07 April 2012

QWeekly - The Dilemma

This whole week has been trying!

Not like i have actual problems to worry about haha. Everything has been pretty great actually! I am super thankful i have work lining up, trips that i look forward to and things i can share about!

Every day ends really nicely becox before i zonk out i'd think about the things to be thankful for, and the things i look forward to happen =) I'm quite good at it already. It's a good habit/ practice i picked up from The Secret.

Looking forward to getting The Magic and The Power!

WHO CAN STOP ME BEING MORE AND MORE AWESOME?!

NOBODY. Hahahaha.

等我修练成功, i will put up pictures of my house warming..

IN MY LANDED HOUSE. Muahahahaha.

Okay so the dilemma i'm facing is.. If there is something that makes me less happier than i am, do i do something about it to get rid of it? I mean i tried to ignore and pretend i am not bothered, but it still keep coming. So do i get rid of the problem?

Or do i just totally not think about the problem? Cox The Secret say the more we think about something, whether we like it or not, we are bringing more of that thing into our lives.

But if i don't stand up to the problem, it's just gonna get worst.

So what do i do?!

I am convinced that The Secret only works with affirmed thoughts.

So i decided that instead of "I don't want the problem to be in my life anymore" i think "I want to live a happy life with only nice people around" ^.^ I guess if the Universe doesn't move to let that happen soon enough like i'd expect it to, somebody has to do something. And who better than myself?

So..... Way to go ^.^ Soon whatever i want will be what it is! =D

JUST BE POSITIVE ABOUT THE RESULT YOU WANT!!!!!!!

Okay some camwhoring shots i took when snapping pictures for Jipaban the other day.


Wooo friendly smile~ Lolol.

Wooo supermodel intense stare. LOLOL.

Wooo blank kawaii gaze. Lol. OMG I AM SO ERXIN. Okay i'd stop captioning.

Wooo "SHUT UP!!!!!" Lolol.

I never photoshop my eyes to be droopy already ah. I DRAW them droopy now. HAHAHA.

My favourite picture out of all these! Cox.. I look so pretty here ^.^

Okay that's all for camwhoring.
- - - - - - -
As you can see from pictures above, my black root grew out quite a fair bit! So went to touch up my hair colour at Hair Cutttour! =D Always look forward to their hair treatment!!!
The blue light to help absorption of the treatment and to neautralise the chemical from the hair dye.
Remember to ask for their FREE Mystic Oil blow dry! I think the promo is still on! Love it~ For affordable salon services, call Hair Cuttour at 6284 4866 (Kovan).

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

qiuqiu...ur eyebrow still looks like there's 2 parts to it... ._.

Anonymous said...

yeah ur eyebrows.. what happen!!!

Anonymous said...

your eyebrows! why got two colors one? you purposely draw thicker than your usual one right?

Ash said...

Hi QQ! To fill in the gaps for your droopy eye look, you should use a more peachy or off-white liner to make it look more natural. Also, have you tried concealing your eyebrows first?

Anonymous said...

yeah 2 parts to your eyebrow. cheesie too. maybe coloring your original brow brownish too will be better?

Anonymous said...

err... been following ur blog and I love reading them. but I think ur makeup has been getting a little off. your eyebrows and ur eye makeup doesn't look nice at all. :S

Unknown said...

Woah your hair looks really nice now!

http://e2xli.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You look like you have 2 pairs of eyebrows ): Maybe ask xx how to photoshop eyebrows properly?

Anonymous said...

Hello QiuQiu! can you pls do a tutorial on how you make your eyes so glittery? so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Honestly you look much better with normal makeup compared to droopy styled one. Your face hv so much potential for stronger & sexier makeup. Just my opinion :)

Risse said...

Photos are cute! You look so pretty, especially with that eye color. :) Also love the color of your hair! So ashy at such a light color, I can never get it that ashy -.-

I think with your eyebrows, you can try to fill them in with the same color you use on top to draw them thicker or try a darker colored pencil so they blend in with your real brows. The pencil you use now is a little too light/too much of a contrast with your real brow color. Or maybe try eyebrow mascara? :O

Anonymous said...

