26 June 2009

Deng Deng Deng DENG~!

Before i go on to show you something really funny, F your BAD GRAMMAR (GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR, GRAMMAR 看了不會很煩 meh?!?!) complaint. One person say i got bad grammar, two more others will follow to say i got bad grammar. Like wtf grammar grammar? You came in here to learn English? Wrong place, DUDE!!! And i am blogging, not Fing teaching primary school children nor retarded like you English. And i also do not need you to tell me about bad grammar! It's EASY-READING, you know.. Like EASY-LISTENING kinda music.. Soothing.. Comforting.. Pleasant.. You know, like, JUST CHILL!!! What's your problem?! I TOO PRETTY RIGHT!!! (Or i think i too pretty)


I KNOW!!!


THAT'S WHY!!! I DID SOMETHING TO MYSELF!!!




Moment of folly starts here..




And here is the NOT-SO-PRETTY-ANYMORE Qiuting.
Now everybody have the rights to tell her that she is not so pretty
and might have her believing it.




You like it?
I Love It!
Wu-Wu! .. Wu-Wu! .. Wu-Wu..



To be very honest with you, this was the plan.
Like red dolly head thing you know..




But now i guess it's gonna be like this.



HAHAHA. Okay anyways, i have 100% good intention and my own interest together with my man's interest at heart for doing what i did.


The story started 11 years ago, when i was.. 8 (Haha). A fortune-teller told me that i will only have a stable relationship if i meet the man after i turn 18. And true enough, the first relationship i had when i was 17 was a floop. And i am still with the man i met when i was 18. and it's like quite a few years into the relationship if you know my actual age. But whatever, moving on.


Then the fortune-teller also said that i have high cheekbones and very defined sqaure jawbones (which i thought is very sexy, even up til now, LOL) and it both means that i will have a hard life as a woman and i will be a bane to my man respectively.


So 11 years later, which is currently, i was having lunch with my boss and two other ladies and he was talking about our facial characteristics and what it means.


So he talked about the jawbone again! My BLOODY JAWBONE! And that it will 克 (jinx) my man. And he said the other girl got high forehead means must rely on guys to make a living. AND COINCIDENTALLY i feel like i have receeding hairline!


SO I HAVE A DOUBLE (OR TRIPLE IF ADDING IN THE HIGH CHEEKBONE) BAD TRAITS ON MY pretty pretty FACE!


So ever since that conversation and after a lot of pondering, i totally confirm that it's true, this whole 面相 thing is TRUE!


So so so.. I cut my fringe to cover the high forehead, never tuck my hair behind my ear (to cover the jawbone and cheekbone) ever since that day and have been looking like a pontianak for days.


So.. Are you taking pity on me yet?
LOL!!!


Anyway i play tarot cards now and it's so super accurate!!! Too many accurate readings for myself and my friends, can't manage to tell you everything but it's super dooper accurate. Mine's an Angel Deck.


Okay i get so excited all the way typing this post, i am tired already.


Tata.


SaltedCaramelIceCream&MarigoldLoganCupJelly
QiuQiu

No comments: