07 July 2010

HTC Wildfire Photoshoot =D

沒化莊, 不要嚇到人所以戴大大個的 shades 8))

Make up was done and i didn't take picture during makeup becox i wasn't THAT excited yet.

Until..

Photobucket
I SAW THIS!!!
Trampoline!!! Oh yeah~
I wasn't even afraid to fall! I could dance on it you know =DD


Tidy up hair, scotchtape jacket and almost needed to scotchtape dumbo ears =S


Here we go again..
Photobucket
My hat would come off after one or two jumps.
So just imagine how busy the hairstylist of the day was.
I was still holding on to a piece of styrofoam, i guess they just wanna make sure i am not some clumsy pig who will lose my balance and kill their new baby, HTC Wildfire.


Photobucket
Say cheese~


Photobucket
Okay now a few more boings!


Then gotta fix hair again..


Photobucket
Me: Hehe.. Hello hello? *stupid grin* My phone is made from styrofoam.


Photobucket
You guessed it, fix hair again. LOL. Am i sulking there? I don't know.


Photobucket
It was my birthday that day you know! I know, i am so professional. Haha.


Photobucket
Me: Hello, can give me the real phone liao please? *stupid grin again*


Photobucket
Ta-Dang~
Me to self: Please hold it in position and get it done ASAP! Hold it..



Photobucket
Hold it.. It's my birthday, i wanna knock off early to eat eat eat! Lol.



Photobucket
Then gotta do hair. Lol. Hold so long also no use!


But..
Photobucket
We got it~ ^.^

Eh you think very easy hor. Jump one time, do hair one time. Then must coordinate the body partssssss. Body parts to coordinate:

- Fingers of the hand at the back. Must be naturally in the air. Cannot grasp, cannot grip, cannot spastic curled inwards.

- Hair is by luck, pray that it doesn't cover my face in the jump

- Mega-WAH smile. Must be WAH! Lol..

- Phone face camera

- Body face camera as much as possible

- Legs 45% away from camera

- Legs must try to land on one higher one lower

I AM ULTRA BAD AT COORDINATING MY BODY PARTS.
So this was a great challenge man!


Photobucket
Done~ Haha.. Happy!



Eat the sugar roll my way! =DDD



Photobucket
回家嘍!!! ^.^



Photobucket
美美就不用太陽眼鏡啦! =D


Alright sweets! Thank you guys! ^.^

HoneyStars
QiuQiu

P/S I have 1967 views today and 1688 uniques today. Sigh.. Still not enough for her to care leh. But i found out her daily pageview is what, 4600 plus, not on one site, but many sites! Liar liar, pants on fire. Haha. Wanna know why she's suddenly so meek about this? Becox we know too much!

1 comment:

ABC said...

美美 :) I like!

Sending some love all the way from Canada!!


XOXO