26 June 2014

Short term hair for long term goal

Hello!!!

I am sorting out picture from my KL trip to find Cheesie and her newborn baby!!! So meantime here's some pictures from the day.. My hair was cut shortest ever for a long time.

Me and Sio both agreed to not bleach nor rebond my hair until the healthy hair fully grow out and the "abused" hair all gets snipped off. Hahah! Actually those hair still can save one but i just don't want them anymore. I find that i've been relying on rebonding for like what..

Since i was 13 years old. That's omfg.. Almost 14 years @.@

I have never had a full head of unrebonded hair since i was 14!!! And the thing is.. Rebonding at Cleo hair doesn't spoil my hair or anything cox their rebonding is healthy rebonding. But my original hair is DAMN curly and frizzy, so i really cannot cox once i rely on rebonding, i will have to keep doing it. normal people can rebond and have neat hair lah.

I rebond only, maybe in 1 - 2 months time, there will be unruly curly roots growing out.

So now my new strategy, after 14 years of futile fighting with the curly roots (by rebonding), i decided to grow them all out!!! And at the same time, snip off all the rebonded ends!

This way i will have no more straight spikes at my hair ends from rebonding when the rest of the hair looks curly. Lol. SO~!!! That's why i've been cutting my hair a lot hahaha.

More cut more short fml. But heng turn out chio lah O.O Hahaha! THANKS TO SIO!

Then when all the rebonded parts are off my head.. I will just keep my curly hair!!! And blow straight only when necessary! =D

Went slightly earlier and bumped into Samantha who was there to have her hair revived by Cleo Hair. Cox she went to medan and had her hair wash there. The results of her shampooing session was.. Hair worst than mine on my bad hair day. LOL.

Anyway~

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

Kena photobomed by Sam and her ramyeon.
Ahem? You wanna know who braid one? Why? Very nice ah? No big deal lah, don't mention it =))) I learnt it in 10 minutes and anyhow braid one lah! =)))
LOLOL. Humble brag much~ OKAY SAY REAL ONE I AM A GENIUS!!! ICE HOR?! Though yes lah, Sio did the colour, Hitomi shampooed and blow dry her hair.. BUT.. I BRAID IT. Hahaha. So it's going into my portfolio.
Front of my model. Hahahah. Wanna ask her to smile is like ask her eat shit. Equally hard.
Sio was really tight up with appointment so i ask Ryo to help me shampoo ^.^ SHIOK DAOOOOoo..
Ryo's delicate hands touching my delicate scalp. LOL.
Half way through, Sio's done with appointment and came to take over my hair shampooing session. Actually the shampooing session is quite long, enough for me to fall asleep 3 times hahahaha.
Woke up to clean hair and scalp. Along with a relaxed mind cox i had a good comfy nap (or 3)!
Sio cutting my hair~
Snip snap snip snap.
And we're done~
You don't see like it looks quite normal length! Actually that's only the side~! The back is still relatively short AND SURPRISINGLY, I LOVE IT!!!!!! So sweet + cool at the same time!!!
 My photographer was another person that day hahaha. I am training more and more OOTD photographers hahaha. Top from Bugis Stree, $5.. Bottom from Bugis Street as well! $10!
 Pang sai. $6 shoes.
NO NEED TO PHOTOSHOP MY FACE THESE DAYS ^.^ Thanks to REGEN and their awesome team of doctors and nurses who took care of me during my surgery recovery (Email infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr), if you're looking for reputable surgeons with a good resume and are highly recognized for their skills in cosmetics surgeries.. Then go to REGEN =)
Side of my hair.. Olive ash green. It was a wash off from the previous hair colour i dyed before i head to Korea 1.5 months ago for surgeries! From dark chocolate to this olive ash green.. NOT BAD, SIO! Hahaha. VERY GOOD IN FACT!!! I haven't retouch my roots since then but i will soon!
Sorry ah keep spamming my face hahaha. AND WE CAN'T STOP~ And we won't stop~~~ Lol.
This is how i look.. Even from this angle. Hahaha. VLine and zygoma reduction is fucking awesome.
New profile picture. Hahah. Anyway as you can see hor, this hair major fucking loveeeeee cox if i tuck in, it looks cool and chic. If i don't tuck it in behind my ears.. It looks soft and girly still!
SOMEMORE NOWADAYS WEATHER SO HOT AND HUMID OMFG *ANGRY FACE* So if you're thinking of having a good hair cut to battle this crazy warm weather.. You know who to find!

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

Tomorrow onwards my birthday celebrations and dinners and lunches starts. Lolol.

Can't be more thankful than having people remember my birthday and making an effort to spend quality time with me =) Becox i read somewhere.. It's nice to be important.. but it's more important to be nice. I guess i must have been rather okay to people.. For people to wanna spend time with me.

And for that.. I strive to be a better person to people who really care for me and who wants the best for me. Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you!

4 comments:

Hanna Lei said...

The short hair looks good on you! -Hanna Lei

Anonymous said...

Hi Qiuqiu,

Did you also get chin implant? Looks good ,

Cheers,
V

Tysh said...

I will leanr how to do one! =D

Anonymous said...

you shoes are so pretty..! may i know where u got them from?