06 July 2010

Movie: DESPICABLE ME and me shouting I WANT A MINION!!! ^.^

So it begin when this guy, GRU, who wanna be the world's SUPER VILLAIN.

To be a SUPER villain, you need to have SUPER MACHINES.
So expect to see the lotsa SUPER weapons!


But the thing that really catches my heart are his assistantssssss
 MINIONS!!!!!!
So many!!! Just gimmie one!!! LIKE PLEASE! PRETTY PLEASE?!
You know there was Furby? Furby the interactive toy? I wish there's a minion toy like that!


Then there's super, Super Villain - Vector the nerd. Haha.
I kinda think he's cute! Lol. Just a lonely child who's smart and bored.


Then GRU met them..
My favourite is the girl in pink! She's so naughty!
Each of them have distinct characters! And all three super cute!!!
And this three orphans went into GRU's life and things changed.


They turned his life UPSIDE-DOWN.


He's looking really unhappy..


Haha. Yeah he should be..


Oh, one of my favourite part! Three little kitten story!!!
Must brush hair, must drink milk etc etc. Lol. Very interactive story book!
Where to buy?!

I want a KILL THE LIAR BITCH WITH A GUN, DUNK HER FACE IN COW DUNG book.
Hahaha..

Okay i really enjoyed the movie! Laughed through most of it and smiled through the rest.
SUPERCUTE, TOTALLYTOUCHING and VERYFUNNY!!!

Wanna see how cute the Minions are?
CLICK TO SEE VIDEO!!!
ULTRA CUTE!!!
I like the center-parting one!!! ^.^


Stickers i got from the preview!


Now i am thinking i should watch it again with my nephew and neice!


Everyone wanna take picture with Minions!!!


I know, i look like a nerd. Hehe.

And i got pictures with Silver but i look like a CAG. Lol.
That's Cao Ah Gua.

Catch DESPICABLE ME in theaters 8th of July!
http://despicable.me/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im going to watch this soon ^^

Unknown said...

OEI!!! PICTURES LEH????????

miss e said...

i think you are cool. Plus pretty some more. i hope you get what you want ;)

MinMin said...

i want the stickers =(