Hey Qiuqiu I really LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog! But your eyebrows recently not v nice, its like you have two different sets. This is an honest opinion and not intentionally hurtful! Bring back the old qiuqiu!

Anonymous said...

Do some affirmations wishing you can learn how to fill your brows in properly... And for a gallon of hair conditioner.

Patti said...

qq~ i think you're always pretty but you look so much prettier in the bottom photos than the top ones! :0 just cause i think your makeup is working against your features, not with them...

Hanna Lei said...

Love the green eyes. Photoshopped?

http://hannamarielei.blogspot.com/

Ari said...

It's a good thing that you are experimenting with new makeup styles...But you must know when something doesn't look right!...As everyone said the eyebrows! Aside from it looking like you have 2 eyebrows...you shouldn't draw them so thick...cause it's going to be even more obvious that they are drawn...also you should draw them with a bit more shape...cause they look like just 2 squares. I think eyebrows are really important in framing one's face...so if they look ugly, it can make your face look ugly too.

The eye makeup is not so bad but...I think maybe do something about the white at the corners...cause it's look too harsh and looks like gunk. Making eyes seem really droopy looks bad...not cute. =x. The makeup you wore in Phucket looked nice, without the white gunk and really droopy eyes.

Less is more most of the time regarding Makeup!...Sorry you got so many critics but we do it for your own good haha.

Anonymous said...

now you have 2 eyebrows! the white liner at bottom didn't look good on you, too much glitter.

afifs said...

yah the eyebrow part is disturbing..sorry...

Unknown said...

You are so cute! Lovely Make up!

http://www.katinosky.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

yeah sup with the eyebrows? sorry.

Anonymous said...

ermmm your eyebrows look really weird... D:

Anonymous said...

your eyebrows and bottom lashes look weird. Please get them fixed ^^

Anonymous said...

You looked better with your normal double eyelids :)

Lirin said...

eyebrows part 2: coming soon to theaters

eijgniy said...

QIUQIU, you finally decided to wear color lens!!!! :) So brave of you to wear green on the first try!

Anonymous said...

Aah QiuQiu I usually never really comment anything,but please dont draw your eyebrows like that,it doesnt suit you at all!

Jsiekoh said...

Sorry qiuqiu I really love you and reading your blog but your eyebrows are really weird this time round! And I prefer you not to draw/ photoshop droopy eyes. In this case I rather you not to makeup at all. Prettier siah.

X

Anonymous said...

Why do you have two sets of eyebrows? I think you should stick to the ones you naturally have...

Unknown said...

Ever tried going for a lavender hair colour? I think you'd rock it. So much so I decided to waste some time 'shopping your hair! haha http://i40.tinypic.com/qohx78.jpg

I've never read The Secret but I remember how big it was.. maybe I should. It sounds like sound advice.

QiuQiu said...

HELLO!!! Okay i get it liao! My eyebrows really suck this time hahaha!!!

Glittery eyes is some glittery eyeliner from F21 for very very cheap only! Like 4 colours for $5.90?

Hongy okay i will work WITH them next time! Haha ^.^

Hanna, yes green eyes photoshopped!

Rely no no, thank you for the constructive critics!!! I'd take them! I've started to look for beigey eyeliner to draw the waterline instead of using white! =D

Miss Feelo, eh please!!! You pretty you got pink hair confirm can werk it! LOL. I have asian face!!! I think the craziest i can go is ash green. There aren't many Wendys around to werk lilac/ pink/ blonde hair!!!

Anonymous said...

what happened to your eyebrows?!!!

Unknown said...

haha if Wendy can do it so can you!! Become a Little Pony! ~____^

Anonymous said...

hihi!! i love your eyes!! may i know the brand of the contact lenses which you are using?

Anonymous said...

u look natural n beautiful even without make up..

Anonymous said...

the brows are super ugly and the eyes look weird