26 July 2010

RazorTV interview in 6 parts! Crystal, Silver and Me Me Me! =D


 Thanks to Vanessa who doesn't really have a face becox it's so small *jealous* Crystal, Silver and I was invited to an interview with RazorTV. I must say first ah, i am not a celebrity blogger. I am just a funny shit invited to join in the girlie conversation. At least that's what i felt about the interview, it was all girlie and gigglish and totally FUN! =D




Us gesturing the face shape of THE REALLY DECEIVING kind of photoshop. LOL.


 I very happy =D




I think, "I not scared. Cox my clothings $10max"
That one i am wearing is $5 btw. From Punggol Plaza.


When asked, "Would you do anything DRASTIC on your blog to attract readership?"

I don't know what's the definition of drastic, so i ask..

Crystal and Silver very happy to see me so sexy. LOL!!!
But i think i look more constipated.

 Haha.. I think it's true, everyone love DRASTIC things.
See how happy it makes Silver and Crystal. Haha!


- EVERYTHING ABOUT ALEX!!!
The guy who stalked Crystal for more than two years!!!
WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
CRYSTAL GONNA KILL ME!!!



 Story-telling time!


Crystal holding her ART FOLIO.
LOL!!!


Alex's work!


很古典噢! =D


Can't help it must show you guys. LOL!




 Silver talking about how wanting boob job is not wrong.
And me smiling "Yeah~ My friend very nice~" Haha..


I think my only consumer for that product would be Silver. She seem quite receptive.
WHAHAHA. I think milk-flavoured air sounds like a good idea.


  Excited preaching about my future invention.



Xuesha wasn't there at the interview but we keep her in our thoughts =)))
When people care about me, I CARE BACK. Was there even a quarrel?


About how it started.. Actually thinking of it now, i am surprised.
She reads URBAN? Like, English news article?


 Vanessa looking hot. Why her jawline so pretty. JEALOUS!


 Talking about Jason Foo, the cute baby face in Fb that i click on that leads me to forever trauma.




So i am not wrong to name that thing as JasonFooWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Right?


I won't want to associate with people like that.
LOL. Social status, BAM, DOWN BY 1000!!!
Hoi, not just saying this based on looks hor.






Do you know that story?

4 comments:

Christine said...

Haha, loved the interview, you girls are so funny!

QiuQiu said...

Haha.. We are just crappy. LOL.

Xtine said...

i look at the screen grabs, i already very entertained.

QiuQiu said...

WHAH!!! Two Christinessss!