10 May 2011

Moving on..

I haven't posted this set of pictures becox i keep forgetting to.. And i only get paid modelling fee for this so i don't have to blog about it but becox i LOVE this series of pictures and i quite like their designs so here you have!

Can i just say it's the chioest online-store pictures around??? Lol.

To all blogshops, change your blogshop model NOW --- If this line was a cryptic tweet, i would @sophiewillocq @xiaxue Lolol.


Actually i'm posting this up also becox I have no more new pictures to show (not becox i have no content to blog about so i just keep spamming pictures) now cox i'm having my menses and am very depressed by the lines on my neck =( It's not very obvious but it's just the whole stepping-into-quarter-life thing. So for all these, i have no mood to slap on makeup. Lol. Yeah i know! Excuses!

And becox of the lines on my neck (shitty!!!), i've been looking at my butts in the mirror a lot. I worry that if i don't give some love and attention to them, they'd be sad and sag. This is about the ONLY passable physical asset i have, so nothing shitty can happen to it, please. Please! Please! Please!

So here!










They have a shop in Chinatown but if you're keen to visit their online store, it's..

I've been trying to stay home as much as possible these few days becox i'm avoiding UV rays. Lol. I realise that ever since i started visiting MooMoo everyday Sunday since late last year, i've turned VERY tan =(

Initially i'd turn tan on Sunday and by Friday, Saturday, i'd be more or less back to being yellow. Then Sunday comes and i'd turn tan again.

Lol. The cycle goes on and now i don't grow back to yellow anymore maybe becox my skin gave up.

"WTF I KEEP WORKING TO MAKE YOU LESS TAN, YOU KEEP TANNING YOURSELF!!! I GIVE UP!!! YOU CAN HAVE DIRTY LOOKING SKIN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!! WO BU GAN LE! P.S: YOUR SLEEVES AND SHORTS AND SLIPPER TAN-LINE DAMN FUGLY! YOU UNGRATEFUL LAZY WOMAN!"

Lol. So.. Yeah. I think my skin-regenerative system walked out on me =((

But on a good note, MooMoo is now in the same compound as a few lovely BOYS! =DDD Finally some boys to play rough with him! Everyday i still feel very thankful that Gentle Paws gave MooMoo a slot.. I'm happy that wherever MooMoo is, he'd be loved and taken care of! By us and by them!

And on a awkward note, lol, the people at Gentle Paws calls me QiuQiu =.=" Wanto die. I don't know! It's just "QiuQiu" feels like my act-chio name. LOL. Hahhahaha!

Okay after much whining about lines, getting tanned and growing old, i'm gonna be VERY positive from now on! I'm going to buy MORE facial mask from the store at Punggol Plaza basement. Lol. And whitening body lotion.

I AM A KOREAN, I NEED TO BE FAIR and LINELESS!

Lol. I go buy, bye.

10 comments:

Steph said...

love the 5th picture ^^ QQ so pretty

Anonymous said...

if you really want to be fair. you should try to go for vitamin C injection, the one for whitening.i heard my friends did that n it works well.for my friend's sister, she turned fair permanently.but u must consult aesthetic clinic. it cost a lot,but it's okay since beauty matters to u.for whitening cream, i suggest you go for shiseido .the white lucent serum is very good (my mum used and it works so well) or the white lucent series.

QiuQiu said...

Thank you Steph! ^.^

Siena, omg now i'm VERY tempted!!! I go read up about it! See got any side effects not! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

stop it with ur becox. it's freaking irritating -.-"

QiuQiu said...

BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX BECOX

Becox..... It's my blog =D I didn't force you to read~ =DDD

Anonymous said...

I think a tan can look sexy :) xx

Anonymous said...

HI (: you might want to consider re-phrasing "dirty-looking skin". I know what you mean, but there may be some overly-sensitive people who may get offended at what they may think is a racist remark. just a heads up (:

Anonymous said...

xiaxue wannabe

Unknown said...

Hi there, the lines on your neck are not really from aging exactly... Guess what they're from? SLOUCHING. (Like, slouching in bed/sofa with your neck bent to watch tv/read/use laptop...) I have them too sigh...

Anonymous said...

QIUTING , where is gentle paws ? u mean u visit them every Sunday !? I wnt to join u !