22 July 2010

Xiao Bei Bei

One fine day i received an email that says "Emmy Ang Chiew Ping is following you on Twitter" and it was automatically approved becox my Twitter account is public.

Then today.. I went in to Twitter and since my timeline is always so quiet, i really should follow more people just so i won't get bored and lonely =((( HAHAH!

So i went back into Twitter to find Emmy Ang again. OH OH OH, Emmy Ang is my baby sister okay.

This is what i get..

WTFFFFFFFF???????

 My sister got impostor!!! I don't even have man!!!
Some more the nick so cute, XIAO BEI BEI!!!
小貝貝 you know!!! Little Precious Precious. Lol!!!

LAUGH UNTIL I DIE!!!

Niao Niao, you are famous! That's one step up to being famous, when you get impostors.

I hope my impostors will give me nicks like
Da Nai Nai or like Xiao Ji Ji
大奶奶 or 小雞雞

LOLOLOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. you damn so good in cracking jokes and make readers laugh. Shallow people don't know how to read between your lines.

QiuQiu said...

Really?! I just type whatever comes to the mind! Lol. Maybe i am a joker! =D