02 November 2009

I have a motive

I look like Ji Goh Pek here =D


But please scroll on cox i got very nice and chio pictures to show off okay ^.^



Grace.. won't look so pretty without my photoshop skill.


JUST KIDDING!!! Nothing much to do with her really.. I guess that's one thing about being young =((



Grace is quite flawless.. EXCEPT the fact that she has REALLY MESSY hair like almost all the time. And i remember she use to like to carry a comb with her.. Like what Ah Lians do. LOL!!! I guess that was a wise move.



And the truth is.. I won't look so pretty without photoshop. SO?!?! HUH?!?! You got a problem?! *defensive*



Random cute shot of Grace ^.^



Our legsss.



You won't believe this pair of shoes cost me $2.80, would you?
HAHAHA! I know!!! BEST STEAL RIGHT?!?!
I swear i had to fight off some FMaids and aunties to get to this..



This is super funny.. When i was snapping the picture..
Grace: 我沒有看哩
Me: 我也是
It was funny to me cox i really not looking but just not in the way she's not looking.
Okay whatever.



Cute hair band from Daiso =D



I told Grace we should take a act-act shot. LOL.. Failed.



Take two =D






Terrorists 8D



My BOOMZ friend and i (L)


You ready for the extremely chio picture? =D


Ready then scroll hor..


Okay now?!


Steady!


Look!



VERY STAR WARS HOR?!?!
STAR WARS in the garden, 美少女版 =D



OH!!!!! THE MOTIVE IS!!!

Anyone wanna buy my camera?
3 years old.






Takes BEAUTIFUL pictures as you can already see.. But that is if you are already quite beautiful.. If not go get photoshop first.

Neeways my cam is working good and well.. Focusing, great. Close up, great. Portrait shots, WONDERFUL like *ahem* Mine? Everything clear and sharp.. Colour also quite neautral but i twitched it to slightly fairer skin tone. I know, if it's so good, why do i want to sell it? It's just.. I really want a pink one.. If you're keen to buy this cam Email me at qiutinger@gmail.com

Bye!

LOVE!

No comments: