07 May 2015

Getting back on track

Herro!!! Past few weeks i've been clearing a lot of work and feeling like i'm back on track again!

Meredith is getting easier to handle (i think..?) and she's crying (for no reason) lesser. Now she just whine mostly haha. And with the helper's help, we are bringing Meredith out more often! =D

So from the way it's looking, i guess my life is getting back on track! Except now it's different becox of the baby! It's different, and better! =)) I can't wait to do up her nursery room at the new place!!!

But quite anxious about the shifting happening real soon O.O So far i've only packed maybe 10% of my room lolol. And that alone took me 2 hours wtffff.

Still, i can't wait for everything to begin there.. There's gonna be a lot more space for the baby and the doggies and for us to work! =D And then it's gonna be a much more conducive place for our guests to visit and chill, can even do BBQ at the courtyard / backyard!!! =DDD WO HAO QI DAI AHHH!!!

2015 is the year of changes. Good changes =)

Alright~ Time for selfies haha.

On my way to Cleo to do my hair!!! Using Laneige lippie intense serum lippie and Majorlica eyeshadow for my lower eyeshadow haha.
Crazy hair.

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250
As usual, after a shiokanathan (lol) shampooing session.. Sio is blowdrying my hair.
Spotted my unnie Peishi hahaha! Act cute mah, must do the flower pose.
Sio give me curls FINALLY~!!! My hair is finally long enough to have some curls haha!
Thank you onni chan~!!!
Can't wait to grow them even longer, to when they were like..
THISSSSSS~!!!!!! Sio did this for me almost three years ago!!! =OOO I LOVE IT~!!! Hair please grow faster longer now now now!!!
Same expression but FML last time like look hotter LOL.
Nevermind lah, now look more feminine and friendlier lol.
Always LOVEEEEE my hair after Sio touch them!!! Haha!
Kimochi face LOL.
Feeling confident with chio hair so any angle also can snap hahaha. Please call to make appointment with Sio if you're keen to get a new hair colour mid-year~ Or just to pamper yourself with a nice hair treatment!!!

❤ ❤ ❤ Cleo Hairmake ❤ ❤ ❤
Central @ Clarke Quay Level 4
Tel: 6338 5250

I shall go back to rest. Strained my back and had difficulty walking / sitting / standing =___=" If i move i will experience sharp pain at my lower back. Seriously, i think i need to go temple. LOL.

Other aspects in my life are all doing great.. But when it comes to my health.. =(

Alright! I go dee! Byebye!!!


1 comment:

Hanna Lei said...

Hope you feel better soon! -Hanna Lei