But i get happy thinking about it.



Photobucket
Silver and i ^.^

The article below:
Photobucket

Photobucket


Okay now it's purely my zilian picture. You can skip but please don't.
Becox it's so chio you must see!

Photobucket
Tube top that's why we look naked in the cover!


Photobucket
Natural sunlight rocks.


Photobucket
Okay this is a bit too much. ACT CUTE!!! PUI!
Okay huh, i scold myself liao, you all cannot scold me again =D


Photobucket
I love my outfit!!! From Avebelle, not luanched yet.
But you can email them for this particular outfit.


Photobucket
Pout.

Photobucket
I super love rompers. No need to think! Just lup on!


Photobucket
Juno and Serene!!!
Do i look good in curls?! =D


Photobucket
That's all~ YAY~!

今天很 HIGH! 因為等一下還有 HTC sponsored party!!!
可以和家人朋友吃喝玩樂.
"吃喝玩樂" 是這樣用的嗎?
花天酒地 leh?

Haha. Bye Bye!

封面人物
CoverGirlForOneDay
QiuQiu

3 comments:

Mavis.C said...

Thanks for the pretty photo gal. I look slimmer than I should be. Did you photoshop my face?? LOL~~

karesia.osh !♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, can you share where you got the pink fedora from?