27 May 2011

Dark Chocolate Center

Yeah, a picture of me on the cab, with messy hair means it's time to visit the hair salon. Lol.

Far East Plaza #04-82
Tel: 6836 2891

LOVE the sandwich Juno order! Luncheon meat with egg, ham and cheese! Two of each!

Hair from Vivi magazine that i wanna copy. Lol.

Okay here's the thing. My hair will naturally fall into center-parting =(((((((( You know, like a "M" on my forehead. I've been rebonding them to the side. But somehow, after awhile when the hair grows, my fringe will become center-parting =( SAD.
But the even shittier part is, cox i usually rebonded it to one side, so one side has more hair than the other side, right? So my M is loop-sided some more! one side more pong, the other side not so. WANT TO DIE. Lol.

So i'm resigning to my fate. I'm gonna work the center-parting look!

I rebond my fringe to center-parting!!! Lol. At least now i can have balanced M. Haha.

Anyway, while flipping through magazine, i saw this ad........

Please spot something wrong about this picture.

Close up a bit more, can see not?!

SHIT IN THE EYE!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Bat sai goh!!!! HAHAHA. In a branded skincare ad! Lol. Okay i really got no life one okay. I get so hyped about seeing bat sai goh. Lol. Like i bump into my long-lost friend like that.

Scroll up to see the first picture! Dry, split ends, flyaway, tangled like crazy.

To this!

Mainly thanks to this magic pack! It's hair treatment, can only do in salon thou. Cox need the bigass hot and cold steam machine and whatnot.

My hair now! =DDD

I touched up my hair colour too! I call it the Dark Chocolate. LOL. This is taken without flash, pretty much like how it'd look like under sunlight.

With flash. Healthy chocolate brown colour! =DDD

Thanks to Artica for the rebonded fringe, hair colour and hair treatment!
For appointment:

Far East Plaza #04-82
Tel: 6836 2891

20 comments:

GenevieveWijaya said...

可爱!

Anonymous said...

i dont see poo in her eeyes :S

J said...

Hi, may I know where you get the braid hair thingy? :)

Anonymous said...

where level to get the sandwich? Pls replyyyyyy!! :D:D

Xynn-eigh said...

I don't get it. What sai?

Suetyii said...

you shud curl ur hair alittle make abit of waves.. so that you wont look toooooooo skinny :D

Suetyii said...

nice!! love the center parting. it will go better with a lil bit of waves on ur hair abit curly~ it suits your body figure (:

QiuQiu said...

Gen, xie xie! =DD

J i got it from Ta Zhiang tampines, $1.90 i think =D

Anon, i don't know man! They call to order one!

Suety, YES I love it when i curl my hair too! =D

Anonymous said...

hair tutorial?

haertbrokengal said...

I thought you meant the colour difference in her eyes!!!!

BBlover said...

Wow, you can pull off the centre parting thing well. Some people can't :-)

Daizy said...

NAISE!!!!

Jaylin said...

I KNOW WHAT SKIN CARE AD IS THAT. Start with C one right? hahahaha

QiuQiu said...

Jaylin, YESSSssss!! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

do you know how much does the hair treatment cost?? :D

Anonymous said...

Hey qiu qiu ! may i ask whr u get th booths that u wore during budget barbie episode Hong kong one ?

Anonymous said...

QQ,you are a pretty girl but can you post quality photos next time? learn from XX if you dunno how to. Please.

QiuQiu said...

Anon, it's from city plaza. $10. Last piece already wheni buy it.

Last Anon, XX definitely have better picture quality. But i have decent pictures as well. Want to talk so much, show me YOUR picture, fuckface. Yeah, i'm mean. Lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi qiuqiu.
May i know the exact name the colour you dyed?
Cause i find it nice.
And for my virgin hair i wanna try this colour :D

Anonymous said...

Hi qiuqiu.
May i know the exact name the colour you dyed?
Cause i find it nice.
And for my virgin hair i wanna try this colour :D